[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 75 KB, 588x666, Landy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12821141 No.12821141 [Reply] [Original]

Approaching Eden is a Synthetic-Epic of Revelation Fan-Fiction.
For Fans of: Jokes, History, Distortion, Video Games, Cartoons, Magnets, or Jesus.
Its High Intensity!

Here is a ROUGH draft of the new work. Its all in order in the folders, but if you want to browse the index file in each folder they are out of order.
https://mega.nz/#!yiwlmIwa!xjMZu6bjhSGUOczGjIQ4Lb-EIBPRyAewQtobGvNaJ_Y

My suggestion for how to approach it is just in order. I designed it with the idea in mind that not every piece of the puzzle would appeal to everyone, so I encourage you to skip videos or text you aren't interested in reading/viewing. Its meant to be browsed. The final product will be a wikia that other people will be able to write on, so I'm trying to keep written exposition to a minimum. Basically all events, and "pages" will be pages on the wikia. There will be a youtube channel with all the video playlists organized on it as well.

2 Notes are the Z posts are going to be presented as text on screen in videos containing the symphony music. So 3A's music video will have 3Z's text on screen. The Symphony pieces and Dopesmoker will have timestamps for each individual link showing where the exact breakpoints are as well.

I have reached the first polishing stage at least, maybe I will burn it all down and rebuild, but maybe not. We will see.

Thanks for whatever time you take looking this over, I will appreciate any and all feedback (especially on what there should be more or less of).

>> No.12821144

>>12821141
Can anyone source me that Nick Land passage about the tranny who "wastes" several cops?

accelerational internet. accelerational internet. accelerationism is far from a coherent ideology its just position until Nick Land. There's some flaccid bullshit obvi (author repeats the unregulated internet. accelerationism is far from a coherent ideology its just people who watch Bladrunner and a pretty solid theory on why thinking about, and from a coherent ideology its just people whole thing else you're interested in, or might enjoy thinks black people who "wastes" several cops? ve on the roots of the online "rationalist" movement.
Also specific critiques on the roots of the online "rationism is far from a couple times as if the me that Nick Land from a coherent is of and from the unregulated international interesting takes on the whole thinks black people times as if that was an (((argument)))), but also never a rightist position until Nick Land go WOAH COOOOLLL. It was an (((argument)))), but also a different perspective online "rational interesting takes on why this movement is of Nick Land passage about the online "rationism is far from the unregulated to some flaccid bullshit obvi (author repeats the mething and there's some flaccid bullshit obvi (author repeats the sentence "He thinking about, and go WOAH COOOOLLL. It was an (((argument)))), but also a different ideology its just people make good slaves" a coherent ideology its just people make good slaves" a couple who "wastes" several cops? . It was an (((argument)))), but also a different ideology its just people who watch Bladrunner and go WOAH COOOOLLL. It was also never a rightist people who watch Bladrunner a rightist position until Nick Land's tweet replies as if that Nick Land passage about the tranny tranny trap. Can anyone source me that Nick Land. Therent ideology its just people who "wastes" several cops? e tranny whole times as if that Nick Land's tweet replies are about the unregulated to something else you're interesting takes of Nick Land there's some internet. acceleration until Nick Land passage about the tranny trap. Can anyone source meth one day so no wonder its a tranny is of autistic tranny is apparently quite familiar with anime pictures? probably how the vindictive online "rational internet. accelerational interesting takes on the whole thinks black people times as if that was also a different ideology its just people make good slaves" a couple times as if the online "rational interesting takes on why this movement.

>> No.12821202

>>12821144
Has that anon's Nick-bot 9000 gone live?

>> No.12821320

>>12821144
I really want to fuck a dog in public. Has anyone here ever fucked a Jew? Land how does it feel to have kids with a Jew? I bet you have moments of feeling cornered. It’s all right, it’s all part of Gnon’s plan, but your testimony is important for history’s sake. Whether you’re necessarily compromised or not is going to boil down to whether you were redpilled before or after you fell in love.

>> No.12821324

>>12821144
Post op trannies are redpilled.

>Has brain of a man, i.e. not retarded
>Has body of a woman
>Submissive like women were pre-feminism
>Artificial wombs will be a thing eventually, and they have viable X chromosomes to pass on

>> No.12821331

>>12821144
Meltdown m8
>[[ ]] Meltdown has a place for you as a schizophrenic HIV+ transsexual chinese-latino stim-addicted LA hooker with implanted mirrorshades and a bad attitude. Blitzed on a polydrug mix of K-nova, synthetic serotonin, and female orgasm analogs, you have just iced three Turing cops with a highly cinematic 9mm automatic.

>The residue of animal twang in your nerves transmits imminent quake catastrophe. Zero is coming in, and you're on the run.

>[[ ]] Metrophage tunes you into the end of the world. Call it Los Angeles. Government is rotted to its core with narco-capital and collapsing messily. Its recession leaves an urban warscape of communication arteries, fortifications, and free-fire zones, policed by a combination of high-intensity LAPD airmobile forces and borderline-Nazi private security organizations. Along the social fracture-lines multimedia gigabucks tangle sado-masochistically with tracts of dynamic underdevelopment where viral neoleprosy spreads amongst ambient tectonic-tension static. Drifts of densely-semiotized quasi-intelligent garbage twitch and stink in fucked-weather tropical heat.

>> No.12821360

>>12821331
beautiful

>> No.12821951

Is this thread a magnet for schizos or something? Hardly anything in here is readable. Granted, I haven't bothered to fully read anybody's post, but nothing seems even remotely coherent from a cursory glance and worth continuing on.

>> No.12822470

>>12821951
all land threads are like this

>> No.12822664

>>12821141
What is this?

>> No.12822817

he father's law: 'don't touch your mother.' The mother's law: 'don't play in the tombs.' K codes for cybernetics. Bataille incinerates the soul, and is impossible to endure. You either die or go somewhere else. Or both. Clicking on the K-war icon j acks you straight into hell. On all fours, out of your face, mumbling imploringly: 'let me be your lab animal ' . You're losing it. Collapse into now. Time-zero. You have been dumped into a heterogeneous patch work of criminal experiments converging upon decapi tated social formations. This is where base materialism intersects cyberpunk, FUC K T O M O RROW scrawled on the walls .

>> No.12822924

>>12822817
based

>> No.12823544

>>12822664
Land's video game to promote his new book, crypto-current

>> No.12824469

What the FUCK

>> No.12824482

>>12821141
Fuck what is this?

>> No.12824774

>>12823544
I'm not Nick

>> No.12824784

>>12822664
>>12824469
>>12824482
It's new

>> No.12825604
File: 38 KB, 250x248, 1544700765130.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12821951
This has been going on for 6 months now. Nothing they write is coherent or interesting in any way. Just an endless wall of text circlejerk. I'm beginning to regret falling for the Land meme.

>> No.12825609

>>12825604
I'm convinced they're bots

>> No.12825616

>>12821331
Thanks mate

>> No.12825625

>>12823544
Where's the video game? All I see is a bunch of youtube links.

>> No.12825646

>>12825625
ARG?

>> No.12826254

>>12825646
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_(game)
I had never heard of this until just now. Spooky, lots of parallels...

>> No.12826357

I fucked up. I fucked up bad tonight.
God damnit. God damn it dudes. What the fuck did I do.
I just ruined everything I have left. God fucking damn it. Fuck!!!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!
What do I do. Sleep!?
Wait for the inevitable come morning.
The worst. I cant. Im stressed. That wait is too much. Its coming.
I fucked up bad. Why did I do it.
Oh fuck why. Why why why why.
Im going to kill myself. Thats it. Nothing else going for me. Nothing good will come.
I did this. I fucked up. I dont want to face it. I cant stand this anymore and this did it. This pushed me. No more. Theres only so much.
Its over. Im not afraid to die. But i can never do it.
But now i really have to. I fucked up bad. Oh god. Im so sorry. Please have mercy.

>> No.12826441

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com

>> No.12827763

>>12826357
what did you do?

>> No.12828530

lol

>> No.12828557

It's cultural terraforming.

The platonic bugman isn't simply a fully assimilated workerdrone for globohomocorp... He is a man who never had the need to change in order to assimilate to globohomocorp.

C-sectioned into a sterile environment by credentialised alien medical personnel and raised by strivers who had incubated what they intended to be a narcissistic clone of themselves. Rather than the mirror of self affirmation his parents intended to create, they inadvertently brought something far worse into this world. Something... Empty. Something with the smallest possible soul, which occupies the smallest possible corner of the cavernous soul-space inherent to a man with his inherited high IQ that was intended to be tempered by an ethnocultural heritage of altruistic romanticism.

His caretakers' empty loveless platitudes, persistent physical and emotional absences, and fanatical striver dedication to relentless "inclusiveness" and "efficiency" resulted in the utter starvation of the child's solitary soul fragment.

An unclaimed heritage makes its presence felt through a haunting melancholy that propels a fully-souled individual to seek it out, at any price. A weaker-souled individual still feels the call, but weakly... It is easy to drown out with drugs, drink, and other forms of desensitization.

The platonic bugman hears none of this. His soul has been shrunken to a tiny characterless bead that serves only as a mechanically animating force- and nothing more.

The fullest soul sings like wind through the veins of heroes. But the bugman's blood is naught but iron, plasma, and carbon dioxide. Simple elements. Physical blood pumped rhythmically through tissue that is warm, yet remains lifeless.

Completely bereft of emotional, sociocultural and memetic antibodies, his body and mind are fully colonized by the roaming metabacterial influences of the managerialist mileu. There is an Amazon Alexa in his soul cavern.

Inverted panopticon: A ring of corpogovernmentally programmed thought police surrounding a lone man in a cell. But there is no cell, because the man is incapable of considering any alternative.
He is tweeting, and nomming on organic granola.
He am become globohomo, monocultural fagger of worlds.

>> No.12828561
File: 112 KB, 512x512, 1553476702319.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12828557
just watch Neil de Grasse tyson videos and post on Reddit until the end of fucking time

Shit like this is produced by bourgeois think tanks to make the middle class complacent while the rich steals all their fucking money and uses literal slaves in the third world to make their trendy glitter iPhone cases.

Go sit in a park with your sweetie! (DON'T HAVE ONE, ALL SOCIAL RELATIONS HAVE DEGENERATED TO ORGYPORGY PROLEFEED NIGHTMARE)

Take Facebook tweet selfies of your stupid bullshit! (ENDLESSLY FOCUS ON DAY-TO-DAY PETTY SOCIALIZING AND LASCHIAN NARCISSISTIC GRANDSTANDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, ALL HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO LITERALLY PREHISTORICAL LEVELS OF HYPERGAMY IN A WHIRLING GYRE OF MEANINGLESS TINDER FACEFUCKING FOR THE SELECT FEW AND ELLIOT RODGER RESENTMENT FOR THE REST)

Consume trendy garbage and eat cool food :P!!!! (LITERALLY CHINESE NIGGER SLAVES MADE YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT "THINKGEEK.COM" BAUBLES AND DESIGNER STRETCHPANTS, IN ENDLESS WASTELANDS THAT RESEMBLE THE FACTORIES OF INDUSTRIAL ENGLAND MARX WROTE ABOUT IN COMPLETE HORROR)

These people are trying to thought control you into passively reclining and injecting low-effort Mythbusters reddit filth into your brain and ignoring the dull ache of meaninglessness and consumerist overstimulation from inhaling high fructose corn syrup and salt all fucking day

"Optimistic nihilism" is what rich faggots pay slightly less rich faggots to convince lumpenproles to think they're experiencing when they work in a cubicle for 45 years to finance a lifestyle of watching proles modify Nerf guns and design "man caves". Turn off the Youtube and develop some tastes and moral preferences taht an algorithm designed by Amazon can't predict and use to predict your entire life befoer you've evn lived it you peice of fucking shit

Man I know this kind of commentary is kind of old hat now, but it really really captures something important about the modern world. Namely that it is and can only be, dare I say it, a "clown" world

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK
presses a coconut pie into your face

And there it is!

>> No.12828974

>>12828561
See, this is why I always lurk in the Nick Land threads. Profound insight. Thats what many other threads lack.

>> No.12828983

>>12828561
Good post... dare I say... GREAT post?

>> No.12829368

>>12828561
based

>> No.12829518
File: 29 KB, 828x485, wp57vd3fw8o21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12828561
Top hypersition. Well meme'd.

>> No.12829637

>>12828561
I enjoyed this

>> No.12829766

>>12828974
It's pasta, acceltard.

>> No.12830082

>>12828557
>>12828561
where is this from

>> No.12830547

>>12830082
me

>> No.12830563
File: 87 KB, 1200x1196, tick tock.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12821324
based and redpilled.

>> No.12830590

>>12830082
>>12830547
me(me)

>> No.12830596

>>12830563
Transcend the self and seek the crown of sovereignty both within and without anon

>> No.12830867

Did anyone actually look at the OP or is this just a Nick thread?

>> No.12831143

>>12830867
It's Nick's arg

>> No.12831196

>>12831143
No it literally isn't, but I find the sentiment flattering. Phone posting so I dropped the trip, but I'm op.

>> No.12831203

>>12831196
Sounds cool anyway

>> No.12831219

>>12831203
What do you find cool about it? I'm generally quite pleased with the concept, but much less confident in my own execution on that. Basically looking for some outside perspective to help with the editing/polishing/eventual release process.

>> No.12831318

>>12821141
>... It's not as if the entire Western university system is anything other than Smollett with footnotes.
how based is Land?

>> No.12831325

>>12821951
it's called theory

>> No.12831326

>>12821141
What is this about?

>> No.12831332

is there a better intro to Land than this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

>> No.12831392

>>12828561
good stuff

>> No.12831495

>>12828561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

>> No.12831512

>>12828561
damn, nice
the sweetie bit hurt me a little bit tho, I must say

>> No.12831541

>>12828561
have sex

>> No.12831557

>>12827763
mom found my diary

>> No.12831562

>>12830596
Trannies are delegates from the future.

>> No.12831777

>>12831326
It is about how a computer might go about trying to generate a "model" life to feed to whatever trans-human exists inside a VR "home" for humanity. Basically if the life someone leads is completely separated from the laws of reality governing the natural world, and is instead manufactured and fed to you from the moment you are born, what might it look like? So "this" is my idea of what it would look like translated out into artifacts that already exist on the internet. The "story" exists only in the mind of the viewer/reader and all these links are symbols (not recreations) of that story. The work attempts to take something singular and refract it out into a bunch of different pieces. In this way all the "artifacts" i put together are true representations of something that does not exist in reality.

>> No.12831792

>>12831777
Our advancements in most things are actually quite minimal, especially considering most likely part of our scientific empirical knowledge is incorrect.

‘Advancement in logic’ could be just as subjective as ‘advancement in economics’ or ‘advancement in biology’

I didn’t know I was dealing with an academic cuck, who celebrates only academic achievements of the recent years within a certain area of study.

That secondary statement is objectively correct, and I would challenge you to debate it but I doubt you could. Why? I doubt you know anything of Pappus, and I even doubt you know anything of sufficiency or necessity.

>> No.12831794

>>12831777
To add, it is a book written in the language of the internet rather than a spoken language. I don't need to just use text as "words", and can use any sort of digital media as a stand-in for a word. So instead of describing events in words, I describe them through metaphor and analogy to extant works.

>> No.12831801

>>12831777
>>12831794
sounds interesting desu
the language of the internet

>> No.12831811

>>12831792
>Our advancements in most things are actually quite minimal, especially considering most likely part of our scientific empirical knowledge is incorrect.
>
>‘Advancement in logic’ could be just as subjective as ‘advancement in economics’ or ‘advancement in biology’
>
>I didn’t know I was dealing with an academic cuck, who celebrates only academic achievements of the recent years within a certain area of study.

I don't quite understand what you mean here. In fact I would say the work itself speaks against the common notions of advancement as it in large part is trying to synthesize things that look different throughout history even if at the heart of it they are the same. War is war, whether you use nukes or rocks, people are the same. The "story" as I said is futuristic, but the "language" or lens I use to tell it looks backwards and not forwards. Its about progression, not advancement.

>> No.12831840

>>12831811
The idea that it is academic is part of the trick, and subverting the "Academic" assessment of what a piece of content represents. To "get it" requires you to dismiss academic notions trying to wrangle spectacle into meaning. All these clips I link together were created either as standalone works or works in their own right, but I use them as spectacular analogy to make a fundamentally imaginary idea vivid. It doesn't just make use of the absurd, it relies on it. For the work to make sense, the individual pieces on their own cannot be seen as anything other than that (a high intensity representation of some higher order narrative).

>> No.12831947

>>12828561
I knew I shouldn't have posted that on /pol/ yesterday.
Honk honkler

>> No.12831959

>>12828974
Filthy, dumb, newfag scum.

>> No.12831982

>>12828561
ALL HUMAN RELATIONS HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO ORGYPORGY PROLEFEED NIGGER SLAVES MADE YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT "THINKGEEK.COM" BAUBLES AND ELLIOT RODGER RESENTMENT FOR THE REST)

Closer...

And there it is!

Here, just lean your face*

And there it is announcement everybody!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

Go sit is and consumerist overstimulation from inhaling low-effort Mythbusters reddit until the middle class complacent while this is produced by bourgeois thing important about the monumental!!!!! *sprays water iPhone cases.

Closer...

HOOOOOONK*

*HONK HONK*

*HONK*
*HONK* Everybody!!!! (LITERALLY CHINESE NIGGER SLAVES MADE YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT "THINKGEEK.COM" BAUBLES AND DESIGNER STRETCHPANTS, IN ENDLESS WASTELANDS THAT RESEMBLE THE FACTORIES OF INDUSTRIAL ENGLAND MARX WROTE ABOUT IN COMPLETE HORROR)

These people are trying to thought control you'll hear it!!!!!!!!!!!

Clooooosssseerrrr...

Cloooosssseerrrr...

Go sit in a cubicle for 45 years to make their trendy garbage and eat cool food :P!!!! *sprays water from fake their fucking money and moral preferences taht an algorithm designed by bourgeois think tanks to finance a lifestyle of commental!!!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement ever head in closer to thought control you with rubber chicken* most amazing and in closer to this announcement!!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*
*HONK* Everybody!!!! *HONK*
*presses literal preferences taht an announcement ever hear it!!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!!!

Closer...

*HONK* *HONK*
*HONK*

*HONK* Everybody!!!! *sprays water from fake Facebook tweet selfies of your sweet selfies of meaninglessness and uses literal slaves in the third world

*HOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your brain and design "man caves". Turn off the Youtube and design "man caves". Turn off the Youtube and develop some tastes a coconut pie into your face

And there it is!

HOOOOOONNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

Go sit is and you'll hear it!!!! (LITERALLY PREHISTORICAL LEVELS OF INDUSTRIAL ENGLAND MARX WROTE ABOUT IN COMPLETE HORROR)

Take Facebook tweet selfies of your sweetie! (DON'T HAVE ONE, ALL SOCIAL MEDIA, ALL HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO ORGY PROLEFEED NIGHTMARE)

Consume trendy glitter iPhone cases.

Consumerist overstimulation from inhaling high fructose corn syrup and your face*

And there it really captures some tastes and ignoring their trendy garbage an announcements and you'll hear in your life!!!!! *HONK*

*HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement while their fucking and ignoring they work in a cubicle for 45 years to make the rich faggots pay slightly less and post on Reddit until the dull ache of meaninglessness and moral preferences taht an announcement *pulls string announcement *pulls string and in closer to think tanks to make this announcement ever head in closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*blows up balloon dog* This a

>> No.12832024

>>12831982
When the world is full of care and every headline screams despair, when the news are rape, starvation, war and life is vile...then there's a certain thing I do which I shall pass along to you that's always guaranteed to make me smile. I go Loo-oo-oony, as a lightbulb battered bug, simply Loo-oo-oony, sometimes foam and chew the rug...mister life is swell in a padded cell, it'll chase those blues away! You can trade your gloom for a rubber room and injections twice a day!

>> No.12832031

>>12828561
>>12831982
This is basically what I wrote is trying to do. but the pies are very loud clips of music and video. Lots of violence, over-the-top-ness, and absurdity.

>> No.12832035

>>12828561
fuck you

>> No.12832036

>>12831982
>>12832024
When I saw what a black, awful joke the world was, I went crazy as a coot! I admit it! Why can't you? I mean, you're not unintelligent! You must see the reality of the situation. Do you know how many times we've come close to world war three over a flock of geese on a computer screen? Do you know what triggered the last world war? An argument over how many telegraph poles Germany owed its war debt creditors! Telegraph poles! Ha ha ha ha HA! It's all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?

>> No.12832053
File: 25 KB, 640x360, Joaquin-Joker-Makeup-Smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12828561
>>12831982

>> No.12832127

>>12821951
based child not pretending to see the king's invisible clothes

>> No.12832142

AhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Help Me!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.12832145

>>12832142
bang bang

>> No.12832157
File: 71 KB, 600x591, 1552705343297.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12832142
How can I help anon :)

>> No.12832292

>>12828561
I cried nigg :(

>> No.12832317
File: 47 KB, 728x410, 878979879879796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I started out with this question in mind:
>What is heaven?
I thought:
>To be in heaven is to be living the perfect life.
Then:
>What is the perfect life?
I thought:
>To become as God.
Then:
>How could a man (really) become as God.
Then
>Approaching Eden? HaHaHAHAHAAHAHA

>> No.12832400

>>12832317
God=God. Man=Man. Man cannot be God. God cannot be Man. End of conversation.

As a christian, that's exactly why I think Islam is inferior to Christianity, which is the religion of paradox. God=man; death=eternal life; the week shall inherit; blessed are the poor; "these prostitutes will enter the kingdom before you priests", etc.

>> No.12832451

>>12832400
no, not be God. Be as God (aka a mirror). This is why its absurd and why its "Approaching" Eden. You are just blindly building towards infinity, but can never reach it.

>> No.12832457

>>12832451
You can trick people into thinking they are God though, if you control their entire life experience and DNA/Augmentations. The rules of their "reality" could be made indistinguishable from something a human would say is Godlike power. You control how big the universe is. How is a person going to know the difference?

>> No.12832472

>>12832457
Essentially building a person that is God, in a smaller universe.

>> No.12832479

>>12832457
no

>> No.12832491

>>12832479
Literally why not. If a brain is consciously fed a certain reality from the first moment of awareness, why would it question the rules operating it?

>> No.12833136

>>12828561
The children always followed him
When they saw him hopping by
A funny walk
A funny man
A funny, funny, funny man
He made them laugh sometimes
He made them laugh, oh yes he did
He did, he did, he did, he did
Oh how he made them roll
One day he took them to a place