[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.23 MB, 1707x1344, 1289743173899.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1281747 No.1281747 [Reply] [Original]

Orgies with animals: Horses, pigs, monkeys... Everything is permitted! Sub-humans reaching ecstasy. Covered by the spunk of beasts in fury! Victims of incest or just in search for new emotions? Not even a show of shame. Enjoy the ritual of the depraved!

Fetishists obsessed by leather with no more identity... Nothing but objects!

You're the dregs of an already dying humanity. You're the cream of the most contemptible depravity!

Feel my gun in your bloody asshole. This will be your last suffering! I'll no longer tolerate your sub-human deeds! You can be proud of your deviance. You'll never belong to my race!

ITT: fascism general

>> No.1281753

>>1281747
Some bad examples there. Even the Nazis couldn't get subhumans to euthanise themselves.

>> No.1281756
File: 48 KB, 530x414, 1289743233810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day.
-Benito Mussolini

Morality is: the mediocre are worth more than the exceptions ... I abhore Christianity with a deadly hatred.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

One of the effects of civilization is to diminish the rigour of the application of the law of natural selection. It preserves weakly lives that would have perished in barbarous lands.
-Francis Galton

>> No.1281760

>FAGGATRON_3000
If you're hoping to be the poster boy for Fascism you might want to think about changing your name.

>> No.1281761

I somehow don't think you've read any Rawls or Rorty Faggotron

>> No.1281773

if fascism is so good, how come it never wins?

silly. spend more time here than on /new/ & you might even learn something :P

>> No.1281777
File: 16 KB, 317x472, 1289744097887.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Democracy destroys the unity of the Rumanian nation, dividing it among political parties, making Rumanians hate one another, and thus exposing a divided people to the united congregation of Jewish power at a difficult time in the nation's history. This argument alone is so persuasive as to warrant the discarding of democracy in favor of anything that would ensure our unity--or life itself. For disunity means death.
-Corneliu Codreanu

Can the people choose its elite? Why then do soldiers not choose the best general? In order to choose, this collective jury would have to know very well: a) The laws of strategy, tactics, organization, etc. and b) To what extent the individual in question conforms through aptitudes and knowledge to these laws. No one can choose wisely without this knowledge.
-Corneliu Codreanu

Democracy is incapable of perseverance. Since it is shared by political parties that rule for one, two, or three years, it is unable to conceive and carry out plans of longer duration. One party annuls the plans and efforts of the other. What is conceived and built by one party today is destroyed by another tomorrow. In a country in which much has to be built, in which building is indeed the primary historical requirement, this disadvantage of democracy constitutes a true danger. It is a situation similar to that which prevails in an establishment where masters are changed every year, each new master bringing in his own plans, ruining what was done by some, and starting new things, which will in turn be destroyed by tomorrow's masters.
-Corneliu Codreanu

>> No.1281780

>Democracy: they're smoking imaginary weed
>Facsism: they're clearly totally baked

>> No.1281787
File: 8 KB, 470x331, american-flag.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>fascism general

>> No.1281788
File: 32 KB, 314x312, dhs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1281773

Oh it is, you're just not noticing it ;)

>> No.1281797

Seriously dudez I don't get why anyone even responds to this guy's threads. I mean, they really have nothing to do with literature. It doesn't really matter if you agree or disagree with him, it just isn't pertinent to the board.

>> No.1282017

This is the most retarded thread I've ever seen.
Sage goes in all fields.