[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 12 KB, 200x301, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12505596 No.12505596[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Chapter one.
I jerk off in the mirror,nothing turns me on as much as this,although,recently,i discovered a new kink:Belt around my neck,strangle myself a little,masturbate,done.
I know it is dangerous,but that just makes me harder.
I don't watch anything while doing it,i rather use my imagination.I am Adam fucking lilith instead of that cunt eve:Satan gives lilith a cock,two for one huh?
As we jerk off each other,god and buddha enter the room.
I cum while staring into their eyes:Lilith is still horny so she asks them to join us:God can't resist those red pubes.
Buddha is mostly a lurker:he is too fat so he just jerks it while staring into God's ass cheeks.
The belt is getting too tight,i almost faint this time.
Chapter two
I am a sleepwalker and have been suffering this terrible affliction since age 9;
tonight i see an ostrich bleeding in the living room carpet so i rub my eyes and see a blonde lady:her wedding ring is all covered with her guts,it doesn't even shine anymore.Its' my wife,she is dead,i had nothing to do with it,somebody broke in and killed her.
She must have come down for a glass of wine to help her go back to sleep.She saw me naked ,sitting on the couch,she tried to wake me up:You should never do that! I had nothing to do with it,i don't recall it,she was killed,it wasn't me.

>> No.12505599

Chapter three

Sister and i play on bed,she grabs my neck on a sadist manner,almost dangerously seductive,she is choking me.
She sees my boner and stops.
Cassandra lets me borrow her bloody kotex,she goes to the other room and plays the violin while i jerk off listening to her sweet D sharp and rubbing my cock on her stained tissue.
We are always alone after school since mom got killed by some burglars while we were on summer camp.
Mother's death only made reality what had stayed as fantasy,for months i had wished to jerk off with Cassandra's sweaty armpit.
She is 15 and i am too young,while mother was alive she had stayed as umbillical as her,nothing more:She is much bolder now.
The next day after school she orders me to lay down with my mouth open.
She goes down for a glass of water and drinks it.
She then spreads her legs and pisses on my mouth.
After a while she finishes and goes to the bathroom to clean herself up.
I am worried,so i ask:What's the matter,didn't you like it?
No it is just i need to take a shower,she responds.
Let's take it together,i suggest,dad won't be home until noon.
Needless to say i came twice that day.

>> No.12505608

Chapter 4

I am a zeta male,thirty two,white,tall,blue eyes and all that humphrey bogart shit.
I have more drive than all my ex cunts.
I hate when one of them tries to make cheesy small talk on the street.
I know my dick is very pleasing but they are just painfully stupid.
Francesca for example,she approaches me on a store.
Hey remember me from the diner twelve the roadways?
Of course i did she was the one screaming:oh yeah jerk off to my cumhole sweetie!
And i said;Shut up whore,you must call me the baby fucker from now on!

It was so embarassing,i didn't answer,i just left the store pretending i didn't know her.

She had a nice cock too,but it was limp all the time,i couldn't even suck it.

That's the reason i prefer living on my own,humans are so ironic,dangerous yet stupid.
So anyways i am hungry now so i go to the kitchen,i don't care to wear anything.
What if someone calls you on the door,you may ask.
No one does,and if they did,it would be a privilege for them to see my divine body shape.
Before i finish the leftover pancakes some funny fly stands on them.
I don't kill it,instead i have a wonderful idea.
I pour some maple syrup on my cock so he sucks it.
He does,and while he sucks the tip i jerk off the bottom.
I ejaculate and he is all wet now.
He goes away.
I also think out loud a lot,but now i do have a listener.
Well my friend,how shall i call you?
I will call you sugar honey,yes that is a good name.
You will be my slave now,long term,stable,nonresistant.
I wont feed him tomorrow so he sucks harder the next time.
It's the third day and i can't wait 'til he pleases me,he still hasn't left,i knew he was true and lovely.
I repeat the process.
There goes my man again,ready to be fed.
He does sting harder this time.
I think out loud again.
No matter how much you make me bleed as long as you don't leave me Sugar!
He won't leave me,Honey is stuck in my urethra.
Oh my dear i am worried,when i die nobody will feed you and you will die too inside me.
But what a pleasant way to die isn't it?
Oh sugar,the only one who could keep up with me.

>> No.12505613

>>12505596
>>12505599
>>12505608
this is fantastic

>> No.12505616

Chapter 5
Vultures eating the starved corpse of an african kid.
European philosophers complain about the horrible human condition while drinking fine Dubonnet and smoking from aesthetic oak pipes.
Anarchist protestants bark about the flawed system while eating a fucking whopper.
In the amazon a little girl's hymen is broken by some pedo tourist.
Milo shits on all that,he couldn't care less.Right now he is hanging from a cliff.
His carotid artery is about to collapse.Milo gets no blood flow to his head because he can't undo the tight belt around his neck.He started very young when a girl choked him in the middle of a pillow fight,he had discovered a new fetish.
Milo sees Aphrodite now,she sneezes and just before she cleans it up with a tissue,Milo steals Aphrodite's mucus so he can lubricate his cock with them.He believes to be a god now,Cupid.Milo could conquer the world yet has no intention of doing so.He was never an artist,he is art.The most important artwork on the milky way.Everyone dies with some regret but not him,Milo dies with his dick on the right hand.

>> No.12505619
File: 21 KB, 645x476, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The end

>> No.12505625 [DELETED] 

From today on.I will stop posting this shit.It is over.The end of it.I am never gonna post anything else.I have akready stablished my point

>> No.12505638

That is all.No more.I will stop posting this shit.I am worn out.The point has been made.

>> No.12505646

>>12505596
Does the black dahlia mean it is your attempt to make bizarre art?

>> No.12505649

>>12505596
>>12505599
>>12505608
>>12505616
>>12505619
Unironically amazing. Laughed my ass off

>> No.12505676

>>12505619
What does Lou Reed have to do with it though?

>> No.12505744

weren't you the guy posting this the other day?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjPcSTMe4Fs

>> No.12506038

>>12505596
Savage literature.The first chapter and the fifth have my kind of speed.The third is cool cause it mixes incest,sadism and piss.The second and fourth chapter sounds like sade meeting poe.
Also,is the fly the amazon girl?

>> No.12506103

>>12505596
I was about to list all the holes and mistakes here,but now i've realized "its edgy anti art"
and you are doing that on purpose

>> No.12506228

Did you write this?Kudos,man.
I liked it,quite an original style

>> No.12506263

anon, please stop samefagging. not only is your lack of spacing after punctuation marks a dead giveaway, there are only three posters in this thread. your little art project is shit. completely devoid of meaning and nearly incoherent.

maybe chill out on the stims and try again.

>> No.12506279
File: 58 KB, 533x800, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mods,op here,please delete this.
Some motherfucker startedsamefagging for me

>> No.12506293
File: 321 KB, 805x1209, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Op here,would you mods please ban me now and delete this thread?

>> No.12506297
File: 20 KB, 366x488, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am an attention whore.Please fucking delete this shit now and ban me forever

>> No.12506324
File: 400 KB, 2592x1936, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The worst writing i have seen on lit,completely awful and warhol-like pop art

>> No.12506325

>>12506263
lol destroyed

>> No.12506333

Literally shit.The worst artwork here or everywhere.It is a pit of all that is wrong and rot.It represents every amateur warholesque shit tier so called avant garde art.It shouldnt be even allowed for guys like you to have hands to write

>> No.12506346

>>12506333
trips confirm. off with your hands, OP! you brought this upon yourself.

>> No.12506349

>>12506263
Op here,I agree with you.My intention here when i wrote this,is to get the full attention of people like you.You see,i'm a social vampire,i feed offf your frustration and hatred.My ego gets harder than my cock when your hideous breath spits manure of the quality that has been shown here.

>> No.12506364

The worst shit i have seen here.I had to go vomit.The samefag here disgusts me beyond what my words can describe

>> No.12506373

>>12506349
I'm actually just amused. was kind of disappointed when you posted the NSFW stuff. now the thread is probably gonna get deleted and you're gonna get a short ban. but please come back when you've written more. just don't act like a retard for attention. I noticed you yesterday and you weren't being so obnoxious, so try to be more like that. love you OP.

>> No.12506378

Op here;i literally cant stop sucking cock.Ever since barney the dinasour touched me on waterloo,the sunglasses of hot chicks who drink starbucks on moby dick mermaid dripping from a traps cock.The worst grammar i have ever seen,the paragraphs and punctuations literally feed off pedigree and the beak on my neighbor dance to the game with the best way of saying that it was the first half of the year on my backyard

>> No.12506391
File: 84 KB, 750x750, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12506373
ITT;we all pass for OP
When i sucked the theatre on adolf hitler who was obviously a mule fucker and a pigtailed brownie boogereating prepubescent posters make my makeup and lipstick same to me that I don't know how to do with it for the a me on yi yi I dodoodkd
sksiduirrmfkckfofof

>> No.12506409

ITT:We all say the same gibberish as OP
yfuvgyuvyfcsrcytdvtvytfyvfvfvfytfcyfcfhchcffhfffvyffhffrhfhfvhfhvfhv.Language is a virus from outer space.daersaktjvmrod.James dean doing speed with andy warhol to get the hang of it and it was the best way for the next first place time day I have to no go to back the way old next to me the same time as the first only most people are just the so way best friend and in a row and the rest first other than that I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is

>> No.12506418
File: 6 KB, 251x141, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It is now a spiderman thread.What a novel idea

>> No.12506426
File: 8 KB, 201x151, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ITT:We peel off language like its a banana

>> No.12506439
File: 7 KB, 189x152, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ITT:We post shit like OP

>> No.12506450
File: 25 KB, 500x375, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ITT:We act retarded for no other reason than boredom

>> No.12506469

>>>/x/

>> No.12506472

the most important artwork on is my favorite life rthing I love my it is to get a new phone one of those who onder independent fee tax man loves to pet my puberty did you know I was a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of life and death in my head is killing a man of my a it to you be a so called in to my mom is making so many people times things I would be a great way to for get my nails are done for me I to judge me a little bit odkdorur cif vulture s eldjf,rifmrleleleeleveskdoe derail this ht elsjfovnelrpdi cassandra can go suck my cock ekririrorof I the only best one I yet I to be a in my life Milos eodnf
djrpc cat form do

>> No.12506496

hgtyusleoeus smeje mods can go suck a fuck ekebrodndoe eleoe eoe eoe my re o real name soe di dis od do satan ekneo p luis pem rbunuel djrkrjr rj ri manray irmrj fi dali so salvador do all tomorrow od fo eparties o fl tot tot ttttttttttttttt
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGR NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERALL RORJF TO AND NO PLAY MAKE SODJDLL BOY A JACK DPIDLDID
D

>> No.12506515
File: 581 KB, 1452x1936, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

,dormror rpr bump rir ror rpr. roarrrrrrrr.zmy hand is to hairy.Masturbation
>>/b/

>> No.12506521

Be thankful you're anonymous and nobody will be able to shame you in the future for this reddit tier thread

>> No.12506529

>>12506521
Suck me off daddy?

>> No.12506540

>>12506529
no can do babydoll

krorororofofo
lfprof,rmtotmtotnm

irrofjfmtktk

rotorcraft to be a little bit in the oworld yfmfirjrkr I just want got a the same as the

>> No.12506593

plot twist:All posters in this thread are OP

>> No.12506601

including me haha trolled!

>> No.12506631

This thread should be a modern art exhibit

>> No.12506662

>>12505596
Chapter the one.
The second restaurant is full, space at the bar won't accomodate our odd number at the bar. The choice to leave is a meander and in a slight warmth uncharacteristic for the season. Another gourmet market met with slices of cake starting at six dollars. Across the street the new open is a giant pun of vagina, twice rolled over in a bright warehouse. Light bulbs as drinks. The shuffleboard buffalos surprising attractive all around. Eyes scan the room from a bar, from another bar, for a basket of taters in tots. What was her name? There. That's probably the boyfriend gone back to. Tentative dates led to a few great fucks once, a nice cordial parting of the early dates, and not much more. Yoga, stained glass, great records. Undeniable the memory that lingers, one of the fifty tattoos, was the stick and poke above her tangy biscuit that cracked me up before I dove face first into her labia ABOVE THE LAW

>> No.12506698

Hey,jokes aside,i actually admire how OP gathered incest,zoophilia,piss,trannies,autoerotic asphyxiation,blaspheme,and bestiality all in one tale?

>> No.12506746

Plot twist:OP has been trolling us all this time and he is >>12506263
>>12506325
>>12506373
too

>> No.12506753

Bump just to know,who is OP?

>> No.12506990

Bump

>> No.12507003

Bumping

>> No.12507013

Bump this

>> No.12507029

Bumping this

>> No.12507068

Bump

>> No.12507083

BUMPING

>> No.12507222

Bump

>> No.12507249

Bump

>> No.12507424

Bump

>> No.12507431
File: 50 KB, 814x500, Disapproval-TLJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12507424

>> No.12507580

Bump