[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 2.58 MB, 1500x2341, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12688479 No.12688479 [Reply] [Original]

What went wrong?

>> No.12688481

>What went based?
Ftfy

>> No.12688496
File: 59 KB, 680x680, really activates the almonds.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12688479
>forcibly kissed several women, never anything approaching rape
>has messed up approaches to relationships due to trauma of child molestation
>gets entire career destroyed
What did society mean by this?

>> No.12688534

The FBI pushed the progressive stack in 2011 into large scale use to cripple political organization. Nothing personnel to Diaz.

>> No.12688560

>>12688479
can't believe i had to read this trash in a contemporary literature course

>> No.12688706
File: 68 KB, 1280x720, junot_diaz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Recently, my friends and readers have helped me confront some of the pecadillos I’ve committed in the past. Through them, I’ve gained a new vista for the understanding of the hurt I’ve unfortunately caused some of the mujeres fuertes to whom I’ve slipped my chorizo flaco.

>These thoughtful, wonderful perspectives have moved me to make another confession: when I was a young boy, a chico of only eight años, I was raped.

>I still remember the day of my fateful violación. Playing escondidas with mis hermanos, crouched in an old woodshed, barefoot and wearing only an old pair of loose-fitting pantalones. I wanted more than anything for Diego not to find me, but alas, I was only too successful.

>Tío José was a big man, although he had plenty of muscle under his grasa. I think he must have been poco tipsy, and perhaps looking for his favorite burro, who was known to occasionally rummage in the shed for hongos. I heard him push on the door, and hid in a dark corner still afraid of little Diego. “¿Ey cabrón, tu quieres un juego? Jajajaja” ¿Qué?

>I at first felt only relieved. Tío José had, after all, made me cartoneria for my last birthday. He was wearing the same white, sleeveless undershirt as always, although his powerful, hair shoulders seemed oddly tense. He unzipped his torn jeans; a thick, brown bicho tumbled out. I remember being amazed at how much more grande it was than my own small pene; so much ¡mas largo y grueso!

>Without a word he turned me around and pulled down mis pantalones just a few inches. I still remember the feeling of his great tronco, moreno with the hot sun of a thousand generations of living in nosotros tierra, as he thrust it deep inside mi culo. ¡Ay papi! I cried as this strange culebra squirmed in and out of my tight young puerta de mierda.

>”¡Tonto del culo!” yelled mi tío as he suddenly thrust his great asta deep. Then he seemed to change; stuffing himself back into his jeans, he stumbled out of the shed. Of course mi culo was muy devastado, and I couldn’t stop the horchata de hombre from flowing out no matter how tightly I clinched mi ano. ¡Ay caramba! I whimpered in desesperación. How could I ever tell abuela?

>> No.12688770

>>12688706
>someone on lit actually has talent
>they waste it on impeccable parodies of some puerto rican affirmative action author

>> No.12688800
File: 21 KB, 400x262, GASS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12688706
>>I still remember the day of my fateful violación.

Every fucking time

>> No.12688804

>>12688534
I’ve suspected this for some time In relation to occupy. Is this just a hunch or do you have some source?

>> No.12688816

>>12688777

>> No.12688830
File: 538 KB, 1280x1246, OWS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12688804
Nothing definitive, but if you consider everything in pic related along with things we do definitively know they did in the past, it would seem like they had dropped the ball if somehow this wasn't their doing.

>> No.12688837

>>12688830
I believe you’re right. I’ve suspected for a long long time. The FBI was investigating these same people under charges of terrorism and other serious infractions during the occupy movement. That really really scared them. The modern left is over and by proxy art as well.