[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 341 KB, 634x483, 1521685393667.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13962636 No.13962636 [Reply] [Original]

So hence why why i am shitposting, but i have to do it! The need to share is overwhelming at this point, last few days i have been going down a spiral of rage and sadness, worst thing is that i am ashamed of the reason being a woman. We have been together for a couple of months now, at first i didn't want to get involved beyond a certain point that things get serious because of her nature, it was known to me beforehand that she had plenty of lovers. So at first i managed to keep my composure, not caring that much about anything besides having fun,problem is, in the course of time i started having all those selfish feelings towards her that have nothing to do with love, thoughts of her having a threesome haunt me and that's when i go down that awful spiral, i hate her and that leads to me hating myself even more. Yet talking with her, seeing her and listening to her laughter is the only thing that soothes me. Do i have to end it? That feels like the act of a coward. Should i overcome my selfish feelings and enjoy the ride while it lasts? How? What am i missing here /lit/, i have to be missing something. Is it something simple that can be summed in the word moron?

>> No.13962833

Look dude if you're still dating her and she is neither fucking other dudes nor hitting on other dudes, and the dudes she's fucked before are out of her life, what do you care? It's doubtful you'll ever be able to find some wholly untouched virgin, especially if you've ever slept around yourself, but as long as she isn't an unfaithful whore it's whatever. You've had threesomes too and fucked random women in bathrooms and all that so like whatever if she's had a little fun too right?

>> No.13962856

>>13962636
My first girlfriend was a dumb slut. I was desperate. I knew that the answer is to leave her, but I wouldn't have fully understood it until I've reached my breaking point.
>Do i have to end it?
Are you reffering to the relationship or your life? At least have some fun before you end your life, brother. You can live freely and without worry as soon as you understand your life is over