[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 28 KB, 242x251, OrigCash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1378645 No.1378645 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.1378661

lol

>> No.1378664

wtf, fuck you crazy orange person. you probably don't even read books

>> No.1378667

copy pasta lol.
>>1378664
you just got trolled.

>> No.1378668

jesus christ sooo old and overdone

>> No.1378674

>>1378668

Really?

>> No.1378675
File: 11 KB, 180x187, 1233860174236.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rerro Fraggots,

Mry name is Scrooby, rand I hrate every sringle one of you. Arll of roo are frat, retarded, ro-rives roo sprend revery second rof their day rooking rat stupid rass prictures. Roo rar reverything brad rin the rorld. Ronestly, rave rany of roo rever grotten any prussy? Ri mean, Ri guess rit's frun making frun rof preople brecause of rour rown rinsecurities, brut roo rall trake tro ra whrole rew revel. Rhis ris reven wrorse rhan rerking roff tro pictures ron fracebook.

Ron't be ra stranger. Rust rhit re rith rour brest shrot. Ri'm pretty mruch perfect. Ri was rhe read of mry rown shrow, and frucked rover ghrosts. Rhat sprorts dro roo pray, rother rhan "jrack roff tro raked rawn jrapanese preople"? Ri ralso gret scooby shnacks, rand hrave ra branging hrot grirlfriend (Shre just threw me shome schrooby shnacks; Shrit ras RHO rhash). Roo rare rall raggots whro shrould jrust rhill roorshelves. Rhanks fror ristening.

Ric Rhelated: Rit's rhe rand mry ritch

>> No.1378681
File: 87 KB, 481x650, meandmydroogs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hi Hi Hi there, bratchnies,

There is me, that is, Alex, and I hate every single odin of you. All of you are gloopy, domeless wonderboys who spend every second of their day viddying gloopy pictures. You are everything baddiwad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever engaged in ultraviolence? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of lewdies because of your oddy-knocky insecurities, but you all shvat to a whole new level, O my brothers. This is even worse than going "PRRRRRRR" to a ptitsa warbling the lovely lovely Ludwig Van.

Don't be a stranger, just tolchock me with your best rooker. I'm pretty much Bog. I was the privodevat of my droogs, and I'm like real dobby at dratsing with my britva. What do you do, other than "filly with thine yarbles to drawn nagoy japanese devotchkas"? I'm at the absolute height of fashion, and I just shvat anything that I want (I just gave someone the old in-out in-out; Cal was SO horrorshow). You are all bratchnies who should just snuff it. Thanks for slooshying.

Pic Related: It's me and my droogs.

>> No.1378688

Wow once you notice the grammatical error the whole thing just loses its puissance and falls apart

>> No.1378720

bump

>> No.1378734

/r/ing the schopenhauer version of this. I couldn't stop laughing when i first saw it.

>> No.1378738

>>1378734
Also the Richard Dawkins one too please, it was fucking brilliant.

>> No.1378743
File: 67 KB, 962x363, Boingoingoingoingngngnngngngng.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1378681
Brilliant.

>> No.1378747
File: 5 KB, 180x135, 180px-DSC00915.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Allah, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are slimy, thieving, Jews who spend every second of their day looking at offensive pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gang-raped any 9 year old pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than eating pork.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of Al-Qaeda, and starter on my PLO team. What hobbies do you do, other than "preach religious tolerance"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot Prophet (He just blew me; Shit was SO cash; Thy seed is all over thine face). You are all faggots who should just convert to Islam. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my Holy Prophet.

>> No.1378749
File: 6 KB, 180x180, 180px-Lolbuddha.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey friends,

My name is Buddha, and I love every single one of you. All of you are wonderful, intelligent, people with an amazing life, who spend a lot of their time doing what they love. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, could you be more great? I mean, I guess there's always room for improvement, but you all take to a whole new level. You guys are even better than rice.

About me, I'm pretty much perfect. I have my own religion, millions of followers. What religion do you guys follow, other than "Being so darn awesome"? I also have a prize winning goat, who has won many many awards. You are all great people who should continue being yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's a statue of me.

>> No.1378752
File: 57 KB, 959x300, Infidels.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1378747

>> No.1378754

>>1378668

If you don't appreciate these then you should leave 4chan immediately.

>> No.1378758
File: 7 KB, 180x216, 180px-Schopenhauercash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Schopenhauer, and I exist because of our interconnected status within this metaphysical construct. All of you are Hypothetical, Matter-recognized, impedances on the eternal nature of mindness who spend every second of their meaningless, yet quaint existence looking at that which chooses to gaze upon them. You are everything bad in the world, as perceived by a greater majority of the moral sphere. Honestly, have any of you ever even fucking read The World As Will and Representation? I mean, I guess it's fun being completely unaware of the vast cosmic existence that pervades our very souls, deeming our own actions petty and inconsequential, playing to our own insecurities, but you all take this to a whole new level. This is even worse than that douche, Hegel.

Don't be a limited physical construct. Just hit me with your best shot (assuming that it exists within an existential realm of which I myself can perceive, if not interact with). I'm pretty much perfect (suck it, Descartes!). I was captain of the debate team (master-debater class of 1804) , and wrote a book. A fucking book. What books have you written, other than "jacking off to naked drawn Japanese people FOR DUMMIES"? My metaphysical treatises are the foundation for that which influenced the likes of Nietzsche, Wagner, and a whole mess of Germans. I have a hot bitch or ten in my stables at all times ("women are by nature meant to obey" who said that, faggots? Not you, that's fucking who.). You are nothing but an endless interplay of images and desires.

Thanks for listening, as if it mattered.

Pic Related: It's me and my fucking boss sideburns.

>> No.1378759

Y'all late to mah party:

>>1378600

>> No.1378762
File: 60 KB, 417x500, Schopenhauercash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,
My name is Schopenhauer, and I exist because of our interconnected status within this metaphysical construct. All of you are Hypothetical, Matter-recognized, impedances on the eternal nature of mindness who spend every second of their meaningless, yet quaint existence looking at that which chooses to gaze upon them. You are everything bad in the world, as perceived by a greater majority of the moral sphere. Honestly, have any of you ever even fucking read The World As Will and Representation? I mean, I guess it's fun being completely unaware of the vast cosmic existence that pervades our very souls, deeming our own actions petty and inconsequential, playing to our own insecurities, but you all take this to a whole new level. This is even worse than that douche, Hegel.
Don't be a limited physical construct. Just hit me with your best shot (assuming that it exists within an existential realm of which I myself can perceive, if not interact with). I'm pretty much perfect (suck it, Descartes!). I was captain of the debate team (master-debater class of 1804) , and wrote a book. A fucking book. What books have you written, other than "jacking off to naked drawn Japanese people FOR DUMMIES"? My metaphysical treatises are the foundation for that which influenced the likes of Nietzsche, Wagner, and a whole mess of Germans. I have a hot bitch or ten in my stables at all times ("women are by nature meant to obey" who said that, faggots? Not you, that's fucking who.). You are nothing but an endless interplay of images and desires.
Thanks for listening, as if it mattered.
Pic Related: It's me and my fucking boss sideburns.