[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 270 KB, 1150x1600, Rene Guenon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13624219 No.13624219 [Reply] [Original]

Does anyone have the Guénon crossdressing pics? I'm sick of this pseud, I want to ruin his reputation here

>> No.13624228

>>13624219
They don't exist

>> No.13624232

>>13624219
You already posted one.

>> No.13624448

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

>> No.13624478

>>13624219
he want's to cope with his own homosexual urges by projecting it unto others. sad!

>> No.13624503

>>13624219
Agreed. Masons and Unitarian Universalists are not madness better by being right-wing.

>> No.13624516

>>13624219
There's a pic of him indulging in some big oriental ass.

>> No.13624536

>>13624516
Did Guénon not practice semen retention?

>> No.13624573
File: 75 KB, 236x240, 1557552553999.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13624536
Nope! And around an ass like that I wouldn't blame him!

>> No.13624579

>>13624573
big if true

>> No.13624592

>>13624536
Being an all-knowing Paramahamsa schooled in all the great traditions of religious esoterism, Guénon indeed knew about semen retention and practiced it. Unlike the Greeks though, who often have good initial ideas but never progress to the highest level of understanding; eastern esoterism combines sex with semen retention to access higher states of consciousness. The Taoists practiced having sex without ejaculating to cultivate high levels of Qi energy, they along with the Tantrists also practiced 'reverse-ejaculation' (which is dangerous and should only be undertaken by the most experienced master) which if done right results in a lightning-bolt of Kundalini energy rocketing up the spine into the third eye. Similarly, Ibn Arabi wrote about using sex as a symbolistic embodiment of the spontaneous energies of God's creative impulsive taking place, allowing one to reach towering peaks of ecstatic consiousness. Guénon combined all of these practices and reached a level of mastery of them bordering on perfection.

>> No.13624608

>>13624592
>The shadows grew deep as the sun set over the warm Cairo market, the smell of hookah smoke, spices and camel dung wafting through the palm trees and fires roasting animals over the ponds and fields into the windows of incense-scented humble dwellings furnished with luxurious carpets and plants. Contortionists, soldiers, catamites, madmen, beggars, saints, students, slaves, dancers, assassins and bureaucrats teemed throughout the evening tinged with electric air that hummed with cicadas. Rene Guénon exhaled a cloud of opium smoke and gazed across the room at his ever-expanding collection of Sanskrit literature. His young wife entered into the room through the bead doorway.

>She dropped her robe to reveal intricate henna tattoos covering her lithe nude body. She walked over to the low couch he was laying on and straddled him. Rene gradually emerged out of nididhyāsana back down to the baseline state of constant samadhi that he had been in for the past 8 years. It was time for the non-volitional and divine līlā of the Supreme Being to dance forth in ecstatic bliss. Sakti sought union with her dear Shiva. She masterbated him as he sucked on her perky tits. Guenon lay back and Sakti mounted her Lord. Bliss shined like sunlight from the One illuminating them both. Adam and Even were one in Paradise again, the mutual embodiment of al-Insān al-Kāmil and all his wives. The primordial state revealed itself as having existed all along. Rene become the All. Being and becoming simultaneously disappeared and the perfect bliss entered into itself. God shone forth in eternal plenitude, hypererotic sexual union experienced as tranquil observer. Brass windchimes singing an enchanting harmony in the breeze.

>Rene began to feel energy rising through his chakras, he immediately concentrated his third eye and clenched the subtle nerve running from the tip of the penis to the bottom of the spine. His time spent training in the Parisian suberbs with master Ho Shi-Quan had paid off. He reversed ejaculated into his chakras, Qi energy poured fourth into his body. Rene and his wife both went into a ten minute long trance accompanied by a perpetual dry orgasm. Purusha melded into Prakriti, both giving way to the Tao. Rene entered into a state of fanāʾ; the la petite mort a ritual reenactment of Prajapati's atmayajñá. The evening call to prayer was calmly sounded from by a muezzin from the minaret of a nearby mosque. The stars twinkled over the cold night as cheetahs chased hares over grassy dunes overlooking the nile, men pissing on fires, reading texts by candlelight. Cotton and silk, anise, heavy eyeliner, garlic breath hidden with rose water, tall tales, secret meetings of initiations and schemes.

>> No.13625203

>>13624592
jacking off without cumming does give you a lot of energy for multiple days
i always thought it was stupid
you know what i'm going to practice it to the extreme
any texts i should read that could be helpful?

>> No.13625218

>>13625203
I've read that Abhinavagupta has a portion of the Tantraloka that covers Tantric sexual practices, but I'm not sure where exactly in the text it is and the whole thing is like four or five thousand pages. Also keep in the mind that the efficiency of some of these practices may very depending on whether there is another person involved or whether you are just jerking off

>> No.13625287

what do the hindus and chinks say about pseud moments? because lately my pseud perception is trying to analyze and justify everything i see and it's overwhelming

>> No.13625912

Bump