[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 10 KB, 236x230, 1553468402503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13654236 No.13654236[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>had a large fast food binge last night and went to bed at midnight while feeling so fat
>unironically sleep for 10.5 hours
>wake up today
>browse internet, drink coffee, do chores
>go to gym and heavy lifting goes well; feel less fat
>leave house at a very late time, after 4 pm, to go in to central London to walk around
>walk my usual route
>walk through a park
>listened to cumtown
>saw many Staceys and qts because it's a warm day; felt sad
>now drinking coffee and planning to binge on McDonalds and then go home and maybe read a book but more likely waste time online

At least I have a fond memory of seeing OUATIH yesterday.

There's nothing else to say. As a NEET I know that I won't feel the Sunday night sadness tomorrow.

The McDonalds burgers aren't as meaty as Burger King and it is all kind of bland. But the chips are great, in their own unique way. I have no food in my flat. I have procrastinated buying healthy food for a few weeks.

I read an article about the high rent prices of student flats and felt happy.

I had an afternoon coffee in a large shopping centre a few days ago and looking down at all the people in the large area was like watching ants or NPCs in an RTS. When I walk through the really shiny new developments like Canary Wharf, and similarly styled shopping areas, it feels like being in a videogame where the stores are protected by an invisible wall.,

>> No.13654247

Get 100 mcnuggets instead.

>> No.13654251

>fastfood-posting
Stay in your containment board.

>> No.13654259

i still can't believe you've become an alcoholic yet but i guess we have that plot arc to look forward to

>> No.13654279

What do you study, londonfrog?

>> No.13654290

>>13654259
i meant to include the word 'not' there but didn't because i am an alcoholic myself and i'm currently drunkenly projecting because your story always reminds me so much of my own

>> No.13654334

>>13654279
He's in his late-twenties and did a work-driven degree like comp sci or comm or something.
>>13654236
Have you ever considered having interests? Maybe you would meet more people if you had interests.