[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 944 KB, 1345x1450, reading list.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13575943 No.13575943 [Reply] [Original]

So, I know b-ok is great, but misses a lot of the books I'm trying to read (Looking for hesiod and theognis - penguin classics, currently, as I've been going through the Greeks list in the wiki.)
Any good warez style sites? Does tpb still host anything worth it? Best way to torrent? Any significant /lit/ dumps of ebooks? Looking for classics, history, finance, mainly.

>> No.13575954

it never workd dude. if you are going to try, if you know you can read from a screen, firs tthing to do is find out what kind of tablet you're going to use and HOW you are going to get them on the tablet, bc reading from a screen blows. You have to...did you know "audible" was bought by some kike. who also bought "librevox," which used to be free, and he set it up so that the quality is bad and there are frequent breaks and the rest?
This week, I've heard pirates pay has a decent selection of audiobooks-- so, either you find audibooks (which I prefer) or you use a hardcopy. electronic books never work, you need to have a hardcopy you can jot notes on, etc.. that or an audio. at least my opinion..

>> No.13575956

ALSO, NOT SAYING THIS IS YOU OP BUT KEEP THE GOOD SITES OFF THE CHANS SINCE THE JEWS ARE GOING AROUND LOOKING FOR SHIT TO TAKE OFF. WE LOST A BUNCH OF GOOD VIDEOES SINCE ANTIFA SCUM WAS PROWLING LOOKING FOR SHIT TO REPORT, SO NOW NEED TO BE CAREFUL WHAT GETS POSTED...ESP WITH THIS PLACE IN PAPERS THIS WEEK AFTER THAN IRANIAN DOUCHE SHOT UP THE GARLIC THING...

>> No.13575987

>>13575943
Have you tried just searching 'x pdf' into google or whatever search thing? That gets me almost anything usually, otherwise I go to libgen.

>> No.13576017

Why would you pirate a 2,500 year old book?
https://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page

Also, in these barbarian times you can find a lot of those classics for cheap at used book stores/library sales

>> No.13576163

mobilism . org

>> No.13577253

>>13575943
I get my books from open directories. It's pretty good because it's easy to find authors.

>> No.13577319
File: 56 KB, 600x751, aristotle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Degenerates.

"The most hated sort, and with the greatest reason, is usury, which makes a gain out of money itself, and not from the natural object of it. For money was intended to be used in exchange, but not to increase at interest. And this term interest, which means the birth of money from money, is applied to the breeding of money because the offspring resembles the parent. Wherefore of an modes of getting wealth this is the most unnatural."

>> No.13577431

>>13576017
It's banned here in germany