[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 12 KB, 150x150, 1516073650669.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13106589 No.13106589 [Reply] [Original]

Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

>> No.13106600
File: 263 KB, 800x600, I_hate_birds.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'll shittily greentext mine

>tfw your city was founded by the ancient hero who also founded your country
>tfw it was founded around a mountain that the ancient hero trapped a demon on
>tfw the city's only purpose is to tend the grove of screaming trees at the bottom of the mountain to ensure the demon can't leave
>tfw bird people show up and say they can kill the demon easy
>tfw tell them 'no it isn't that easy, this is a really scary demon'
>tfw they tell you they've done it before and can do it easy
>tfw they roll artillery up and shell the mountain for 12 days straight
>tfw it didn't kill the demon, just made it really angry
>tfw now we can't even go up onto the mountain with our gongs to harvest demon juice
>tfw the demon is making more of our legs not work
>tfw the birds say they definitely got it this time, they'll poison the demon
>tfw they shoot gas bombs onto the rubble mountain
>tfw it blows into the city
>tfw the birds don't even apologize

I_hate_birds.jpg

>> No.13107242

>>13106589
Mein Kampf but set in 3244
>Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their voice emitters or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

>> No.13107269

Short horror stories/weird fiction anthology

>> No.13107279

Basically the story of some 50 y/o degenerate that has fantasies about doing stuff to girls/boys/women.
And through the story learns that other people also have these fantasies but acting upon them makes someone evil,
dude eventually assaults a boy and rapes a girl the following night, gets found by a bystander during his act and he gets caught by the police a little later. Dies in prison on his first day.
Ends with the bystander arriving home being glad she was there to help the girl, even though she was kind of late.
Bystander goes on her pc and it's filled with cp

the end

moral of the story: people be bad inherently

>> No.13107287

>>13107279
Degenerate story by a degenerate author

>> No.13108490

Its a story about a man who's head continually grows bigger and bigger until he's completely isolated from his peers

what all should I add to it

>> No.13108603

>>13108490
He invents a headwagon.

>> No.13108648

>>13108603
with big ass rims and dope ass suspension

>> No.13108986

>>13108648
I wawnt that.

>> No.13109118

Opening narration like in the Twilight Zone, pan out to guy reciting the lines in his car. A man comes by asking for a lift, he obliges but they get to talking before they can leave. It's revealed that the man came to a cabin with his wife as a way to liven up their miserable marriage but they got into an argument and he left with the car to take the drive there. He's an unsuccessful actor but recently got a break as a host for a Twilight Zone type show and is excited for it. The man he picked up gives him tips on how to enhance the atmosphere, some plotlines he can use. In the end the man thanks his passenger, his passenger says that he likes him and wishes he had a choice but it is the full moon. He turns into a werewolf and mauls the actor. In the next episodes the narrator looks like the zombie from An American Werewolf in London.

This has been a screenplay the entire time because that's what my dream was, screw you pige.

>> No.13110853

I want a write a short story about a guy who breaks up with his girlfriend after realizing she wasn't just ironically a nazi, kind of a commentary on modern irony poisoning. Does that sound like it could be alright?

>> No.13110871

>>13110853
>breaking up with gf because she's a nazi
What an absolute retard.

>> No.13110875

>>13110853
Here, use this as inspiration
https://daggermag.com/shitjew.html

>> No.13111280

PIGE...EASY ON THE NOSE

>> No.13111336

>>13107269
I had an idea in this vein. Dude's skeleton hops out of his body. All that's left behind is a deflated skin sack. Skinbag and skeleton both have distinct personalities. The living scrotum can't go anywhere due to having no bones so he just stays at home all the time browsing the internet. Skeleton is cool, outgoing, fun, an all round great pile o' bones. Skeleton takes over the guys social media accounts. The miserable flesh pile is forced to watch this eyeless monster take over his life, the worst part being everyone prefers the skeleton. Eventually starts noticing other people have also been replaced by their skeletons.

Something there about modern life, online culture, being a miserable sack of shit. Don't really know how to end it though. I figure it just ends with the gurgling mass shitting himself or something.

>> No.13111526

A story about a transient who goes from town to town sharing wisdom and begging for food, he witnesses the murder of the king’s brother in the streets as his guards turn on him and later hears that it was a prostitute who killed him after she is framed and executed. He has to find a way to tell the king that his brother was murdered by his own guards and ends up unraveling and enormous conspiracy to usurp the throne started by the king’s youngest brother. In the end the guy makes it to the king, and tries to tell him what happened, but is executed on the spot. The perspective then changes to the king’s, who is now growing wary of his brother. In the end the brother is found out and the first guy gets a statue in the city.

>> No.13111539

>>13106589
it wasn't a novel idea but i wanted to create a blockchain for text transactions only, transactions in a sense but its not for wealth purposes. something where censorship (meme word) is impossible. its just something to get your point across, imagine writing novels connected to an irreversible ledger. your ideas will never go anywhere and remain for centuries, no government can control what you say.

>> No.13111639

>>13107269
Like "Haunted"?

>> No.13111675

>>13111539
Remember us when you Make It anon, I am sure that you will

>> No.13111753

>>13106589
It's 1984 but in the futer

>> No.13111760

>>13108490
Make the book cover a brainful wojack
add needless analogies to being 2smart2fitin

>> No.13112551
File: 78 KB, 736x509, 507d2acf675ea01b7e67f01cbd9fcaea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

rairter

>> No.13113419

pige :)