[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 42 KB, 402x402, 1371547586704.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12888585 No.12888585 [Reply] [Original]

>mfw The Bible is actually a fine work of fiction

>> No.12888757

>>12888585
The actual red-pill (known only to high IQ Sufis like monsieur Rene Guenon) is that all these hadith are only meant to illustrate esoteric symbolism revealing profound metaphysical truths about the nature of existence and reality, but you need to have a high-IQ and being INITIATED into a TRADITION to understand the sublime wisdom contained therein. I laugh at retards like you taking this stuff literally. Meanwhile as a white convert I was hooked up with beautiful young light-skinned Lebanese wife with big tits and from being INITIATED and from studying ISLAMIC ESOTERISM I am immersed in oceans of bliss on the daily, every single moment is more profound than the height of an acid trip; right now at this moment I am immersed in Allah, I have seen the truth it is paradise; tranquil sublime everlasting bliss and equanimity. Imagine not knowing that Islam is the final revelation of the eternal primordial Tradition during this cycle of universal manifestation lmao.