[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 3 KB, 126x116, 1279254507336s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1421231 No.1421231 [Reply] [Original]

OMG I LUUUUUUUUUV TWILIGHT LIEK OMG YOU SHOD AL RED TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.1421236
File: 17 KB, 354x512, hamsun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>> No.1421248

In Meyer’s Twilight Saga there is a Manichean division between humans and vampires. In the beginning of Twilight we encounter Bella when she is moving from Phoenix (Arizona) to the small rainy town of Forks (Washington), after her mother re-marries a minor-league baseball player. Bella, from then on, lives with her single father Charlie, an introverted and
lonely character. The other people that she meets in Forks are mainly her classmates: narrow-minded characters with very little personality. On the other side of Meyer’s imagery there are the vampires. Edward and his adoptive family composed of his ‘parents’ Dr. Carlisle and Esme Cullens, and by two couples of ‘siblings/soul-mates’, Alice and Jasper, Rosalie and
Emmett. We know very little about Bella’s past. On the contrary, we know numerous details about the Cullens’ past. About Edward, for example, we know that he “was born in Chicago in 1901” and that during the summer of 1918 he was dying with the Spanish influenza. We learn that it was in that occasion that Dr. Carlisle turned Edward into a vampire, ‘saving’ his life.

>> No.1421250

Nigger.

>> No.1421271

I don't know why but this really made me laugh. Good trolling at last!

Btw, did anyone here realise there is a board on here for Pokemon? I just took a look and even that place is busier than /lit/. It's also pretty fucking weird.

>> No.1421279

>>1421271
Newfag.
/vp/ is the newest board, and was to stop /v/ from being overrun with pokeymens

>> No.1421334

wouldn't you rather luv/read me? :3

>> No.1421340

>>1421279
he knowss all abooooouuuuut 4chan! I WANT HIS DICK SO BADLY

>> No.1421364

>>1421340

lol

>>1421279

Thanks for the info, faggot. I only visit /lit/, /b/, and sometimes /tv/. I don't pay attention to anything else.

It really is a weird board though. I can't believe how many people are there. They have pokemon fanfic too :D haha