[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 9 KB, 225x225, 3623.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12534875 No.12534875[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>be me yesterday
>woke up at 11 am, mindlessly browse internet while drinking coffee, go to gym in evening, have a large junk food binge at night while watching the Superbowl, go to sleep at almost 5 am
>superbowl was disappointing but afterwards I still felt that emptiness I feel after the end of major sporting events (Noticing that it was a great distraction from my life and something now has to fill it)
>be me today
>woke up at 1 am
>have the small amount of remaining junk food
>browse internet a small amount
>have gone outside on a cold and sunny day
>despite the temperature, it's sunny without clouds, so I feel demoralised in a summer time way
>have wasted so much money on binge food in the past month, it has eclipsed my NEETbux easily;
>try to figure out the optimum hours per week to ask for if I get another retailcuck job (not too much, because I'll be demoralised as fuck; not too few because then I may as well be on NEETbux and a few binges would wipe out a week's pay)
>the crushing dullness of a wagecuck job is coming to me when I try to remember
>currently drinking Starbucks coffee outside
>will spend rest of today reading, moping, going to the gym, trying to figure out how to get out of my rut

I told myself I'd start my real life today but I'll leave that until next week.

I bought yesterday's binge from the same type of supermarket as I bought my London binges from, which brought back memories.

I considered setting myself goals or something like that but I feel so cucked when I do anything like that. I hate all spooks. They all feel so self limiting. But I'm spooked if I do, spooked if I don't.

Since I came back to my old town from London, I have wasted so much on binge food. I could be on financial easy street, not even bothering with NEETbux. A month of 40 hours per week on a minimum wage job would make me feel rich but I just can't bear it.

If anyone knows the secret to sitting at a desk at home and doing productive stuff, pls tell me.

>> No.12534904
File: 87 KB, 720x696, extremely tired pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12534875
>be me yesterday
>read Finnegans Wake
>mfw

>> No.12534905

>>12534875
The secret is to sit at the desk anon.
Don't bother doing any Pavlovian bullshit, like rewarding yourself for doing work, the work has to be its own reward. Don't punish yourself for not doing it either, you'll end up favouring the punishment over the work and that's a downward spiral.

Just do it(TM)

>> No.12534918

You don't mind my own blog so you?

>woke at 4:30 to watch hand egg for the first time
>it's capitalism the game - feel like I wasted time and now I'm sleepy
>study for six hours continuously after, which is a huge amomaly for me
>try to do something productive after that, but I'm mentally tired so play ck2 for 4 hours
>eat ice cream even though I'll probably get a sore throat, saw a thot on twitter and now I'm debating to fap or not

How do i stop getting tired through the day? Even if I miraculously do something, I just don't feel the energy to do anything else. Also, how do I get consistent?

>> No.12534935

OP here, just looked in my bank account and I haven't quite raped my bank account.

>> No.12535041

>>12534904
based

>> No.12535063
File: 131 KB, 949x628, 1549251165569.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12534875
>superbowl was disappointing.

Cuck.

>> No.12535080

>>12534904
hmmmmmmm based