[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 55 KB, 850x752, bef06ce1ce641d1a4f9f36808e536946135d3bf96d792a3cc31df63742d0f727.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13024054 No.13024054 [Reply] [Original]

Write to me your most existential and provacative statement about life. If your statement is not up to par, say, the ramblings of the mentally defiecient, you will be called by thread, a "faggot".

Go.

>> No.13024058

da pee pee da poo poo
i like to eat it
it make me go coocoo

>> No.13024065

Pants pants pants pants poopdapoopda pants

>> No.13024070

>>13024054

vittu

>> No.13024077

history is the process by which the unit natural selection operates gradually ascends from the individual to the species

>> No.13024136
File: 16 KB, 344x347, 87576356437685980.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I would prefer not to.

>> No.13024145

>>13024054
In the case of solipsism, what constitutes reality?
If the world we know of is a figment of our imagination, and not physically existent, is it not not still the realest world we know of?
And if it's all in our mind, and our mind has provided us with the concept of physicality, doesn't our belief in its physicality then make it physical (assuming it is our creation), and therefore real?
Does the lack of belief in its physicality make it unreal? If so, does that mean that a dream which one believes to be real is more real than the supposed reality one lives in (as long as one does not suppose the reality or physicality of that reality)? Does something even have to be physical to be real? Once again, doesn't that just make it so that even if the world is a creation of one's mind, it's still real?
Can or should people be judged by actions which they commit in situations which they do not believe to be real? Should you feel guilt over committing murder in a dream which, within the dream, you believed to be reality? If not, wouldn't that constitute that you shouldn't feel guilt over a murder in the waking world, as long as you believe that waking world to be false? If so, are people responsible for atoning for actions which they commit while under the impression that their reality is false? How does one atone for something which one does not believe he or she has done in reality?

>> No.13024157

haha

>> No.13024160

Bitches and hoes ain’t nothin’.

>> No.13024165

if you wish to be perfect as my father in heaven is perfect then go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, then come follow me.

>> No.13024169
File: 261 KB, 551x491, 1474645744324.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am studying law, reading a lot and trying to help suffering people. I work so hard but even rapid whores look upon me. I am losing my will to develop because I am so lonely. No matter how hard I try and how nany times... still nothing. Women are stupid or materialistic or bisexual and crazy etc. I know NO GIRL I would like to be with. Pardon. I know one good and caring girl but she is very fat and has big swoolen face. I don't care about looks so much but there is some minimum because with her I wouldn't even have an erection. I would be pleased with 3/10 looks, a good heart and (attention!) liking me. Plus: no mental illness. Save us God. Some men are starting to become Ents from Tolkien's world. Where are our women? Those good and caring creatures. We, sad bachelors, will be numb like Ents. Saving energy to wait for comebacks of our women. I am afraid it won't happen.
Dear anon. If you have good and wise girl, please, appreciate that and don't let her go and change. But I know that's rare here. Btw Tinder crushed me too. My works make me so stressed and tired but women are to shallow to help a man. The best guys I know are alone. I am probably not so great like them. I have a lot of drawbacks. But these guys are simply sometimes shy or have some little problems with looks. I cannot understand how females work if they don't want to give them although a bit attention and be with them. It must be some purely animal instinct. Brrr. One guy in my class (who drinks a lot instead of learning) have two girls who do not know about each other and fucks other girls from tinder. Sorry for a blog but you probably have similar experience in being sooo lonely. I was saying myself that I have to be noble and work hard to deserve a woman but some time ago I had a breakdown because of years without intimacy. You know. That's basic human need. Mad world.

>> No.13024180

>>13024054
My entire twitter is this. I'm not wasting my angsty aphorisms on you.

>> No.13024183
File: 83 KB, 750x923, 1512623976767.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to slaughter roasties. Shoot them on sight. Cut their eyes out with a bayonett. Scalp roasties. Burn roasties alive. Slit their throats. Smash their heads with a rock. I wanna make them beg and crawl for their lives before i blow their retarded faces away from their heads with pump action shotgun. I need to calm down and relax, but i can't. I havet strong urge to visit a place were roasties gather and machine gun them all down. Please. Please help me. I don't want to hurt anyone. But i can't stand foids anymore. They need to be slaughtered like cattle. And i want to be the guy who pulls the trigger and exterminate female vermin. But at the same i am a rational being. I know deadly violence is not the answer but what can you do?

>> No.13024196

>>13024183
throw your computer out and never post on this god forsaken site again

>> No.13024674

>>13024196
t. toastie