[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 139 KB, 865x1024, 1529686821661.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13587697 No.13587697 [Reply] [Original]

Well, fristly, I have a PHd, a JD, an LLM, and am MA, nut none of that is interested. I'm smuggled heroin on coke over the san ysisro Border at least 150 times (steroids I lost count, has to be in the thousands).
I got sick of driving with my heroin and coke so just began fyling with it, with making tape right above my cock-- you have no iea ha nabt tune the faggoy TSA asshole came Witin centimeters of feeling it.
Oh, here's a tip if you want to shoot heroin on a plane. You fuckint tape a metal spoon to a container of youghurtl If thy ask about it (they won'y) you become vibily upset and say: "you know first they took my emotioal support dog away now they have issues ver how I eat my fuckign yogurt?"
If you are areoing to shoot dope, if always helps if you ar in first csss and dressed nicely, preferable with a navy blazer. Anyway, on the plane is not th time to try out a new "stamp." As it is, reseatcha alrast suggsts that jusy being i a diffferent place can make the H hit you aot harder, so you don't want toadd to that by.....whatever you've been using for the past couple weeks.past month, stay with that.

What else....in general, AVOID COCAINE. Not a good drog. AND REALLT< AVOID INJECTING CAIN#, You know you'vr done way too fuking much when you go to lay down and all you hear are church bells---the hells of sr marys.

>> No.13587713

more prearls of wisdom-- if you are going to dross san ysudro from sand diego into TJ to get drugs, look for either a part-time or retired cop wgo speakers good english. They are almost cerainy nty gonna fuck HIM over, and as long as you take care of him (you gotta give him $60--- trust me, it's fuciing worth it, it SAVES u monet n the end)

>> No.13587730

You have to be 18 to post

>> No.13587734

fellow junkie here, why do you go to mexico for it? is it that much cheaper or what? also, what are your degrees in?

>> No.13587751

-don't name drop-- even if it's true. BY pure chance, I ended up at Bert Ford as the fuckingroommate of one o the heads of the Cali cattel (he also had lefit buinsesses in shipping, natural gas, and othe rothe). As the story unraveled, it turend out he was there to save his marrige. As the saying used to go there: "So what man? It's just the hairt end of a gut! welll get you a new one a, better one!" then when I met this women, everything I thought about women changed.. I've met models, esp at NYC natuarants like...Nobu and Asia de Cuba ad at Oscar paeties. By jut christ, when i tell yuo faggot thid was was perfect and jpure white skin,,,,,
OH AND THEN, he had a 16 year old daughter! given that he had 2 BGs arorund him nd the family at all tim ewho were a min of 6'7 (of dude (proably houldn't giv his name) was among the most racisr ppl have ever met in my life, and didn'y give a shit who knew it.
One of the dudes d there was a pilot for AA they went through just the itpract hiwbedma nd it was $490 mill plue]] his helicopters...

>> No.13587753

>>13587730
>You have to be 18 to post
yeah jerk of, thanks for the heads up. HEad to be 18 leave and tnure te US too dumb fuck,,,

>> No.13587766

>>13587734
>why do you go to mexico for it? is it that much cheaper or what?
Well, for one, not sure you can now but used ti be able be vet] level ketamine, Same with valium, 10 ml bottle, you take in IV or IM,,,,'

>> No.13587801

>>13587734
>hy do you go to mexico for it? is it that much cheaper or what? also, what are your degrees in?
A. no way in fuck telling you e what my degrees are inm too east to doxx. You know, I used to think star fucker types were only on the criminal s[ide. What a fucking mistake that was ESPECIALLY as more and more brailliams and spics movie into it,
I have,,,,a sibling who has an Oscar for writing a best screenplay that kso got best picture and an u wgi was ab UP on .
Also have an uncle who won an Emmy as an Executivve Producer. ot going to tell what or when becayse then people swamp her

>> No.13587810
File: 70 KB, 958x900, 8b63a3a2-fed8-4704-9576-950e0d56a1e8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13587837

>>13587801
Are you the OP of the Lepanto thread?

>> No.13587859

>>13587837
No, is Iepant that large WW 1