[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 43 KB, 641x491, comeon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13355482 No.13355482 [Reply] [Original]

>Drawing on cryptic intimations in the work of J. G. Ballard, Georges Bataille, William Burroughs, André Leroi-Gourhan, Elaine Morgan, and Friedrich Nietzsche, in the late twentieth century Daniel Barker formulated the axioms of spinal catastrophism: If human morphology, upright posture, and the possibility of language are the ramified accidents of natural history, then psychic ailments are ultimately afflictions of the spine, which itself is a scale model of biogenetic trauma, a portable map of the catastrophic events that shaped that atrocity exhibition of evolutionary traumata, the sick orthograde talking mammal.

Is anyone else officially sick of how trendy and mass-produced accelerationism has become?

Aw gee yet another transgressive reading of Nietzsche juxtaposed with the psychedelic poetry of yet another self-destructive reclusive French artist... fucking yawn

>> No.13355492

no

>> No.13355495

>>13355482
No, I think it's great. This way I can feel like I have a mastery of the field of biology without having to read all that stuffy old science, lol :^)