[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 126 KB, 666x305, 1576024993484.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14328942 No.14328942 [Reply] [Original]

any of you guys ever jack it to andrea dworkin? not even out of lust or anything - i mean, who could possibly be attracted to that - but because of her insane feminist views and, yes, the way that she tries so hard to make her own body unappealing? look at how ugly she is - the overalls, the flabby arms, the frumpy disposition, the frazzled hair, it's almost like she's consciously tried to make herself look as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside, to spite maleness in the abstract by denying them even the pleasantry of looking at a decent woman. it's natural to be revolted at a person like this, to say she's wrong and to spell out all the wrong reasons why she's wrong, but isn't engaging her as an "intellectual" exactly what this misshapen troll wants you to do in the first place? to put on the semblance of a man, and to do men's work, isn't that what she's done?
no, to truly fight against the evil thing that inhabited this miserable woman, you have to strike right at the heart of it: you have to love the part of her that she rejected, the thing whose repression caused her to become such a hateful little ball of contradictions and animosity. you must love her discarded womanhood, the femininity she left behind when she became the pitiful imitation of man, the soft face hiding behind those weathered cheeks and morose decades she spent denying herself, the dainty figure concealed behind those rolls of fat, and yes, even the spirit of femininity and motherhood she locked away behind that facade of masculine anger and judgement, at the men who failed to save her from such an unhappy fate
to love andrea dworkin, as a woman, and by a man who loves a woman, is the most complete and absolute rejection of everything the evil inside of her worked towards. to pick up what she left behind, and to let it complete her, is the only exorcism for an aberration like hers. we should not hate her, for what that thing has done through her, we should mourn that we as men failed to save her from it, and it is only by loving what might have been that we can do our penance

>> No.14328983 [DELETED] 
File: 13 KB, 320x328, cuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>OP

>> No.14329237

her only insane view was that trannies are women desu

>> No.14329241

>>14328942
I fantasize about ugly women because they're the only ones I realistically have a chance with

>> No.14329249

>>14329241
same, specially with grannies

>> No.14330335

>>14328942
The best post I've read in months on /lit/ and I couldn't agree more. Have you read Dworkin's essay 'First Love'? It's an incredibly heartbreaking and tragic thing to see her use her abusive ex and naiveté to fully reject men and adopt despair and rage to explain a cruel world. You can't help but feel compassion for her.

>> No.14330345

not reading that, but you seem mad.

>> No.14330939

>>14328942
>>14330335
I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way, but even as a male, part of me actually has more respect for radfems than libfems. The former stick to their convictions and see them as a hill to die on. Meanwhile a lot of liberal feminists appear to hold their beliefs because it's fashionable rather than being willing to defend those beliefs to their grave.

The possession of those kind of strong convictions is an attractive quality in a woman, IMO. I feel as though if I somehow wound up with a radfem gf, I'd most likely be cool with it.

Does anyone else feel this way?