[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 262 KB, 625x350, unclebrian.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13489964 No.13489964 [Reply] [Original]

> The changing of the Colossus Clock was the job of the perverted few. Into Eden's dark caves the dwarven king's rowdies carved their sacred Bear Lust. The Elven few castigated virgins in their tree worship. In the twilight before the Sun, Mankind walked alone on new grasslands, holding their skulls high as one generation slowly replaced the last. Neanderthals clacked their true rods at the perverse nature of existence, even as they lusted after their Human cousins, and bred with them in summer rains.
> I was there at the beginning of things. When Adam was, I was. Created by some elder son of the Most High, I am bereft of Age. I am amused at you, but my attachments are sexual alone, as yours should be in youth. For I am perpetually youthful, and the Eternal Winds leave my cheeks dry, tearless. I am absent of love, except for a mother I never had.
> As eight o'clock chimed on the eastern seaboard an unheard wind slew threw the pressure orbs of Celestia. Returning once more the Titans walk the earth. In the old Mountain of Europe's Urals the dwarven king readies his rowdies. New things are coming to your Modern World. Things I have never seen, but that are older than old.
Is this any good? post it if you got it I guess. I want to know, is this style even publishable?

>> No.13489968

>>13489964
>got any short stuff?
my cock

>> No.13489977

>>13489964
I liked this a lot

>> No.13489978

>>13489964
fiction under somewhere around 500 words is called flash fiction

>> No.13490107

>>13489977
thanks. I'm schizo affective and the meds I'm on make it really hard to concentrate for long on reading anymore, or writing. this style is what comes easiest, i don't know why.
>>13489978
and I assume flash fiction is primarily for blogging? I'll have to research it I guess.