[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 8 KB, 273x182, y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14297914 No.14297914[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

have you ever met a woman with interesting ideas? whats your relationship with her and where did you meet her?

>> No.14297918
File: 303 KB, 642x705, 1524959392.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Stop having sex.

>> No.14297919

>>14297914
Yes but those women, rare as they are, turn out to be some of the most tedious people in the world. A good woman is frivolous ultimately.

>> No.14297927

Yes, college. She loves Nietzsche and Dostoevsky and is a beautiful person both physically and mentally. She is in love with me but I'm engaged.

>> No.14297931

>>14297927
>Nietzsche

so shes a retard then

>> No.14297947

>>14297931
No,no, not at all. She is going into environmental science and is very smart. She thinks most people misunderstand Nietzsche's sense of humor which is she says is key.

>> No.14298008

>>14297914
Have (You.) met a man with interesting ideas being the friendless, autistic man-child that you are, hey OP?

>> No.14298016

I’ve never met anyone of any sex with interesting ideas

>> No.14298022

>>14298008
>Stay back, m'lady, I'll defend your honor!

>> No.14298023

>>14297914

How often do you talk to women and how many of them would share their ideas with you, retardotron?

>> No.14298024

>>14297914
>/lit/ - Women and shit

>> No.14298092

>>14298016
This

>> No.14298100

>>14297914
Yeah, we were coworkers for a while. She had done research on a rare psychological effect that would manifest only in people with severe physical disabilities who operate the world by means of advanced, neural-controlled prosthetics and computer interfaces. Her theory was that this effect, if proven to be an inevitable side effect of any sufficiently advanced brain-computer interface, could have devastating implications for transhumanist philosophy and research.

Not only was she a woman with interesting ideas, she was also the only person at the institute who wasn't enraptured by speculative ethics babble.

>> No.14298113
File: 61 KB, 640x390, 1554039111274.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

women have always be in awe of mental masturbation, because
-they suck at it, so it is intriguing for them
-women love masturbation, so they think intellectual masturbation is good too
-the rationalists keep saying that fantasies lead to truth knowledge and morality, whereas all fantasies do is keep people cravings for sex and arguing
Professional intellectuals have turned this into entertainment and women have held salons where coomers and sluts could speculate and dream of changing the world after their orgy, feeling good about themselves.
-bourgeois have revied the greek academia where they groom intellectuals and women. Women do well in strong structures like schools, but they are a mess outside, ie when they leave school. The only structure outside school today is some relationship with their orbiters, who by definition will always please them no matter how awful women are...

This is why intellectuals and women crave the bourgeoisie and why the Humanists are here for a long time. Even mao could not kill them all.

>> No.14298119
File: 108 KB, 615x636, kekekek.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14297914
Every RN I have ever dated had really interesting ideas about sex. Total freaks, if you know what I mean.

>> No.14298136

>>14298100
sounds...based

>> No.14298142

>>14297947
>She is going into environmental science
so shes a retard then

>> No.14298144

>>14298119
>RN
?

>> No.14298146

>>14298142
She's a passionate environmentalist although not preachy at all

>> No.14298148

>>14298144
Reassigned

>> No.14298153

Yes, I've met several women with interesting ideas. I had like 5 teachers that I truly admire, one of them became some sort of a mentor to me. I had three long time girlfriends and they all had interesting ideas, specially because I can't stay with someone I can't talk to. It's worht saying that some of the things they said went over my head, some I despised at the time, but now I see they were right. We have a lot of resistance in accepting those interesting ideas when they come from women. I also had a boss that was incredibly intelligent and a lawyer that helped me win a lawsuit, they were both amazing women as well.

>> No.14298164

one of the biggest red pills is the first time you realize that women experience literally no disconnect between saying X when it feels good to say X, and completely betraying and contradicting X five seconds later when it feels good to do that. women like to "try on" male-centric morals and virtues like children playing dress-up, but they don't actually know what it means to set up a virtue as an objective principle for oneself and then resist the temptation to break it in future moments when it stops being convenient and pleasant.

so if you ask a woman what kind of guy she values, she will blab on and on for hours about how noble she is and how she sees through superficiality and only wants sweet genuine men and etc., etc., etc. then five seconds later she'll completely contradict everything she said. the key thing to understand about women is that they don't perceive any difference here. from a man's perspective, you are thinking "but she said 'i only do X' and two seconds later she did 'non-X'?" this is because the fundamental modality of male consciousness is erecting principles and trying to follow them - even if you're a shitty man, it just means you're shitty and weak at erecting principles, not that the FUNDAMENTAL modality of principle-erection is absent. a woman's fundamental modality is "doing what i feel like." to a woman, that behavior is completely consistent: in the first instance, she did what she felt like. then she did what she felt like again. only a man perceives that the CONTENT of the actions was contradictory, i.e., would be contradictory if performed by a man. but for a woman whose primary stream of consciousness is "what do i want to do right now? :) perhaps i'll wear a ribbon in my hair tomorrow, tra la la!," no such contradiction occurred, or indeed is even possible.

>> No.14298188

I’ve met very few people in general with unique ideas and none of them happened to be female.

There are however, several women I’ve known who I admire. One of my main inspirations was a really strict and hardass female teacher who was tsundere for me and always pushed me to better myself no matter what. I’ve also seen a lot of women who are mentally mature and have their shit together. Women in my experience seem to be better organised and adapted to leadership positions. Basically, they’re good role models even if they don’t reinvent the wheel with their ideas.