[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 52 KB, 300x395, gog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14332868 No.14332868 [Reply] [Original]

I was just thinking about how if my girlfriend didnt have a pussy I would never wanna hang out with her, she has shit taste in everything and the dumbest opinions on most topics. If she was a boy I would hate her company. Have any of you ever had a girlfriend that was elevated enough in thought to stand on her own merit even without a pussy. Is there any literature regarding this topic?

>> No.14332871

>>14332868
>Is there any literature regarding this topic?
No, because it isn't literature related in any way, shape, or form. Fuck off and die.

>> No.14332935

You hate your girlfriend and never knew true love.

>> No.14332944

I've only met one or two women who were actual human beings, and not permanent children whose brains, social/emotional intelligence, and souls stopped developing at 13. And I've been looking for a long time. I wouldn't hold your breath.

The safest thing with women is to treat them like dumb children you can fuck, if you can that is, and assuming you're into sex, OR try to find a somewhat non-retarded non-whore to be the mother of your children. There are still some of those left, although a lot of them are "reformed whores" so you will want to do your homework. Those types can be "good women" but they will still always be women, so, kind of retarded and fundamentally immature. If you're looking for an actual, high-quality, fully mature human being, who simply happens to be a woman, that's as good as saying you want to win the lottery.

Those are the three main types. Beware a fourth pseudo-type, actually a subset of the first type: dumbass thots who think they're cool or smart because they're young and attractive, and young attractive women are surrounded nonstop by sycophantic yes-men who want to fuck them and disingenuous female "friends" who are so afraid of confrontation that they will also tell them whatever they want to hear and turn any female social space into an echo chamber where the worst delusions can run unchecked.

Remember, 98% of women are already in the first group mentioned above, that is, literally borderline retarded thots with the minds and maturity of 13 year olds. Now keep in mind that every one of those retarded thots thinks she's an "artist" because she painted a bad picture once, or thinks she's a "poet" because she posted the lowest effort shit imaginable on Instagram, something not even the laziest stupidest man with the least self-awareness could post without feeling shame, or thinks she's an "activist" because she tweets ":( the tranny on TV is crying, so i'm crying too :(," etc., and her male orbiters and female pseudo-friends clapped and validated her delusion. Most social spaces, especially universities, are filled with these embarrassing dilettante women completely lacking in self-awareness, and the social spaces have been cucked beyond repair by the gravitational pull of the thots' vaginas (for the men, out of fear of upsetting a young attractive woman, either because she'll cry and bring other orbiters rushing to her aid to beat him to death, or because she'll withhold the slim but technically real possibility of sex, always on the unconscious periphery of a low-ranking male's mind; for the women, because constant lying to their female colleagues' faces about how they support them, and only backstabbing them later, is part of climbing the social hierarchy). So the people there will not help you discern or evict the thots, but will participate in the delusion that the thot is an intellectual or a poet. You need to learn to discern thots on your own. As a guideline, remember: 98% of women are worthless thots.

>> No.14332946

>>14332935
This

>> No.14332961

>>14332944
t. Incel

>> No.14332968

>>14332944
I agree completely with this and summed it up with the brief statement that "Women are not wise." Men, I have found, can be wise or unwise, and both men and women can be intelligent or not intelligent. But I have never met a woman who was wise.

>> No.14332993

>>14332968
I've met a few wise women, you should get out more with good women or at least accept that your experience with women is incomplete.

>> No.14333011
File: 121 KB, 520x588, holes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14332993
>you should get out more

You've activated holes.jpg!

To atone for resorting to your holes, please make a post that doesn't rely on "you won't get any holes with that attitude, mister!" as an argument.

>> No.14333026

>>14333011
eternal khv detected

>> No.14333041

>>14333011
What are you even talking about? They were pointing out your solipsism.

>> No.14333058

>>14332868
I have better mental health by refusing to date any of the broken hearted disease riddled whores that make up modern women. Just imagine dating a current year woman. Imagine the mediocre sex she gives you because you're the symbol of the end of her party years, fantasizing about how two chads fucked her at cancun 9 years ago on spring break. Imagine watching your bathroom fill up with literal pounds of make up that she has to use to cover up all the zits and pockmarks 15 solid years of partying and shitty dieting and promiscuity have left her. Imagine seeing the pyramid of tubes of valtrex and monistat and other medicines she needs to stop her mouth and pussy from becoming crusted bleeding oozing messes. Imagine listening to her shit on her parents and friends and coworkers. Imagine getting off a hard days work and immediately hearing about some stupid non-issue the moment you walk through the door. Imagine having to own pets because her maternal instincts are screaming but she's too soulless and cowardly to have kids. Imagine spending all your money on useless worthless shit because she's bored and can only feel positive emotions from being a capitalist consumer.

All memes aside, how in the ever loving fuck can any man actually date a modern woman, let alone marry them or even fall in love with them. I feel like an alien around couples, like I'm the only human who can see the bodysnatchers, like I permanently have a pair of They Live sunglasses on I can never remove. How the fuck can you take a woman into your house and even pretend that you're still a human being, nevermind a man. I genuinely can't understand men who date.

>> No.14333078

>>14333058
jesus fucking christ, this guy has dated a woman in her late 20s for real and lived to tell about it

>you're the symbol of the end of her party years
> literal pounds of make up that she has to use to cover up all the zits and pockmarks 15 solid years of partying and shitty dieting and promiscuity have left her.
>listening to her shit on her parents and friends and coworkers
>getting off a hard days work and immediately hearing about some stupid non-issue the moment you walk through the door
>her maternal instincts are screaming but she's too soulless and cowardly to have kids

this is so accurate it's painful, modern women truly are pointless garbage.

>> No.14333083

>>14332868
The only thing women are good for is pumping out children

>> No.14333086

People use a couple of encounters as pure reality. A small sample will never be a whole demographic. That only works in marketing. I'll take them as equals until they prove otherwise. Either for the better or the worse.

>> No.14333093

>>14332868

I think decent women are so scarce that I've totally given up hope of ever finding them. Either put up with someone who is going to have incredibly basic and bland opinions or try to chase down an academia girl (who tbf are probably into intellectually stupid shit like queer theory anyway).

Try to appreciate your gf on much more basic values like being a good person, or having wholesome hobbies; because if you try to look for any thoughtful qualities you will inevitably be disappointed.

>> No.14333101
File: 196 KB, 1431x1080, 4acte675r).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14332868
I don't give a fuck about anyone so I guess?

>> No.14333120

>>14333093
solid advice

>> No.14333129

>>14332868
nobody holds women to the same standards as men. Neither chads, nor incels, nor other women will ever hold women to the same standard as men.

The standard for men is high, because some daring men will reach it. The standard for women is average because despite her intense vigor, no woman has ever dreamt a sail

>> No.14333155

>>14333129
Does any feel that standards for women have dropped across the board while men's increased? There was that study that found out that the average woman in the 2010s weights as much as the average man in the 1950s, that means that women on average have gotten heavier and fatter over time. Meanwhile, ever since women were allowed to hold the same jobs as men can, career women literally refuse to marry men that make less money than men, and they whine about a "shortage of marriable men".

>> No.14333208

>>14332968
Women are sneaky about this. I realized a long time ago no one wants to have a smart friend, they want a stupid happy friend who occasionally says smart things. I'd try this at parties and it would work. I went from being a nerdy guy to having a large social group. I realized a lot of the women I knew were actually doing the same thing. They hide what they notice under this facade of childlike regression. Unfortunately like half of them end up actually regressing completely once something goes wrong, because they've socialized themselves into thinking childish things are ok

>> No.14333216
File: 122 KB, 1024x768, knock your socks off.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If they can do this, they are my equal.

>> No.14333219

>>14332961
Yes, and?

>> No.14333245

>>14332993
No, see I don't think you have. I'm married and have a son, but I wouldn't even call my own wife wise. I've also worked with plenty of woman that were extremely smart and talented, incredibly good at solving problems, and fun to talk to and spend time with. I enjoy going out to drinks with them and talking with them sure, but I still wouldn't really call them wise in a philosophical sense. I've worked blue collar jobs with women that were fun to spend time with and I graduated from an Ivy League school and worked a few white collar jobs with women who were incredibly intelligent. I wouldn't call most men wise either, though. I know very, very few people that I would consider wise.

A wise person ought to be moving towards his purposes in life, constantly. Incidentally most wise people are extremely successful for this reason in all aspects of their lives.

>> No.14333249

>>14333041
Hey newfag, this poster that you're replying to: >>14333011
and this poster: >>14332968
are not the same person.