[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 72 KB, 1200x662, DtgiE4RWoAAdXZA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13411270 No.13411270 [Reply] [Original]

It had been a rather cold morning (welcome, welcome change), as the rigidity of my pale fingers sought to constantly remind me, gratuitously gnawing on the moist (Oh no) underside of my desk; succinctly removing layer upon layer in a quest to attain hard wood, euphemism: appreciated. It was during this strenuous bout of exertion a delicate palm perched itself upon my right shoulder - I could help but sense a certain tangy edge of hostility seeping through wrinkled fabric of my blazer.

A small adjustment of chin altitude.

Greeted by a shapely face, albeit inverted: petite nose subject to the occasional (rather endearing) twitch; sleep framed, metallic irises that seemed rather insouciant at the present, not to be misled with ‘disdain’ - for my sake. My rather jejune gaze continued upon its path, negative on a superimposed y-axis. Just the right amount of plump within the lips, bottom of which seemed rather dry; scrumptious little ears that averred themselves through winding locks of clean hair. Languorous peppermint lounging upon warm breaths.

Alas, uncounted (meticulously calculated) years of sexual frustration conglomerated a rather wretched Cherub, pricking my shoulders with sharp, maroon arrows: hoisted by infantile, wrinkled stumps of flesh. The girl seemed to be completely oblivious to the presence of our half clothed companion (assaulted by mental maledictions). That, or she chose not to pay it any heed. I hoped (for my sake), it was the former. I also had a boner lol

>> No.13411279

>>13411270
>My life is a joke so yours must be too

>> No.13411325

>>13411270
>I also had a boner lol
This part is good.

The rest of it... not so much

>> No.13411381

>>13411325
Any pointers for improvement?