[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 122 KB, 640x533, Objectivist Goldpill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12809063 No.12809063 [Reply] [Original]

What is /lit/'s opinion on echoesposting? I think it is a banal pseudo redpill that offers no worthwhile analysis and is used as a falseflag by subverters just as often as it is used in earnest by the opposite side.
Most often however I see it used as hatred for banking for being banking, it's parroters not understanding the abstract thought involved and pregnant morality present in the science. Every fucking board on 4chan has it's particular flavor of it be it /v/'s butthurt over intellectual property copyright or /a/'s butthurt over antipiracy. /pol/ needing no mention and /lit/'s flavor being bleedover from /pol/.

I kinda prefer the goldpill myself. Jewish innovations and contributions in literature are too legion for me to take this manchild's folly seriously. Their historic mysticsm is condemnable but nowhere near to the extent of christfags and their tribalism is present, but overemphasized as their cultural extolling of banking makes their tribalism attract more attention.

>> No.12809072

not literature

>> No.12809074

>>12809063

Prepare to have the poetry of Ezra Pound hurled in your direction at velocities sufficient to fell an ox

>> No.12809097

>>12809072
Tell that to the faggot echoesposters on /lit/ that necessitated mentioning of this issue. Really make me think how the commies of /leftypol/ and the trads of /pol/ overlap in their hatred of the jew

>> No.12809468

>I love Jews so I hate it when Jews are recognized for their achievements
whoa, really made me think

>> No.12809950

>>12809468
Certainly echoes mean far more than that, come on anon

>> No.12809977

wtf is echoesposting?
you cant force memes like this, faggot.

>> No.12809995

>>12809063
Anyone who doesn't realize {{{they}}} have unusually high verbal IQs hasn't been paying attention; this combined with the fact that all but Orthodox Jews are very left-leaning explains why Jews so frequently appear as highly-visible leftist voices.

>> No.12810050

>>12809977
((())) only exists to draw attention to the fact that something is Jewish in origin or nature

>> No.12810075

nice literature thread faggot