[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 40 KB, 260x320, pynchon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14161082 No.14161082 [Reply] [Original]

>said nooo i come up to find out i says then lucy who comes in wearing this big fake grin, posing as an actress, waddling in her corset darling looking a phenomenal fright and comes up to say "how are you doing?" in best cary grant transatlantic accent folding out onto my shoulders drunk, smelling of cigarette tobacco and here i am in a blue party in black party suit why its practically the seventies Diane he says, fillying about the whole suite at a time when vegetables become sour and rotten and everyone is staring at her which means theure occasionally staring at me and then back at her and i know they all feel awful sorry for little old me and everyones thinking who invited her it oh wasnt me it wasnt me either well then who was it they say back and a deck of cards were brought out where the hostess suggests a poker game to save the night and the very same cary yes cary grant in "feminine" attire come cartwheeling over to the dinner table where freshly opened poker chips are being arranged and divided amongst the guests while they desperately try to make groovy conversation to keep the festivities up

>> No.14161547
File: 1.35 MB, 179x179, 1421375767907.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14161082
4 comas and 1 question mark in all of this

>> No.14161584

Yea, you've sort of got it. But now try writing one of his philosophical reveries or genocide scenes.