[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 21 KB, 833x661, 1544536809715.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13053115 No.13053115 [Reply] [Original]

Set a 5 minute timer and write whatever you can in that time limit. Rate what I came up with. Point out sentence structure errors or whatever, or just things that don't seem right. Is it even good? If it's too short, I took some time to think my dues.

>Me and my companion were walking down the rocky pathway, there was a slight wind blowing from the east. As we progressed further down this path, the trees to each side began to grow thicker, denser, it sent a chill down my spine because I could barely see the sky above me as the branches were beginning to cover the sky. It grew colder, and we came across a large iron door, it was cold, it burned my fingertips the longer I left them on its handle.

>> No.13053148

the idea of the Fibonacci sequence strikes one as genius. There are perfections all within it, but then, isn't this the case with any sequence? The Fibonacci sequence is really nothing special, just a duple ratio increasing by the previous integrals.

Take this one
1 1 1 3 5 9 17 31 57 105 193 355

This is technically a 'Fibonacci' sequence just as much as the last. But you don't see anyone exclaiming about that. Yet again, time and time again, I am seeing how universities and colleges simply overrate things. I am reminded of the various political theorists whose complex ideas and words were summarized in a couple key terms, either taken from, or invented, by these institutions. :3

>> No.13053150

>>13053148
Cringe

>> No.13053152

Yo pum, pum tight
Mi gyal yo hold mi
Da wood yah long like a thousand story
A you mi say please skin out yo glory
Mi waan yo come fuck mi like yo own mi
Mi love yo, yo know mi love yo don't it
Mi love yo, come fuck mi like yo own mi

>> No.13053157

>>13053150
Nothing cringe about it. If you overrate colleges, especially seeing as many of them simply take bribes to get in, then you are the one who is cringe.

Just remember, the autodidact path may be the best one. :3

>> No.13053158

Nice idea, OP. I've respectfully carried on your work. Hope I've maintained the tone!

>I opened the scalding door, expecting to get on the floor and walk the dinosaur, but there already was a dinosaur on the floor. Although, it wasn't walking. It was dead. I turned to my companion who was turning as if to leave; looking at their phone. Bored.
>I angrily snatched the phone and called the police. 'Hello, I would like to report a death,' I looked at the missing chunks of green dino flesh (fuck you feather-cocks) that showed me a cross section of organs I'm not sure we have, 'No, it's a murder. I want to report a murder'.

>> No.13053166

Rodney sat on the concrete stairway pouring a can of cola through his muzzle. Who said this shit was bad for dogs… Well the last few got hamstrung, thus the muzzle. And they call him the mutt? What audacity. Walking around on two legs and expecting not to be cut down by an athletic figure such our elegant cocker spaniel. How can you expect to make any sort of progress if you can’t buckle down and use those digits for something other than twirling your hair? The bald ones are on the right path, but they still need to manage to get on all fours to really hustle. Truly bewildering.
Rodney got up and poured the last of his soda on a pigeon sitting next to him. He liked to watch them try to fly after the syrup stained their feathers. This one didn’t even move. After giving it a few choice side-eyes, he finally gave up and bit down on the neck. Pain shot through Rodney’s body like a shot of boiled molasses, running through his system and sticking in worst places. It was cement, fucking cement. Who makes a sculpture of a pigeon and just leaves it on the stairwell? Truly mystifying. Well it was another rotten morning for Rodney, so he made his way down the street paved in old, discarded gum. Looking for someone kind enough to remove a muzzle, maybe rearrange a few of the ribbons tied in his majestic mane.