[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 38 KB, 639x512, 1573099820593.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14129451 No.14129451[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>0 (zero) good threads up today

>> No.14129465

Based. This board has been GARBAGE AS FUCK for the past 72 hours. Mods delete all the meta threads complaining about it but have yet to delete A SINGLE ONE of the DOZENS of rule breaking, off-topic threads that make this place a shit-hole for people who actually read and want to discuss literature. We have boards designated for politics, incel blogposting, tranny posting, philosophy and theology yet the mods do nothing to keep these topics in their designated boards and do nothing to protect the literary discussion.

>> No.14129606

>>14129465
true, i joined a few days ago as it seemed like quite an thoughtful board with some sweet recommendations and now it feels like i got rickrolled into debating the dumbest shit on earth and hoping i get banned soon

>> No.14129623

>>14129465
the mods of every single board have slowly been infiltrated by something foreign/alien and are permanently banning multiple posters for good quality while deleting mediocre posts or anything resembling any originality.
A constant flow of mass immigration from both twitter and reddit, this place will soon be nothing.

>> No.14129625

>>14129606
You should have been here a few months ago. They used to occasionally delete off-topic and low-quality bullshit. I have no idea why they stopped. Allowing people to shit up the board only worsens the problem. When people know they can get away with shitting up the board, it only further incentivizes them to do it.

>> No.14129658

>>14129451
I got you OP, gimme a sec...

>> No.14129666

well nigga i was just reading foucault nigga and foucault talks nigga in discipline and punish about how being even accused of a crime nigga makes you nigga considered half-guilty by society already nigga or in french nigga "demi-coupable"

and so nigga traditional forms of punishment nigga focus on the spectacle of the accused's paraded mutilated body nigga rather than the truth of whether nigga committed the crime or not nigga

and i wonder nigga if in our hyper-connected social-media-dominated nigga twitter-outrage nigga hate speech nigga micro-aggression nigga of the left and the right nigga world nigga people are so ready to accuse each other of minor slips nigga and we still have this demi-coupable mentality nigga and so we haven't really advanced to any higher level of prison reform nigga or thinking about crime and punishment nigga if anything we've regressed

the moment you make a small social indelicacy, you've lost your right to engage in a fair discussion, and maybe we could talk about that

>> No.14129695

is lit just one big culturewar general now

>> No.14129740

>>14129695
It's "intellectual /b/." You are allowed to post anything as long as you put an intellectual spin on it or if you ask for a book recommendation (99% of the time OP doesn't actually want a recommendation and nobody gives him one)

>> No.14129751

A new batch of jannies has been recruited not too long ago, they are powerhungry af

>> No.14129872

>>14129740
This one's my favourite >>14129000
Only the last three words have anything at all to do with literature and the entire thread is just 'sex is bad' vs 'lol incel'