[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 56 KB, 800x600, Mundo Bob Esponja_800.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1419598 No.1419598 [Reply] [Original]

hey /lit/
You read the newspaper?

>> No.1419615

spongebob! long time no see bro, how's yous been doin?

>> No.1419617

I used to get all of yesterday's international papers, but the newsstand started padlocking their dumpster.

>> No.1419632

spongebob and vegeta are voiced by the same guy

>> No.1419684

I read the physical newspaper whenever I don't have to pay for it (hotels, libraries, restaurants, cafes).

I read the Globe and Mail online and I have a subscription to the Economist.

I also read terrible student newspapers (I write for one of seven on campus, so I have an interest) and the free papers in the city that are free on the subway(Now Toronto, Metro). I prefer Now because it features Dan Savage columns and a ton of call girl ads.

>> No.1419715

>>1419684
>Mail online
Why would anyone subject themselves to such garbage. Even the far right are having trouble justifying claims that the paper is worth reading.

Also, I read Guardian, Metro (Free on the train), and the Daily record (for the Sport, Guardian doesn't do Scotsport)

>> No.1420226

I read the online edition of El País, and I pick up a copy of the free local alternative weekly whenever I can.

>> No.1420230

Al Jazeera, Russia Today, BBC News and The Guardian are my main news sources.

>> No.1420236

you have to go to pravda for unbiased news of the west