[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 52 KB, 800x800, flat,800x800,070,f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12654847 No.12654847[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>woke up
>browsed internet, drank coffee, had regular food
>went outside to walk around
>felt a bit pathetic at aimlessly walking around
>currently drinking Starboocks at eets pyoorest
>plan to maybe have one last junk food binge (which I'm craving, to keep away the existential dread), read a book, and go to the gym in the evening

I felt sad because I saw some Staceys and some qts and so on and I remembered how much of an ugly nofriends loser I was during university. It's more pathetic the more I think of it.

Once again, I have woken up and have not gained the ability to do productive work in my free time.

I am 3/4 through a merely ok but widely praised modern fiction book.

I wish they would bring back those special Ben and Jerry's flavours, such as honey flavour. Cookie dough is the dependable choice but it can get too familiar. Birthday cake flavour is nothing special after more than one tub.

Sundays like this are so fucking sterile.

My prestigious graduate job doesn't start for a long while, so I'm applying for retailcuck jobs. I hate working. My previous job had me working for 50 hours a week (including 5 hours of breaks and my unauthorised breaks which could last for up to 2 hours). I thought working a lot per week would be mentally easier because I knew that I could save up enough and quit sooner. But it was soul sucking. I've spent so much money on binge food since that job, I would have been better off being frugal and not working.

I hated my university subject and experience so I may have been Pavloved out of doing anything productive through my own initiative. There are so many mental barriers: Normies get everything handed to them. I'm so lazy and impatient and feel guilty about everything I do, don't do, and how I do it. I'm ugly so my life is on hard mode. I can't channel my bitterness in to a work ethic.

I can't stand having any fucking spooks. Even a to-do list feels like an attack on my soul.

>> No.12654856

>I can't stand having any fucking spooks.
cringe
>Even a to-do list feels like an attack on my soul.
megacringe

>> No.12654861

>>12654856
>cringe
disgust
>megacringe
repulsion

>> No.12654862

>>12654847
And you post this on /lit/ because?

>> No.12654872

how hasn't this retard been IP banned yet

>> No.12654875

>>12654872
/lit/ is shit

>> No.12654908

>>12654847

If you could write this with compelling prose at least your blogpost could be worth reading as a novel on existential dread in the modern world. Can you please post chapters instead of greentext blogposts? At least in a couple of year you may have a novel ready

>> No.12654927

>>12654908
>I can't stand having any fucking spooks. Even a to-do list feels like an attack on my soul.
doing real work instead of whining on 4chan and eating junk food is a spook

>> No.12654962

I wish mods would permaban londonfrog and his off topics blog posts.

>> No.12655013

>>12654847
Jees bro just get an prostitute.