[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 4 KB, 300x163, oo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1374346 No.1374346 [Reply] [Original]

so /lit/ i have a very easy 2 page paper due tomorrow and i dont want to do it.

What do you truly hold dear? what could you extinguish from your life that you maybe would be better off without? what could you not live without and why? what materialism could you do without? are you happy with who you are and the direction you are heading in? why or why not? what shape do you see yoru life taking? what direction is it heading? how can you streamline your life so that you are making strides toward a positive existence and away from a negative one?

my interests include music recording and performance, computer and technology (facebook, texting, etc.) and i am really into sports. please if you could just do one paragraph i would most appreciate it.

>> No.1374348

What grade are you in?

>> No.1374350

im in 11th grade

>> No.1374351
File: 166 KB, 640x480, 1292217907478.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1374354

Are you not self-aware or something? What's it like to be subhuman?

Write an essay answering those questions instead. I'll give you your first sentence; actually, your whole essay:

Peanut butter.

>> No.1374364

you realize we never help anyone that comes here for homework

>> No.1374380

why?

>> No.1374381

well i have shitwater on my socks so i kind of stink but ok here goes

i hold dear my materialistic positions and everybody who has ever spoken to me in my life, regardless of whether it has been good or bad. what could i extinguish that i would be better off without? fast food and soda.

what could i not live without? what i just mentioned above.

materialism i could do without? grammatical sentences like this one and portable music players.

i am happy with who i am and the direction i am taking. i do not need a reason.

my life is undecided and i am not sure where i am heading. i cannot streamline my life because that would take away the fun of it.

>> No.1374412

this thread is sad