Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2017/01/28: An issue regarding the front page of /jp/ has been fixed. Also, thanks to all who contacted us about sponsorship.

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 572 KB, 1080x1218, 1547864055780.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12590373 No.12590373 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What would Lovecraft write if he were alive today?

>> No.12590394

my diary desu go back to /pol/

>> No.12590408

inventories of ogro de las americas

>> No.12590411
File: 58 KB, 400x492, 4306373407_18bc1e19bf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12590411

He'd probably write observational comedy since it would be more perturbing than any horror he could imagine.

>> No.12590431
File: 415 KB, 999x925, Beja man - Sudan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12590431

>>12590373
that baby is ugly due to her genes. God damn white people ruin everything.

>> No.12590520

>>12590373
DAT BABY BORN TO PLAY DE NIGRO IN RAGING BULL

>> No.12590526

It does make me cringe.

>> No.12590751

>>12590373
The submarine short story of h.p. lovecraft is very frightening for me. I fear water

>> No.12590766

>>12590373
Her baby's face looks as though his face is melting off. She's not even attractive as well. The guy could've done better.

>> No.12590778

>>12590431
based

>> No.12590801

kid looks like he's pushing 40

>> No.12590821

>>12590373
>this fucking cope

Imagine marrying a lesser race just to try and push your retarded anti-science agenda

>> No.12590832

>>12590821
>anti-science agenda
Since when has the scientific establishment been against racemixing?

>> No.12590846

>>12590832
Scientific establishment != science.

In fact the establishment stripped creds from the cofounder of DNA because he was a race realist.

>> No.12590881

>>12590846
Racism isn't science.

>> No.12590883

whats the status of her relationship now? single mom on tinder? murdered? these never end well

>> No.12590903

>>12590881
Dysgenics is. Though /pol/tards getting uppity about interracial children has more to do with American race fetishism than actual demography. Intelligent populations are disappearing around the world not because one in a million of them breed with unintelligent populations, but because they don't have nearly enough children to replace themselves. OP's pic is no more a sign of decay than an intelligent white woman in her 30s who is only beginning to maybe consider having a single child. In either case, humanity's total potential has fallen.

>> No.12590929

>>12590881
I know you’re trolling but you have to actively ignore evidence to consider subsaharans to Europeans/E. Asians.

>> No.12590934

>>12590881
scientific racism is science

>> No.12590995

>>12590373
>I hope I physically revolt you
ok lmao

>> No.12591051

>>12590929
It's a cline. The bio species concept wouldn't consider them subspecies because they can interbreed with no issue. The psc doesn't consider them a different species because we have the same genes.

Almost like we're the same species.

>> No.12591105

>>12591051
no one said the races were different species moron

>> No.12591116

>>12591051
There are a lot of complications with interbreeding. We are all the same species though.

>> No.12591122

>>12590373
She's right, I did cringe!

>> No.12591123

>>12590373
What books does she read?

>> No.12591132
File: 54 KB, 540x720, 1547679312764.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12591132

>>12590431
THIS!! I'm a pro-race mixing Latinx male (Brazilian), and I want to create la raza cosmica. That baby is ugly not because of the black genes but because of her genes!! So sad that beautiful black male wasted his seed on this white devil. A huge tragedy. The baby's nose is so large and ugly. Its skin is yellow and sickly. And its eyes are nearly crossed. All because of her inbred white genes! Can you say busted???

>> No.12591183

>>12590373
Excerpts from "The Creature of the New World"
>the child's face unveiled showed indescribable horror, and not one among us would dare lay claim to it's origins.
>the unworldly features and sinister, ever cursing eyes forever enthrall my waking mind
>I whisper it's name and imbibe the opioid poison with the power to eradicate this abomination from memory
>"la creatura..."

>> No.12591184 [DELETED] 
File: 228 KB, 960x1046, 1550076088801.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12591184

>>12590373
oh no no no no

>> No.12591213

>>12591184
This is on the verge of not being funny anymore, just sad

>> No.12591217

>>12591184
who could have seen this coming

>> No.12591219

>>12591184
absolute state of women lmao

>> No.12591224

>>12591184
You can tell from the OP her personality is SHIT.
Glad the guy got outta dodge and found a better chick. She deserved it.

>> No.12591232

>>12591184
Well i hope she finds an honest man to settle down with one day.

>> No.12591288

>>12590883
haha called it

>>12591184

>> No.12591501
File: 36 KB, 655x527, 02f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12591501

>>12591184
why did you censor her name & twitter handle when you can clearly see both on OP's pic

>> No.12591515

>>12591184
She cute. I wouldn't raise his kid but I would fuck the woman.

I'm asian btw

>> No.12591516

Angry Twitter taunts @Stephan King

>> No.12591549
File: 65 KB, 645x773, 1540467927407.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12591549

>>12591501
I didn't make the image.

>> No.12591581

>>12591184
Her life would've unironically been a lot better if she wasn't a coal burner.

>> No.12591642

>>12590903
>OP's pic is no more a sign of decay than an intelligent white woman in her 30s who is only beginning to maybe consider having a single child
Sad state of affairs.

>> No.12591660

Lovecraft would write on 4chan or just send PMs to his internet clique all day concidering how many letters he wrote.

>> No.12591728

>>12591515
>I'm asian btw
who wouldn't you fuck?

>> No.12591759

>>12591184
This American tradition of going to a farm and partially immersing yourself in a huge pool of corn is fucking weird, but oddly appealing.

>> No.12591770

>>12591728
your mom

>> No.12592061
File: 424 KB, 1800x2700, Michael B Jordan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12592061

>>12590821
>magine marrying a lesser race

i know right! He def could've done better than that coal burner.

>> No.12592074

Women are allowed to have sexual intercourse with men of African descent. Grow up you and stop being racist you incels.

>> No.12592088
File: 145 KB, 2048x1152, 364575374578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12592088

>>12591184
>>12590373
You made a thread to post about this literally who. Who here doesn't come from a nonfunctional family

>> No.12593025

>>12591759
I like you.

>> No.12593059
File: 83 KB, 750x1000, 1540676607672.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12593059

>>12592088
>Who here doesn't come from a nonfunctional family

>> No.12593104

>>12592061
He's on steroids. You can post innumerable white men in steroids looking just as good to better

Also he has the face of a rottweiler

>> No.12593111

>>12593100
yeah yeah yeah keep moving

>> No.12593127

>>12592074
> Women are allowed to have sexual intercourse with men of African descent.

Because foolish Western men sit back and allow them to. In societies, women are only able to do what men allow them to. In a proper society they would be severely punished; better yet in a proper society there would not even be Africans for women to have intercourse with in the first place.

>> No.12593149

>>12590751
The Temple?

>> No.12593169

>>12591232
if we're lucky that nigger will come back and blow the coalburner's 'brains' out

>> No.12593175

>>12593127
>but muh ideal society

your subjective desires have nothing to do with what mainstream society deems as proper

>> No.12593187

>>12593175
Based post

>> No.12593261

>>12593175
/thread

don't know why lately there have been so many race-baiting threads, nothing to do with the board nor anything that isn't the cuck fetish /pol/tards have

>> No.12593348

>>12591184
she is ugly tho

>> No.12593426
File: 80 KB, 960x768, e0akjonmucg21[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12593426

>>12590373
A step above Stephen King shit

>> No.12593655

>>12591184
Feels great knowing your tax money is being redistributed to this woman.

>> No.12593662

>>12593175
what a useless post

>> No.12593665

>>12590373
>oct 2018
Who cares

>> No.12593732
File: 104 KB, 800x450, 1549998818518.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12593732

>>12592088
>Who here doesn't come from a nonfunctional family
Me, parents are evangelical

>> No.12594372

>>12593175
Nominalists should kill themselves or at least be ostracized.

>> No.12594433

>>12591184
https://youtu.be/Ag1o3koTLWM

>> No.12594450

>>12593348
all people see is blonde hair.
roger taught the incels well.

>> No.12594455 [DELETED] 

>>12590373
He left her lmao
https://mobile.twitter.com/catsfurdays/status/1095896808289533952

>> No.12594459

>>12591213
It only becomes sad once she develops self-awareness.

>> No.12594473

>>12591184
HAHAHAHA

>> No.12594479

Anything by Herman Hesse

>> No.12594483

>>12594372
>Nominalists
At least look up what it means before using it

>> No.12594549

>>12594483
Why don't you look it up you fucking idiot?

>> No.12595399

>>12590903
>one in a million
Its a lot higher than that

>> No.12595416

>>12590431
He looks like a total bro

>> No.12595426

>>12594455
And now she's an alcoholic

I feel sorry for the little mutt, no one deserves to be spawned like that

>> No.12595511

>>12593732
>evangelical
>functional

>> No.12595527

>>12590373
Makes me cringe at how fucking ugly they are.

>> No.12595529

>>12591184
She actually looks 16

>> No.12595531

>>12590431
>posts the most caucasian looking black person he can find

>> No.12595539
File: 949 KB, 1060x1110, 1549481451321.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12595539

>> No.12595540

>>12595529
She probably is

>> No.12595594

>>12591184
EVERY FUCKING TIME LMAO

>> No.12595603

>>12595539
based fake quote poster

>> No.12595614

>>12595594
Cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.

>> No.12595655

>>12590881
Of course, in the sense that's it's a judgment of value.
I admit I'm surprised how many people seem not to care at all about the coming dysgenic though.

>> No.12595663

>>12590832
Medical kind of is. There's a massive problem with mixed race people because transplants etc. are super hard on them. Very often none of the parents can be a donor of anything(not even blood).

>> No.12595680
File: 7 KB, 299x169, images (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12595680

>me, 20 m white spanish
>Overall good looks
>Have pecs w/ exercise
>Have 7.5inch d
>160iq finishing software engineer
>Have thalassemia major
What should I do with my genes?

>> No.12595685

>>12595680
Die childless as other intelligent, educated people do.

>> No.12595691

>>12591051
That is just no argument jfc, you're just turning it around saying ''Oh well we can interbreed so it's fine''. It still lowers your potential if you breed with lower quality individuals. Just as whites shouldn't breed with blacks, whites in their ingroups should also pay close attention as to who reproduces. It's not like you're good just because you're white. It's not about supremacy, it's about cohesion and self-preservance. Most discussion on this topic is just so fucking dishonest

>> No.12596089

>>12593175
It's exactly what you did in your first post

>> No.12596707

>>12592061
>actual, literal real-life brainlet face

>> No.12596716

>>12595680
slurp them back into your body after you cum to retain your superiority.

>> No.12596723

>>12595539
He looks like Adam Lanza Hogg

>> No.12596748

>>12591184
brotha really dodged a bullet a there

>> No.12596755

>>12592061
That guy is like half white.

>> No.12596767

>>12594450
who is roger

>> No.12596909

>>12596767
Ellit roger or whatever the fuck

>> No.12596935

Men usually dislike single mothers in general.
If you have a nigglet and you are a white girl, you might as well accept you are going to die alone

>> No.12596943
File: 7 KB, 152x85, kallen smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12596943

>>12591184
Toll?
>Paid

>> No.12596948

>>12596935
there will always be a beta provider just happy to support them

>> No.12596959

>>12596948
Nope. Even beta providers wont touch coal burners. In the eyes of white men she lowered her value. No white man wants to walk around in public with her with some little nigger. The other men will be laughing.
White single mothers with white children have a 1% chance at beta provider.
White single mothers with half nigger kid. Its over. No self respecting white man would touch you.

>> No.12596960

>>12596909
You sound very unintelligent.

>> No.12596962

>>12595680
>20m
Shit mate, that's what I call tall

>> No.12596968

>>12596960
I'm certifiably retarded but i think i know a thing about blonde girls and incels desu

>> No.12596976

>>12591224
>Glad the gut got out of there , wow what a bitch
Shut up nigger

>> No.12597112

>>12596962
Fugg - 20m tall and still only a 7.5 inch dick. That is some comical disproportionality.

>> No.12597122

>>12596968
Ok, I trust you.

>> No.12597144

>>12590373
I was gonna say post the after picture, because there is always one, but... >>12591184

>> No.12597698

>>12591051
The whole idea of sub species was to denote unique and diverse populations of animals that appear as different species but were actually the same and could breed together. Honestly even closely related species can occasionally breed and produce viable offspring such as polar bears and grizzlies. Maybe inform yourself on the science before you speak about it lmao.

>> No.12597722

A suicide note, hopefully

>> No.12597771

>>12590751
Broooo finally, this is the only one I found very unsettling

>> No.12597865

>>12593149
Yes the temple. Genuinly unsettling.
The rest of his stories i actually enjoy.

TEMPLE IS FCKING UNSETTLING. NIHILISM IN FACE OF HORRRIIIIIBLLLEEEEE CERTAIN MOST SKIN WRENCHING CLENCHING DEATH

>> No.12598153

>>12590373
A blog probably. I think the equivalent nerd pool is a very thin seam of crativity in indie video games. Maybe he’d be doing that.

>> No.12599448

>>12595531

I know you probably aren't interested, but there are there are a ton of different black phenotypes in Africa. It was mainly West Africans from coastal regions who were imported to the new world so their visual appearance is much more standard. Look up the Nilotes, they're pretty much a race of giant supermodels. The San bushmen are light skinned and older then any other race in the world. The Amhara are pretty cool looking and so is their history. And most people from Madagascar are more Austroasian then black African.

>> No.12599458

>>12590373
Twitter posts

>> No.12599623

>>12593149
>>12597865
>The Temple
Laughably bad, one of his worst stories. The irrational anti-German sentiment is overwhelming. But he was prescient in his prejudice. The scariest line: "For myself I was proud, knowing how the Fatherland would revere my memory and how my sons would be taught to be men like me."

>> No.12599675

>>12590431
She is ugly, so in this case you are probably right

>> No.12599695

>>12590832
>(((scientific establishment))) against (((racemixing)))

>> No.12599704

>>12590373
You should listen to In Too Deep by DVSN

>> No.12599716

>>12590373
video game reviews on 8ch

>> No.12599730

>>12599623
>The Temple
>anti-German
It's clearly pro-German

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action