[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 229 KB, 1052x789, Nebelwald 10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12794349 No.12794349 [Reply] [Original]

A long time ago I had a strange and equally interesting dream, I wrote it down in my dream diary and would now like to share it with you.

>I'm in a very dark future. Something very bad has shaken the modern world, but I don't know what. I wander in a temperate climate zone, I am armed only with a combat knife. I don't meet a soul, I walk for hours through a coniferous forest. Finally I discover a castle ruin, where at least 6 Flak 88 guns were stationed, one of them was shot, the others still seem to be working. All of them are directed into the forest. I try to look further into the forest, but strange bluish fog prevents any further vision beyond 50 meters.
I continue into the forest, here I find a cemetery of tanks, but the wrecks are still well preserved. After looking further I notice that they are German tanks and it looks as if I have just found myself on a battlefield. I'm looking for stuff that can be sold on the black market, I find it: Computer parts, covered by earth and almost swallowed by nature.

>> No.12794355
File: 113 KB, 691x921, Gasmask-guy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Suddenly I see a man with a gas mask, armed with a assault rifle and a sniffer dog. Just how he moves through the forest with a carefree, self-confident, upright walk, as if it were his domain, radiates that he is the hunter and I am the hunted. I try to hide, or to play dead, when he makes a head movement to my direction and the safety glass of the gas mask flashes threateningly in the sunlight. Finally the dog feels me, runs towards me and barks loudly. I pull my fighting knife, ready for the last resistance. The dog bites and pulls my sleeve. No reason to hide any further as he already knows where I am. I storm and run towards him with a battle cry. Before he can point his weapon at me, I stab him wildly. I wring him to the ground, slit his arms, with which he fights back and put several stabs in his chest. As I'm about to start a deadly stab to the neck, I feel a kick to the head, which throws me down from the hunter with the gas mask followed by an annoyed, deep voice:
>"Man, are you annoying..."

>> No.12794370
File: 172 KB, 634x823, Tramper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I see a man, late 30s or 40s, with a full beard, a trained hunting carbine, a fur cap and a lined army jacket with shoulder protection. Apparently the comrade of the gas mask guy. I wave my knife wildly around again and straighten up quickly. I fight another minute against the bearded man. Suddenly I see that the gas mask wearer stands up without further ado and joins the fight again. He takes off the mask and a man, in his late 40s, appears. Blood comes out of his mouth and drips down from his chin, his eyes are red. I now get behind watching, I take several blows against the side and the head. The two and I are already covered with many bruises, lacerations and cuts and covered in blood. I land a good hit with the knife into the bearded man's side, with my left flank free I set off for attack. After several attempts with the knife I manage to slit the throat of the other. Blood flows from his carotid artery down to his shoulder, over his clothes and drips to the ground. He stops and with his trachea cut, tries to take breath, which sounds like a broken water hose or a watery balloon that lets air out, because his vocal chords are also destroyed. When I think it's all over and the two guys are just standing on their feet because of the shock, I am shocked to find that scabs are forming unusually fast around the slit throat of the gas mask guy and his high blood loss is also decreasing. At the same moment I get a blow to the temple from the bearded man, who I just stabbed into the side with a deep stab wound. I stumble dazed by the hit with my back against the next tree and collapse.

>> No.12794385

>I said, "Why don't you die?" (out of breath)

>Bearded guy: "I had to find that out when I gutted him and couldn't find his liver." (laughs dirty)

>Both of them are impressed by my will to survive and offer that I can come with them. I accept without hesitation, because I prefer to travel with entertaining, insane immortals who can survive in the wilderness than alone - or even worse: with faggy Generation X queers.
They tell me how they met in the same way I met them. The bearded guy ambushed gasmask guy and lured him into an ambush. The fight dragged on endlessly as both quickly regenerate their wounds. The bearded one finally gained the upper hand. The bearded man took the supposedly dead gas mask guy with him to disembowel, only to see that he was alive again and his disemboweled organs had regrown and his wounds closed again. Then they became friends, as they were both invincible.

>> No.12794394

Stop watching so much tv/movies

>> No.12794400
File: 54 KB, 1000x670, 1000w_q95.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>We're getting out of the woods slowly. We hear jet jets rushing over us, far away we hear combat noise. There seems to be an armed uprising in progress, which is suppressed by the British Army. Wads of smoke and smoke are rising threateningly from the hinterland. We move forward fast, we see again and again how positions of the insurgents are destroyed by air strikes and bombs miss us only scarcely. Night falls, we arrive at a meeting point of the insurgents where about 5 dozen of them have retreated to regroup. The camp is surrounded by a hastily scooped up earth wall. The British Army is giving them hell, because it has air superiority, is better armed and trained. Again and again one hears isolated shots and sees red tracer ammunition, which run like shooting stars over the night sky.

>>12794394
OK.

>> No.12794442
File: 960 KB, 2304x1296, Camp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>We infiltrate one of the many scattered military camps of the insurgents. We sat down and saw that the insurgents had boxes of weapons which we could plunder. The gas mask guy doesn't waste time and he does. A woman arrives and scolds us.

>Gas mask guy: "I'm taking the gun box, whether you like it or not." (harsh)

>Woman: "Mmm... well, go ahead, there's nothing we can do about it."

>Since gasmask guy has the most authority of all people in the camp, nobody wants to say anything against it. While Gas Mask Guy was discussing with the woman, the bearded man tore a bullet out of his leg with a blunt teaspoon, with a lightness as if he was only squeezing out pimples.

>We open the gun box and realize why the insurgents are so at a disadvantage: A few pistols, a Sten gun with half-full magazine and old hunting rifles ? That's how they want to win a war ? I just take the Sten gun and leave the rest behind. In the camp I hear conversations from rebels about their bad equipment.
Rebel: "I'd rather kill enemies with my bare hands than take those rust guns."

>> No.12794471
File: 112 KB, 1000x688, interior2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>The next morning I wake up in a moving caravan, apparently Gas Mask Guy has used his endless authority to appropriate it. A rebel drives while I, Bearded One and Gas Masked Guy sit at the table and the morning sun shines in. Gas mask guy sits there with his assault rifle and caresses her as if it were a toddler.

>I: "Who are we actually fighting against, the British?"

>Gas Mask Guy: "That's hard to describe, this conflict isn't just limited to peoples."

>Breaded One: "This isn't about the little people against the big ones, that's why Germany was destroyed."

>Gas Mask Guy falls into silence.

>I: "Wait a minute, why was Germany destroyed, what about Germany?"

>My question is overheard by the argument of the two, but then the answer comes to my mind. Germany was destroyed in 2020 by the migration of peoples from Africa and the Middle East, as were large parts of Western Europe.

>> No.12794496
File: 512 KB, 725x580, Road.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>We drive several hours into no man's land, until it gets pitch-black night again. Only the two immortals know what our destination is. At a dark night we drive on a road bordered on both sides by forest. From time to time we see some houses. Only the headlights of the caravan give light. The bearded man sits at the wheel, me and Gasmasken guy sit on the passenger seats. Suddenly I see a police car.

>I: "The police."

>Bärtiger: "Just ignore it." (cool and calm)

>We're going past the patrol car. I look into the car, front sitting 2 police officers, back a guy who looks as if he comes directly from Matrix, a black coat and sunglasses. Our eyes cross, slow motion enters, I get a very queasy feeling in my stomach.

>I: "People, I think we..." (worried)

>> No.12794512
File: 2.19 MB, 388x218, Sheeeeeeit.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Suddenly I feel disgusting headaches, the others as well. A few seconds later followed by a bright light which appears in the middle of my field of vision and occupies 70% of it. Both of them have it too and start screaming. My head is pushed back into my neck.

>Bearded One: "A PSIONIC!" (pain distorted)

>> No.12794542
File: 160 KB, 1200x1200, 1550634961505.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>We're going near a tunnel. Bearded One can just manage to make an emergency stop before we bang into a stone edge of the tunnel entrance.

>Bearded One: "GET OUT, GET OUT!"

>We storm out of the car and enter the tunnel, where we are hopefully safe from the psionic. Suddenly at the end of the tunnel I see a figure of light energy moving at demonic speed, cramping and jerky, giving off an uninterrupted shrill, disturbing scream of static. When you are close to it, you feel electrically charged and hear radio static sounds.

>Gas mask guy: "Don't touch him! He makes you delude yourself that you're the star of Hollywood!"

>I do not listen to the warnings of the gas mask guy and take the hand of the creature, I consider myself spiritually strong enough not to fall for the illusions of the light creature - I am mistaken.

>I : "WOOOOOOO ! I am the star of Hollywood !"

T H E E N D

Hope you liked my shitty dream.