[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 60 KB, 800x552, nixon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1245728 No.1245728 [Reply] [Original]

Think of a celebrity, historical figure or fictional character. Any will do.

Now, write a short erotic story about them having sex with Richard Nixon Bonus points for rape

>> No.1245732
File: 9 KB, 250x223, Joseph_McCarthy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What if they already had one?

>> No.1245738

>>1245732
Elaborate

>> No.1245745

But... I thought of Richard Nixon.

>> No.1245746

>>1245745
Twincest in wincest

>> No.1245750

marx, bakunin, kropotkin, engels and proudhon gangrape nixon

that is only the idea, im not going to write it

>> No.1245763
File: 22 KB, 325x336, richard-nixon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"You're a fuckin' faggot," says Hoover.
"I know, I know," breathes Nixon. He's on his knees, stripped to those old style of boxers that look like they're make of paper, that crinkle constantly but show no obvious shapes, pure white. Grey argyle socks and black garters, pale flabby, hairy body on display, lipstick on his chest: Faggot.
"So homos brought about the end of Rome, huh?" Hoover looks down his nose, lips curled, half smile and half snarl. He's fully dressed; suit, tie, shoes shining (a gob of saliva hides on the inner side of the right one).
"Yeah, yeah."
"So you wanna destroy these United States the same way?"
Nixon fumbles around his own crotch, trying not to touch his throbbing, five and a half inch erection. He knows he's forbidden. "No, no. No, those hippies, they want... they want to glorify it...."
"And we can't have that, right?"
"Right. Gotta keep it... gotta... faggots... I understand."
Hoover unzips his pants. Nixon's tongue darts briefly onto his lips and retreats; his eyes fix onto Hoover's crotch.
"You want this?"
"Yes." He breathes heavier. Hoover spits on his face.
"Fucking faggot. That's what you are, right?"
"Right... right. Filthy goddamn faggot."
"You want my cock?" He smiles, slides his hand into his pants, showing the outline of his circumcized member against his pants.
"I want it."
Hoover looks him straight in the eyes. Waits.
"I... please. Please."
He removes his penis. "Open."
Nixon spreads his mouth in an awkward oval, showing his fillings. Hoover begins to urinate.
He can't hold back anymore. While his mouth fills with hot bitter nectar he strokes his cock to a quick orgasm.

>> No.1245765

>>1245763

harder than fucking diamond

>> No.1245773

Meanwhile, Richard Nixon and Pat Nixon conduct consensual sex with the lights off for the purposes of reproduction.

>> No.1245774

>>1245765

;3

>> No.1245780

>>1245745
Key narrative elements:

1) Nixon
2) Alternative-reality Nixon, who married a Jewish girl, converted to Judaism, divorced but kept the faith, and then had a sex change operation and likes to give blow jobs to guys.
3) Sex between Nixon and She-Nixon.

I mean, it practically writes itself!

>> No.1245877

>>1245780
Fund it!

>> No.1245887
File: 204 KB, 392x441, fap.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1245763

>> No.1245922

Richard Nixon and...Attila the Hun. Lets see....

He was spread across the fur rug thrown haphazardly on the floor of the tent. His pressed suit a sharp contrast to the leather and canvas that surround him. Nixon ran his fingers through the rug and imagined it was Attila's hair.

He pressed his face against it and breathed deeply, taking in the raw scent of it all. A shuffle behind him was all the warning he got as the back of his pants were grabbed and hauled backwards and a pang of fear went through him.

He could feel Attila's eagerness to play with his new captive. He stood at attention trough his leather pants which were pressed hard against him.

Nixon felt his trousers shoved to his knees and was bent over the rug. Attila grunted as he entered him. Arching his back, Nixon pressed against him, taking all he could. He kept time and when it was over he laid on the carpet as Attila stood and walked to the tent entrance. He knew he would be back. But he didn’t mind.

captcha:caused gronin

>> No.1245932

I wanted to repost my Richard Nixon / Tao Lin slash fiction, but it's telling me it's a duplicate file entry. So it must be posted somewhere else on here.

>> No.1245940

>>1245763
You all read this in their voices....

>> No.1246956

>>1245932
>Richard Nixon and Tao Lin

DAMMIT THAT SOUNDS AMAZING.

Post a tinypic url

>> No.1247007
File: 627 KB, 1366x3745, 1288394691583.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1247101

Does someone want to write one with Nixon and Charlemagne?

>> No.1247111

can britfags swap nixon for thatcher?

>> No.1247155

'Come.. come closer' Bob said, taking off his sunglasses to meet Richard Nixon's lustful gaze.
As his belt fell on the carpet of his office, Nixon whispered in the ears of his new lover.
'I've wanted you for ages, you have no idea'
'Your lovemachine has the impact of a thousand passionate poems'
The young man put his hands on the desk behind him, still facing the President's briefs with its expanding contents.
'Rick.. I want you, too. Since so long you cannot imagine'
Now he turned around, leaning on the desk, his clean-shaven back reflecting the light of the massive, probably antique lamp on his right. His anus was exposed to that light too, it would not be for long.
Nixon thrust his massive silver saxophone completely into the young singer's inexperienced hole. He panted. They both panted.
'You.. You feel so manly, but you handle me just like a woman' he slowly whispered to Nixon.

He could feel his schlong like he had not felt it in years, decades even. As his organ grinded in and out of Bobby's tiny cracked bell, he experienced the love he hadn't recieved from all the forgotten lovers he had left behind in long years gone by. This was it, had he expected it to ever happen again, that feeling of true pleasure, true passion? He didn't know, and he didn't care.

>> No.1247159

>>1247155
The person who guesses which Bob it's about gets a cookie.
By the way, English is not my first language so please excuse any shitty grammar and/or spelling by the way.

>> No.1247191

(1/2)
His office was frigid, his hands were cold and moving slowly across the keyboard as he tried to type the remaining lines for his new lecture notes. There was a gentle knock on the door and Richard Nixon entered the room, closing the door behind him. “How do you work in this cold. Its unbearable.” He moved to the thermostat and began to turn the heat up. “There, that should help.”

“I wish you wouldn’t, you know the cold helps me think. I have to finish these notes.”

“Oh, well allow me to help you Professor.” Richard walked across the room and took Noam Chomsky’s soft writer’s hands into his own, raised them to his mouth and warmed them with his breath.

“Thanks Rich, your hands are so warm… firm.” Warm air was beginning to blow into the room and the temperature was rising rapidly. Richard whispered into Noam's hands, "Let me take your jacket for you." Richard Nixon placed his hands on Noam Chomsky's surprisingly well developed pecs and slid them up to Noam's shoulders, lifting the lapels of his jacket. As he leaned closer, pushing the jacket further off, Richard whispered into Noam's ear, "I locked the door, your office hours are over..."

>> No.1247195

Jimmy looked puzzled. Nixon had locked the door behind them.
"Wwuuaahhhhlllll now wait a minute" said the actor, puzzled. "I thought we were here to talk about a Vietnam fund raiser?"
The President's troubled and worn eyes stared back at Jimmy with what, on any other face, would have resembled affection.
"Don't play the innocent farm hand with me, James, it doesn't suit you."
"Mr President, if you're thinking what I think you are, you better forget it, I'm afraid it's a-aa lost cause" stuttered Jimmy, desperate to keep his true emotions hidden.
Mr President smiled, wryly. "Didn't anybody ever tell you that lost causes are the only ones worth fighting for?"
James was shaking. He'd been found out. Could he have contained himself? It didn't matter know. The door to the oval office was now open.

>> No.1247197

(2/2)
"I want to help you with your polling future Mr President," Noam Chomsky said as he deftly removed Richard's belt buckle and trouser button in one nimble movement, "polls are looking up already aren't they?"

He smiled cheekily up at Nixon as he slowly knelt in front of him, taking Richard's impressive member into his mouth. Richard leaned back against the desk, groaning with the promise of this forbidden sexual release. Minutes of tender fellatio later, Richard knelt down as well, and removed Noam's pleated khaki slacks. "You really are a great linguist, Noam, you're quite incredible with your tongue." He whispered into Noam's ear. Richard turned Noam around and spat into his palm, and gently massaged his throbbing penis.

"I'm ready. Landing cleared for Cock Force One, sir." Noam joked as he got onto all fours, behind in the air. Nixon was unable to speak, he was overcome with blind passion. He inserted his cock slowly into Noam's supple anus, slowly building momentum as he went. Eventually the pressure became too great and Richard could pound no more, he withdrew his member and Noam turned around, ready to receive his hot load. Nixon released load after load of hot, sticky jizz all over Noam Chomsky's face and glasses.

"I think the receptionist may have heard this time," Noam smiled rakishly up at Richard as he cleaned his lenses, "now please turn the heat down again will you, love?"

>> No.1247199

somebody do a threeway with Nixon, Hemmingway and NutnFancy. It's too late here but the puns would be endless.

>> No.1247227

>>1247007
I have made it my sacred duty to post this in every Tao Lin thread from this point on.

>> No.1247269

pasta time:

Richard Nixon is so hot, I bet he just lays in front of a mirror all day, looking at himself, admiring his naked perfection and then masturbates compulsively. Each twitch, each shudder spurning him on to another round of orgasms. By days end, his pussy is painfully raw and sore from all the abuse, but he's happy and satisfied, his mind drifting aimlessly in an endorphin high. Then, just as his consciousness returns and he tries to get up, he catches his reflection in the mirror...and it starts all over again.

>> No.1247759

>>1247269
Who was the original person in this pasta?

>> No.1248787

>>1247155
Bob Dylan