[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.89 MB, 2400x1510, 12_pravila_za_život_-_Jordan_B__Peterson.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12339882 No.12339882 [Reply] [Original]

This nigga is going global, seems like there's no stopping him.

>> No.12339892

His popularity will blow over soon as people get bored with him. Even now he is declining.

>> No.12339897

how much money has he made at this point?

>> No.12339899

>>12339882
>in a world where more and more people (mostly incels) are turning into fascist neoreactionaries trumpeting salvation through capitalism, a soft-fascist, neoreactionary capitalist who panders to incels is currently the most popular """""""""""intellectual""""""""""" figure
shocked. amazed. woah. who could have guessed. o M gee.

>> No.12339940
File: 64 KB, 500x654, redditRISEup.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12339899
You need to go back.

>> No.12339962
File: 242 KB, 418x438, moeaghast.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12339882
excuse me this WHAT?

>> No.12339972
File: 30 KB, 187x281, DontLaugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12339899

>> No.12339977
File: 47 KB, 818x595, jordan_b_patrician.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12339897
doctor peterson has easily made millions in patreon donations alone. that's tapered off, i think, especially after he started dressing better and looking more urbane. he's making a rejection of the patreon platform part of his act. i don't think he's announced what he is switching to.

>> No.12339978

>>12339899
Or maybe liberalism and leftism is so fucking gay that a retard like this gets popular.... woah wow hallelujah

>> No.12339981

>>12339899
Nice bait tard.

>> No.12339990

>>12339977
But on book sales he must be absolutely raking it in

>> No.12339996
File: 571 KB, 2535x1431, 04.59.02.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12339897
doesn't seem like a big spender though

>> No.12340055

>>12339990
yea no doubt. resentment against the left has got to be at an all-time high. lots of people i'm sure see him as some reactionary figure, seeing as he has the grambah to suggest the sexes are not equal. but it's true, they're not and they can't be treated the same. that's a fallacy developed to conform to some stupid political opinion born from the bloody postmodernists.

>> No.12340348

>>12339899
As opposed to Zero Books and AK Press who give everything away for free and totally don't cooperate regularly with the Wall Street funded Pro Publica and Storyful.

Which side is actually a challenge to the current political system, the side telling people that there are deep inequalities among and between populations, and that there needs to be deep restructuring of society in order to reconcile with that reality, or the side that fundamentally agrees with every corporate HR department on a moral level and is propping up consumerism and unlimited labor depreciation?

>> No.12340368

>>12339977
He's making his own payment platform with the controlled op dark enlightenment jews pretending to be right wing to keep whites from going to the alt right.

>> No.12340478

>>12339899
that's too many buzzwords in one post, anon. Chill out.

>> No.12340495

>>12340348

Lmao, Peterson's entire schtick is telling people not to mess with the status quo. TF do you mean?

>> No.12340602

>>12340495
Peterson is a basic bitch liberal and doesn't want to mess with the status quo, but the reason he's attacked so much is he's often a gateway to actual right wing dissident thinkers. While he's basically just a liberal, he's a liberal who is not violently anti-white, is more or less open about the cognitive/behavioral differences between population groups, and is not particularly interested in kissing the ring of the grievance culture left. His particular message is pretty banal and neo-liberal, but he is seen as a gatekeeper between the disaffected male youths, and the actual challenge to the status quo found in the dissident right. He tells straight white men they are capable of taking control of their lives and advocating for themselves (even if he doesn't address them as such), and it isn't much of a leap from that into white nationalism, even if he's politically fairly liberal.

>> No.12340621

>>12340602
But that was mostly an accident, and he was really only given the nod by fake jewish right recently because they realized he was serving as a stopgap.

>> No.12340624

>>12340368
>pretending to be right
Only retards think hes pretending. Most of those them have straight up said that they are not white.
>>12340495
Petersons whole thing is essentially based on that biblical verse: "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" He wants people to have their own affairs in order before they try to implement societal changes. That's where the whole clean your room meme comes from
t.former Peterson follower

>> No.12340633

>>12340602
>taking control of one's own life and advocating for themselves is a step away from white supremacy
What stupid fucking mental gymnastics did it take to come up with this?

>> No.12340636

>>12340624
Holy shit i completely mangled my first sentence. I meant that most of those guys have come out as left leaning and not right wing

>> No.12340646

>>12340602
Hes disavowed collectivism and more specifically white nationalism

>> No.12340650

>>12339882
Koreans totally owned by this cuck. Millenial boys think he would be the messiah who liberates them from feminists.

>> No.12340651

>>12340646
he's a mick and micks aren't white.

>> No.12340658

>>12340650
i heard south korea's feminism problem got out of hand.

>> No.12340671

>>12340621
I mean, I understand why people consider the neoconservative element of the "right" to be fake, but these people do genuinely believe what they are saying. They certainly are hypocritical about quite a lot of things, but Ben Shapiro's private position probably isn't significantly different than his public position on most things, it's just that Jews don't have the same assumption of symmetrical ideological consistency that whites do. I don't think Ben Shapiro is lying when he says he doesn't care if America becomes brown so long as the ideas stay the same, and he definitely isn't lying when he defends Israel's lebensraum. The "right" side of the Kosher sandwich is certainly controlled by rich Jewish donors just as the mainstream Democratic party is (and the entire technocratic ruling class as well as a massive proportion of the kritarchy/legal class) but I don't think that Charlie Kirk is lying so much as he doesn't have an interest in the truth that he sees worth sacrificing his ability to operate. He probably does hold those same liberal ideals that he professes to be the "real" anti-racist position. The issue isn't him, it's that the current paradigm doesn't allow for the platforming of actual dissidents, and that people on the right don't have the discipline to behave as political revolutionaries because they've been told they're at the wheel their whole lives.

>> No.12340681

>>12340658
In a /lit/, kind of. Our original feminism books even inspiring japan market which is very unusual. But in /pol/? Nothing ever happened yet.

>> No.12340682

>>12339899
>peterson
>neoreactionary
shut the fuck up retard

>> No.12340688

>>12340651
>only white people can disavow white nationalism
???

>> No.12340689

>>12340681
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalia
They didn't lynch niggas and shit?

>> No.12340691

>>12340633
It's really not that hard bucko. If you can accept that you have interests worth pursuing and the moral legitimacy to advocate for yourself, accepting your families interests and the moral legitimacy of advocating for them isn't far off. If you can accept your families interests, and accept the moral legitimacy of advocating for them, advocating for your volk as an extension of your family, and your people's way of life isn't particularly far off.

>>12340646
Yeah. He did didn't he. It's really a shame he didn't have a good alternative to present in it's place.

>> No.12340709

>>12340671
>these people do genuinely believe what they are saying.
No they don't, and neither did their jewish neocons predecessors, which is why they're all democrats now: because they always were. Jews like Shapiro and the rest of this fake dark enlightenment flank are controlled opposition trying to keep the right from being explicitly pro white, and they're doing that not because they believe in abstract principles, but because white ethnic consciousness is bad for jews.

>> No.12340711

>>12340688
Do you seriously think anyone would actually make the genuine argument that Irish aren't white? Nobody takes anyone who does seriously, and for good reason. Now if we were talking about Italians on the other hand, those Pasta-merchants aren't honkeys.

>> No.12340717

>>12340671
>people on the right don't have the discipline to behave as political revolutionaries because they've been told they're at the wheel their whole lives.

can you expand on that?

>> No.12340723

>>12340689
90% of people never heard of it and even if they know nobody actually cares. See? Even I don't care.

>> No.12340725

>>12340709
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. The Ben Shapiro, Mike Levin, Ezra Lavant types can both see growing white advocacy as a threat to Jewish influence and long term survival, and genuinely believe in the sorts of capitalist classical liberalism in a general sense. They aren't mutually exclusive just because they see the survival of their people as non-negotiable in the way that whites should, and hopefully will grow to.

>> No.12340746

>>12339882
The man is more /lit/ than any of us.

>> No.12340767

>>12339882
I gotta give it a rest, he was interesting for a bit but people have legitimate criticisms about him. He conflates the truth at times and doesn't know what post modernism is, cultural Marxism is ridiculous too. His huge army is just worrying as well, he enables some shitty folk.

>> No.12340769

>>12340725
They don't though, because jews don't think that way. They're not ideological in any sense beyond their tribal identity, unlike whites, who are extremely ideological and non tribal. Jews promote universalist principles because universalism is good for jews. You have to put yourself in that type of deep tribal mindset. They are not individuals, they are tribal agents.

>> No.12340777

>>12340746
Peterson threads are always lefty /pol/ character assassinations and 0 discussion of literature.
It's all stale "wash your penis" parroting
Fucking sad what this board has become

>> No.12340783
File: 13 KB, 560x532, 1512833957798.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12340767
nice larp, at least you tried

>> No.12340784

>>12339899
Hit the nail on the head here. I agree completely.

Here is a good read on it. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/opinion/2018/05/25/i-was-jordan-petersons-strongest-supporter-now-i-think-hes-dangerous.html

>> No.12340789

>>12340767
Found the tumblr faggot

>> No.12340790

>>12340691
>your people
Only if you're an ethno nationalist does this mean your own race to you. I have very close friends who I know more than I do a distant relative and would do more for. Your logical progression only makes sense if the only people you're close to are your family, or at best, if you're surrounded by people of your own race so that even your friends are an extension of that. But with the rapid ethnic diversification of the US it's not particularly realistic to think that holds true in all cases.
You can pick your friends based on race but unless the only thing you care about in your friends are that they are the same race, you might not form strong bonds with them based solely on that.
And those strong bonds are the foundation for any cohesive ethno-nationalism that doesnt have to rely on us vs them group dynamics to prop itself up.
Also the idea of "white" identity is bullshit because it detracts from the nationalism of separate European countries and forces them under the banner of mutt american whites who dont have a strong bond with any specific home country.

>> No.12340792

>>12340691
That's a lot of jumps. You should run hurdles.

>> No.12340800

>>12340717
Every child in the west is taught as if we live in a straight white patriarchy where the rule of law is respected and there is a general assumption of decency to our system. Basically normal people are conditioned to behave as if the conservative white guys are still in control, and are even taught about how bad they are and how much it needs to be fought as if it were true. This leads people on the right to basically behave openly as if there is a sort of "conversation" going on in which rules of decency are respected, rather than being engaged in what is effectively a struggle for sovereignty in the margins. The funny thing is that leftists have significantly more discipline when it comes to not selling out your vanguard (even when/especially when they are wrong). You don't see the Young Turks coming after Antifa/IWW/DSA when they fuck up, which they do all the time.

The right however can't do a god damn thing without basically imploding itself with bad faith bullshit over who is the most correct all the time. The left certainly does their fair share of it in comments sections and forums, but the leaders have the discipline to just not fucking get involved in that shit where as the "leadership" within the right behave like a bunch of squabbling women. Hell, almost half of the doxxxing that has occurred on the alt right in the last 2 years have been because movement people got in stupid arguments and talked to the journalists who are actively hostile political agents.

Certainly some of this discipline could also be due to the left having institutional support within nearly all aspects of the civil service infrastructure and political/media/legal class. There also isn't exactly a parallel infrastructure where petty people on the left could run to to get their political rivals lives ruined, so not quite as much opportunity for fuck ups to trash everything. Basically, those within positions of power on the left have enough discipline to not trash their vanguardists every time it would be expedient. The in fighting that occurs on the left is primarily between followers and not publicly between leadership.

>> No.12340807

>>12340711
No I think the Irish are white. I was assuming that the other poster didnt and rather than argue with him about who's white or not I instead attacked his argument taking in his own presumptions. For some reason he brought up Peterson being Irish when I said that he disavowed white nationalism so I assumed that he was making the claim that because jbp was Irish (read: not white) that his disavowal is meaningless. That's what I abstracted from his statement and brought to light to reveal how absurd it was to think that

>> No.12340815

>>12339882
LIBKEKS ANNIHILATED

>> No.12340829

>>12340800
Thanks anon. Hadn't fully considered that. Interesting point about how mainstream conservatives don't clearly see the existential nature of the struggle.

>> No.12340831

>>12340790
You can play that game all you want. Also, no one is saying to pick your personal friends based on race. People are saying that white people as a group are a coherent concept within the multi-racial team sport that is American politics, and that white people are just as morally legitimate when pursuing their interests as Latinos or Blacks or Jews.

You can pretend your identity isn't strongly influenced by the culture of your ancestry, which in turn is strongly influenced by largely hereditarily influenced behavioral traits all you want. I'm not here to convince you, I'm explaining the connection. Your black friends may not throw you under the bus to gain more power, but black people lobby for their interests all the time and are legitimate in doing so. I'm just saying it's fine for white people to play that game too.

>> No.12340852

>>12340807
There's basically three options for the poster you responded to, none of which seriously consider Irish non-white.

The first of which is a leftist who know that's a button to push because they genuinely believe that people didn't consider Irish whites at some point.
The second of which is an Alt-right person being ironic and you not getting it (which is reasonable given that it's pretty hard to tell what is real and not in the year of our Lord PISS EARTH).
The third is an irony bro troll who was just stirring shit for the sake of laughing at people who hold genuine beliefs (so basically a coward who thinks it's still cool to be a faux-nihilist rather than you just looking like a gen X Boomer).

>> No.12340858

>>12339882
It's because he's backed by an entertainment company

Nobody organically found him interesting, imo

>> No.12340861

>>12340829
Mainstream conservatives think there will be some miracle moment where things get just crazy enough that the adults will come back in the room. Unfortunately for them, the adults are busy getting thrown under the bus or getting whacked by leftism being used as a club in the hands of international finance capitalism.

>> No.12340887

>>12340861
The problem with conservatives is they're afraid to openly advocate for whites and think they can win nonwhites over against an enemy that is using said nonwhites to run out the clock on the people they're afraid to advocate for. It's be explicitly pro white or bust now, there's no more time to play that game.

>> No.12340890

>>12340852
>none of which seriously consider Irish non-white.
you're probably right, i think I just didnt get why he would respond the way he did to me saying that jbp disavowed white nationalism unless they un/ironically believed they weren't white. I used to see people say it unironically all the time on pol a year or two ago, but I havent been in a while so it probably is just a meme

>> No.12340899

>>12340861
I want to fight in some small way but I'm also afraid of being a sperg. I'm also not ready to get married. Any advice other than just 'try to live well and not consume too much media'?

>> No.12340915

>>12340831
I know you're not saying you should pick friends on race, I brought it up because to me it's the only conceivable way for me to envision a world where white nationalism can be formed from your social bonds. Its the reason why blacks have an easier time doing it, the majority live in all black shit holes.
Also I dont see why acting like a bunch of niggers is what you want to model your white nationalist movement after.

>> No.12340923

>>12340858
That video that got him famous went viral. Seems pretty organic for a bunch of right wingers to share a video that confirmed their biases

>> No.12340971

>>12340887
I think what's hard for conservatives to win over non-whites is how conservative parties, at least in America, are percieved to be racist. I'm Cuban and considerably conservative, but if you ask around more traditional Hispanic families you'll find that the only reason they vote left is because they've been reduced to needing financial aid. The only really left wing Hispanics I know come from families that have been in america for a while and have become used to american culture.

>> No.12341074

>>12340971
But ultimately those are phony lines to draw political ties around and multicultural democracy will always come down to ethnic spoils, and it's too much to expect white-producer nations to put up with as demographics worsen. It's also too far gone now for civic nationalism to be salvaged.

>> No.12341092

>>12339882
What language? Seems Russian but isn't.

>> No.12341204
File: 24 KB, 937x172, ev.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12339897
not enough

>> No.12341213

>>12341092
Bosnian.

>t. Bosnian

>> No.12341226

>>12341213
So you're Serbian.

>> No.12341334

Peterson is supported by the CIA an the United Nations

Nothing going here folks, wash your penis and go back to being a cog in the system ok? That Will make you happy :)

>> No.12341638

>>12339882
oh, he's still a thing?

>> No.12341708

>>12340777
The most dangerous man to tankies will also be targeted the most.

>> No.12341717

>>12339882
isuse kriste

>> No.12341811

There's nothing more pathetic than a Peterson fan

>> No.12341929

>>12340777
What is there to discuss? He's a self help guru who spouts deepities and generic "pick yourself up by the bootstraps" advice.

>> No.12341942

jordan peterson is good.

>> No.12341943

>>12341811
oh i know one, a person who hates Peterson

>> No.12341950

>>12341811
>>12341943
People who care about Peterson are equally terrible.

>> No.12342092

Who? He's already forgotten lel.

>> No.12342093

>>12340923
It was shared by PR firms, get goyed.

>> No.12342109

People calling him "Doctor Peterson" is proof of the fascistic element of this cult (look up titles in Germany, then look up fascism and Germany). Makes you think. I guess Bachmann's question is finally answered: fascism went directly into psychology (cf. Foucault - The Birth of the Clinic, Jung, Peterson, etc....)

>> No.12342117
File: 662 KB, 580x700, 1520026171501.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12341213
I literally thought that was Czech so much that it's similar, i guess i can read Bosnian now.

>> No.12342128

>>12342117
All Slavic languages look similar when not in cyrillics.

>> No.12342129

>>12341074
This is why I think proper leftism has fallen out of style again in favor of this social democrat welfare pandering. Capital isnt going anywhere its just going to give enough to satiate the minorities since the people with any kind of radical idelogy is mostly whites and they are quickly losing numbers.

>> No.12342145

>>12340691
Dude, his whole point is advocating for the freedom of the individual with no prior bias, what are you talking about? So now the whole white race is the extension of my body? WTF

>> No.12342148

>>12339882
He's a normie and his content is for normies, no wonder he'd get popular.

>> No.12342152

>>12342109
He's a doctor, he should be addressed that way to separate him from uneducated nutsacks who entered a position of power by sheer luck and connections e.g 99.9% of politicians.

>> No.12342198
File: 130 KB, 1500x1125, received_2004989709586841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i saw this in a catholic newspaper my 80 year old grandmother reads

>> No.12342206

>>12342198
4/6 are kikes, kek. I'm not sure about Paglia, so that number might be even bigger.

>> No.12342217

>>12342145
Unironically yes. You are part of this thing that is larger than yourself whether you'd like to or not. It frames your understanding of reality in ways that are inescapable, whether it be inherited behavioral tendencies from your white parents, cultural behavioral norms from both hereditary and social influence, and the scope of the language your people use to express their ideas. You are white whether you like it or not, and even though you want to retreat into your video games and books and pretend that it will always be this bourgeois liberal paradise, those who wish to do harm to white people do not see you as someone who isn't white just because you pretend you're an individual first and foremost. Your history and by extension your future are tied to the success or failings of your people whether you like it or not. If your people cannot flourish, you won't get some pass because you've decided you're not white, or that you don't believe white people as a coherent concept exist.

>> No.12342222

>>12342217
t. Delusional cuck

>> No.12342226
File: 211 KB, 2008x2934, portada_12-reglas-para-vivir_jordan-peterson_201807301511.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BASADO Y ROJOPILDOREADO

>> No.12342229

>>12342222
Are you white or not? When people talk about abolishing whiteness, or dethroning white privilege, or being proud that America is becoming majority non-white, do you think they aren't talking about you for some strange reason?

>> No.12342240

>>12339882
I didn't realize the level of popularity he's achieved until I started hearing his name mentioned in real life, in the marginal Yuro country I live in. Bizarre, really

>> No.12342279

>>12342217
Interesting comment, it made me think a great deal about race and the concept of whiteness. Would you say that whiteness is a coherent concept (and culture) that is a lived reality? If so, where does that coherence or unity come from? A shared pan-European culture of Christendom? I am really interested in this and am working out my own thoughts. I've read Coates's idea that whiteness is a dream of coherence that isn't a reality and that race itself is a socially-constructed idea that says creates unity out of pluralism, etc. Can we have both? Race is, yes, socially constructed, but also unified and coherent?

>> No.12342310
File: 77 KB, 320x240, Notjews.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12342206

>> No.12342336

>>12342279
There are plenty of socially constructed things that can be unified and coherent. If I ask you what is the time, you're going to say something like "11am" and I will both know what that means and be able to do something with it despite it having no bearing beyond a socially defined concept of time. The same is true with the date. It is January 4th in the year of our Lord 2019. It is an entirely socially constructed framing of time, and yet it is undergirded by an objective reality that while we may not ever completely know, we can to greater or lesser success infer to make useful decisions.

Also, Coates is a moron. There's plenty of scientific material on biological distinctions between racial groups, and the idea that because it is something that is pertinent only to a social use that it is incoherent is childish at best. Most everything of significant use is defined only within the realm of human social interaction, whether it be the linguistic group two people are using to communicate ideas, or the symbolism used to represent complex mathematical constructs.

>> No.12342341

Literacy was a mistake

>> No.12342400

Read Vox Day tear down of him

Jordanetics: A Journey Into the Mind of Humanity's Greatest Thinker

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JY9XV38/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=B07JY9XV38&qid=1540655613&s=Kindle+Store&sr=1-1&ref=sr_1_1&linkCode=sl1&tag=voxpop06-20&linkId=4cd07378a85853e47fbd38fdef13a0bc

>> No.12342438

>>12339962
JBP translated into Croatian, or some other South Slavic language. I´m surprised they like him that much.

>> No.12342512

>>12342438
Verbum is a Croatian publisher

>> No.12342623

>>12342093
Source?

>> No.12342795
File: 40 KB, 341x480, large_02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12339882
Fuck, we're doomed.

>> No.12342859
File: 228 KB, 1278x902, IMEANREALLYDARK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12342868

>>12342400
What are his main points?

>> No.12342889

>>12342795
12 Cykas for Blyat

>> No.12342907

>>12342400
>Read Vox Day
Stopped reading here

>> No.12342920

>>12342889
Geez, what a reddit meme.

>> No.12343058

>>12342920
Oh, I forgot. We pretend that the Macedonians matter on this board? Am I supposed to actually take this impoverished vassal state full of niggers and Turks seriously?

>> No.12343063

>>12339882
Slovak?

>> No.12343070

>>12340769
>jews jews jews
Found the brainlet

>> No.12343156

>>12343058
>Macedonians
What? Why Macedonians? Don't tell me that you're an Albanian.

>> No.12343200

>>12343156
No, I'm an American (Belarusian by ancestry but I've never been there because I guess it's a bit of a hell hole even though I pretty regularly communicate with my cousins from there). I honestly was just throwing a dart at one of those south southern slavic countries hoping the language was correct.

>> No.12343206

>>12342109
Nigga what the fuck is the connection between titles in Germany and the Peterson cult? He's called a doctor cause that's what he is.

>> No.12343367

>This nigga is going global, seems like there's no stopping him.
He'd better be, because he just abandoned his main source of income.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8_OrrvaVVw

>> No.12343378

>Peterson has become influential and rich
does this mean that fascism won???

>> No.12343386

>>12342109
You mean the insistence on being called 'Doctor'.
But that's just him being an insecure anglo. Has nothing to do with fascism.

>> No.12343408

>>12343378
it means there are more manchildren in need of self-help manuals than we initially thought. I blame vidya, anime, yootoobers and the internet in general

>> No.12343455
File: 37 KB, 540x540, 1527134950855.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think he's made 10-15 million dollars.

3 women accused him of sexual assault

he is mentally ill and his meat diet is killing him

he'll be gone in 2 years after a bad Religious Bible Study tour grifting Christian retards.

>> No.12343479

>>12339882
Peterson is my way to filter out normie retards. If they mention him for any reason, I can immediately discount their opinions as coming from a weak-willed follower.

>> No.12343489
File: 92 KB, 540x720, HkHiY7v.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12343479
>I can immediately discount their opinions as coming from a weak-willed follower.

>> No.12343494

>>12343408
I blame shitty boomer parents who don't expect their boys to accomplish anything and participation medal culture in schools.

>> No.12343506

>>12340602
>He's a basic bitch liberal

>but really he's secretly a white nationalist and he's trying to make all the white men that too

t. lefty/pol/

>> No.12343519

>>12343494
Boomers aren't parent's retard.

>> No.12343555

>>12343519
What did he mean by this

>> No.12343600

>>12343489
Nice argument fuckface

>> No.12343611

>>12343555
Boomers are grandparents, xoomers and miloomers are the ones currently being parents.

>> No.12343635

>>12340602
>the same guy that gets called an Israel shill by /pol/tards is a gateway to the alt-right

you should return to deadchan lefty/pol/

>> No.12343676

>>12343611
I think your missing his point. Boomers are largely the parents who raised millennials.

>> No.12343687

>>12343676
That's Gen X

>> No.12343699

>>12340368
>pretending to be right wing
Support for (or at least tolerance of) hierarchies is generally seen as a right wing position.

>to keep whites from going to the alt right
The alt-right and nationalism are actually more left wing in some ways.
Nationalism literally started as a leftist movement, a rebellion against the monarchy.

But tbqh I kinda lose patience debating left/right stuff with Americans, because they're generally stupid fat fucks and their political reality is a reflection of that.

>> No.12343710

>>12343699
That's really unfair. I'm American and I'm not like that at all.

>> No.12343711

>>12343699
What does european political reality reflect to you?

>> No.12343712

what the fuck is this gay neocon shit which is essentially right-wing for retards who can't read right wing literature

like i believe culture war is a fucking irrelevant meme now anyways but this guy is just literally the lessons of your father promoted in a new light and people worship him as the drone of systemetized morality goes on

just read fucking evola or guerin or something good god

>> No.12343723

>>12343687
No it fucking isn't. The average age of millennials is like 30 years old at this point.

>> No.12343733
File: 226 KB, 727x722, 1530252606089.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12343687
>Boomers: 1945-1970
>X: 1971 -1984
>Y: 1985-1992
>Zoomers: 1993-2019
People rarely have kids in their teens anymore. Boomers have birthed all three of the current generations.

>> No.12343737

>>12343712
We don't have fathers though.

>> No.12343738

>>12343711
Europe is not a homogeneous place.

But read this cool article on the French right/conservative movements:
https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2018/12/20/two-roads-for-the-new-french-right/

>> No.12343746

>>12343733
>X: 1971-1984
>Y: 1985-1992
Anon...

>> No.12343750

>>12343733
Gen X is defined as people born between 1965 and 1980, Gen Y from 1980-99

>> No.12343764

>>12343750
Why do Xers only get 16 years? Shouldn't it be equal if they're the proto-Ma'am generation?

>> No.12343767

>>12343750
Y is usually 81-96 now. But I see some demographers extending that way beyond what it should be to suit their own purposes.
81-96 would put the average Gen Y age at 30/31 years old right now.

>> No.12343778

>>12343738
>Europe is not a homogeneous place.
Neither is the US.
>But read this cool article on the French right/conservative movements:
https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2018/12/20/two-roads-for-the-new-french-right/
I'm familiar with this article and I read pretty much everything by people like de Benoist and Faye and I'm aware of the developments on the European right, however, neither does this answer my question, nor does it justify your arrogance towards Americans.

>> No.12343780

>>12343764
I think its based on the fact the X is defined by a baby bust or a lower birth rate than boomers or Millennials. Millennials have a similar birth boom to Boomers because they are the children of Boomers.

>> No.12343781
File: 71 KB, 700x670, aM7kb6Kl_700w_0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12343733
>>12343687
>>12343611
>Millennials (millennial generation, Generation Y) is the phrase used to generally describe a person who reached adulthood in the early 21st century and covers the generation of people born between 1980 and 2000.

>> No.12343786

>>12343767
97 is definitely Y. People only say otherwise because wehy turned 21 last year.

>> No.12343795

>>12343519
m-m-mine are

>> No.12343797

>>12343733
Your generations are so off

Boomers are 1945-1965, Gen X is 1966-1985, Gen Y (Millennials) are 1986-1996, and Gen Z is 1997-2017.

>> No.12343804

>>12343767
It's a meme, hence why I exaggerated it.
Boomers pushed all that anti-millennial shit and then marketers had no idea who they would market to, so they created a new generation.
Combined with all of the people in their mid-20s who don't want to be identified as losers, the millennial generation has effectively disappeared. It's literally 1986-1993 now.

>> No.12343807

>>12343797
I second this.

>> No.12343813

>>12343797
>misses the obvious image
lol
But in all seriousness, how many 11-year-olds are having babies? Probably not too many.
This generation marxism bullshit is all fucked up and retarded. Marketers shouldn't determine what a generation is.

>> No.12343820
File: 88 KB, 625x842, toast.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12343797
>Millennials
>years don't even reach the Millennium
Imagine getting tricked this hard by (((public relations))).

>> No.12343837

>>12343778
The American "left/right" divisions as understood by most people make little sense and are influenced by somewhat arbitrary Dem/Rep policies (which are in turn defined by the industries that lobby for either of them).
So you end up with commonly understood "truths" such as "right wingers don't care about the environment" or "left wingers support unlimited immigration" which end up defining the political climate and debates.
Also at least half of Americans are literally obese and "people" like that are incapable of being political subjects in any serious way. It's a joke of a country and I don't want to offend the decent people who live there, nor do I take pleasure in this fact. It's a damn tragedy.

>> No.12343874

>>12343837
>"right wingers don't care about the environment" or "left wingers support unlimited immigration"
As an generalisation, this isn't that for from the truth, especially the latter part. Anti-immigration sentiments among the left are very rare (Germany's Sarah Wagenknecht was attacked by her own camp for merely bringing up the idea of limiting immigration), while the cuckservatives make the mistake of leaving environmental issues to the greens.

>> No.12343881

>>12343874
I meant to say "far from the truth".

>> No.12343957

>>12343874
It's partly true, because it's a kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.
For example, the die hard Trump (Rep) supporters become "climate deniers" simply because Trump is one, it has nothing to do with them being right-wingers. If anything, the conservative mentality would be to, you know, conserve the environment. There's a small case to be made regarding deregulation, but it's not good enough (besides, the extreme of that would be anarchy, and that's not right wing).

>Anti-immigration sentiments among the left are very rare
Partly because many of the leftists who support immigration aren't actually leftists, but neo-liberals exploiting leftist rhetoric.
But for example the far left Hungarian party is very anti-immigration, even more than some far right parties in some other countries. And their reasoning for it is much more convincing and sound than the pro-immigrant "leftists" who mostly rely on a shortsighted humanitarian rhetoric.

>> No.12343965

He will legit become the Canadian L Ron Hubbard soon enough.

>> No.12343966

The only thing that really annoys me with him is that he reduces the Marxist critique of capitalism to Nietzschean ressentiment.

Which is absolutely ridiculous, and it makes you wonder if he would've done the same thing if slavery still existed.

>> No.12344203

>>12343506
>>12343635

You can call me leftypol all you want but I'm not saying that in a bad way. I think it is a good thing that despite his passionate disavowals of ethno-nationalism, that there are a large percentage of his fan base who have used his works as a stepping stone to more seriously engage politically. If you think that his work hasn't been of utility to the Alt-right then you're pretty blackhole brain. Sure, the 'wash your penis' bit isn't fulfilling as a political outlook long term, but it wasn't accidental that massive amounts of people came to the alt right from figures like Peterson, Rubin, and Moly, all of which have voiced their disapproval of ethno-nationalism, and probably genuinely don't want their fan base going that direction.

I'm not saying Peterson is some secret Nazi, because he's not. I'm saying that his works have provided a means for people who were not seriously engaged politically to recognize they have skin in the game and a dog in the fight. The same could be said of someone like Nassim Taleb. Taleb has spoken against racial hatred and the sort of basic posturing necessary to remain within the discourse, but there have been people moved to more seriously engage in reality as a result of his works and I think that is commendable regardless of whether he agrees with me or not. Taleb gets plenty of things wrong (like his recent statistical exercise attempting to disprove the utility of psychometrics like IQ) but anti-fragile was heavily useful for many people of a dissident right persuasion.

>> No.12344243

>>12344203
The "Alt-Right" literally thinks he is a shill for the Zionist/Jewish lobby, so what the fuck are you talking about?

You should stop shoehorning that pathetic label onto him at this point, it doesn't work.

If anything, what Peterson really is, is a shill for the capitalist class. He's getting young men away from their computers and out into the real world so they can be good little worker bees and earn money for Porky Pig.

He's basically the personification of the neo-liberal status quo.

>> No.12344420

>>12344243
>The "Alt-Right" literally thinks he is a shill for the Zionist/Jewish lobby
You should know better than to take some dumb /pol/tards seriously.

The interesting thing about Peterson's criticism of nationalism (roughly speaking) is that it's very weak. So weak that I believe deep down he's not really against it that much, but he's just playing it safe.
Watch this if you haven't already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn2NEo8FniM
He sounds like he doesn't believe in what he's saying. Rightly so, because it's kinda dumb and superficial.

>> No.12344440

>>12344420
It doesn't take much to debunk nationalism since it's retarded.

>> No.12344464

>>12344440
>It doesn't take much to debunk nationalism
Yet you can't do it.

>> No.12344510

>>12344243
Why are you being so confrontational that you're not interested in actually understanding what is going on? Peterson being a shill for Israel, and a meaningful step towards the dissident right aren't necessarily opposed to each other. Crowder/Shapiro are both massive shills for Israel and yet tons of people come from their audience towards the dissident right (often directly because of the cognitive dissonance of the nationalism/identity for me and not for thee game). He can both believe in things the alt right has large criticism of, and be useful to us on the right at the same time. His message of self-determination no matter what other neo-liberal baggage associated with it is a much easier stepping stone towards AR ideas than the assimilation into the Borg that mainstream left presents.

I swear the biggest issue with the dissident right is that it's filled with morons like you who can't even understand when someone is agreeing with you but from a different angle.

>> No.12344521

>>12344420
One of the fundamental cores of ethnic nationalism is that just by sharing ethnic identity with ancestors who did good deeds you somehow share in their glory.

Which is an idea he completely destroys in that video, and it's not a "weak" argument at all.

Also:

>You should know better than to take some dumb /pol/tards seriously.

Richard Spencer isn't just a "dumb /pol/tard". He's said multiple times that Peterson is a shill, and he's the posterboy for the so-called alt-right.

>> No.12344539

>>12344510
I would only agree with anything you say in this post if you think that "dissident Rightism" actually means "ideological cover for neo-liberal politics".

Because as far as I can tell, Jordan isn't telling people to be social conservatives nor ethnic nationalists.

What he is saying, is to get a fucking job and stop wasting your life away in your basement

Which is precisely what a boomer liberal would say.

>> No.12344586

>>12342206
Peterson is married to a jew. It's why he tries to avoid talking about his wife

>> No.12344629

>>12344521
>One of the fundamental cores of ethnic nationalism is that just by sharing ethnic identity with ancestors who did good deeds you somehow share in their glory.
No, fundamentally it's just the idea that you have a bond with your fellow group, with your ancestors and your descendants. If your ancestors did something for you, you can take pride in this, you can treat it like a gift. It's not at all necessarily a vain pride or thinking that you personally did something or that you're somehow superior. Just like you can be proud of your son, for example (even if you didn't raise him and he grew up on the other side of the planet without knowing you).

Of course, there are also ugly aspects of tribalism, which have taken over the debate at least since WW2. But there are ugly aspects of anything.
Memerson is wrong by just focusing on those and he knows it.

>> No.12344649

>>12344586
Is there any reason to assume she's jewish other than poltards thinking only Jews are named "Tammy"?

>> No.12344800

>>12344539
You really are dumb as a bag of hammers. "Get out of your basement and get a job" isn't so much cover for corporatist neo-liberalism so much as it is a prompt to put some skin in the game and invest in the pursuit of your own interests. Sure, a Boomer would say to not waste your life away with hedonism in your mom's basement, but so would literally every other contemporary thinker on the right. Do you think Richard Spencer wants you to sit in your basement and cower before the might of the world or actually work towards the pursuit of your interests? Does Mike Enoch or Andrew Wang Lin want you to throw your hands in the air or actively take steps to improve your life and learn skills which can be valuable to those you care about? What is inherently neoliberal about making yourself a rooted and valuable person and fighting for your own interests?

>> No.12344856

>>12344800
The difference is that the reason Richard Spencer wants you to leave your mother's basement is so that you can become a soldier in a race war.

Peterson wants you to leave the basement so that his friends the Koch brothers can get some new fresh meat for the capitalist machine.

Either way this shit has less to do with anyone actually caring about alienated young men, and more about how they can take advantage of said group of men.

>> No.12344868

Shitshart Thpenther is twice the shill Peterson is.

>> No.12344872
File: 297 KB, 689x720, 1544811233703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>jordan peterson
>the absolute state of /lit/ "intellectuals"

embarrassing

>> No.12344882

>>12339892
This. Popular fads come and they go.

Age is overrated. I’ve dominated, yelled at, and just generally speaking, outsmarted older people before. Happens all the fucking time in real life

>> No.12344887

>>12344882
>I’ve dominated, yelled at, and just generally speaking, outsmarted older people before
you seem like a really cool dude, please brag more about your epic life

>> No.12344902

>>12344887
It’s not a matter of being ‘cool’ or ‘uncool’. Real life isn’t fucking high school. You go out there and you be an individual.

I mean this kind of thinking is just juvenile. It shows you have limited real world experience as well.

>> No.12344909
File: 81 KB, 1600x900, YAYKX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12344872
>posting anime on any other board than /a/

>> No.12344918

>>12344872
I agree.

Stop. Posting. Anime. On 4Chan, you retard. This isn’t /a/

>> No.12344925

>>12344918
This is 4channel actually

>> No.12344934

>>12344902
You're the one who brought up age to show your friends how cool you are for arguing with grown ups.

>> No.12344938

>>12344902
My real life experience has led me to treat people with respect and try to understand why they hold the positions they do, not "beat" them in a meaningless verbal exchange to prove my masculinity.

>> No.12344949

>>12344938
Just between you and me, sometimes people hold positions they do not deserve ;)
>>12344934
It’s just how it is. You are the age you are, but it is a matter of fact that if you suck the dick of every superior that comes your way, you will get fucked like a pussy.

>> No.12344970

>>12344938
This has nothing to do with masculinity, it's a dog eag dog world and people will step on you if you don't step on them first.

>> No.12344985

>>12344440
There are different cultures/ideologies. Some of them are not compatible. Hence they need to stay separate. Hence nationalism.

>> No.12344987

>>12344949
>It’s just how it is. You are the age you are, but it is a matter of fact that if you suck the dick of every superior that comes your way, you will get fucked like a pussy.
Sure. But you brought up age so that you can relay the anecdote that you've dominated people older than you. You wanted to look cool because you still have the juvenile belief that older = superior. This board is 18+ pal. Just because you tell at grown ups doesnt mean you're gonna get any brownie points here. If anything you sound autistic and are misjudging your "domination" for people realizing you have a mental disability and agreeing with you to quell your autistic rage

>> No.12344995

>>12344987
I think you’re being facetious, but my attitude is not disrespectful, I am simply giving you advice on how you should lead your life because you clearly made a mental error in the original post.

>> No.12345006

>>12344987
>let me really show I know who I’m talking to
Lol, retard

>> No.12345016

>>12344995
What post are you referring to? The one where I asked why you brought up age so you can talk about how you yell at the grownups? What advice did you give me that I didnt agree with? I'm just calling you out for being autistic and underage

>> No.12345027

>>12345016
It’s not underage to acknowledge that superiors could be in positions of power they don’t belong in.

You’re talking about the thing where I said age is overrated? It is. I’ll say that all my life. I’ll say that when I’m older, unironically. I have a set philosophy I guide/lead others with, and it’s working.

I’m 26.

>> No.12345052

>>12345027
I'm wondering why you brought up age when no one else was talking about it. It seems to me like you wanted to show how cool you are for yelling at people older than you. And again, I agree with your assessment, I just think it's funny how you thought it seemed cool of you to bring it up in a conversation that didnt get to the topic of age until you brought it up, only to follow it with your own experience in dealing with the grown ups by "dominating" them. Who cares? No one itt was saying that you should listen to people simply because they're older than you. Only children think that which is what reveals you to be underage because you're still stuck in the mindset of a child

>> No.12345079

>>12345052
>mindset of a child
Absolutely not. You see the mentality of age worship constantly in society. It’s very prevalent.

I believe the older you are, the more wise you are (more experience, anecdotal evidence), but not necessarily more knowledgeable.

As for the discussion. What discussion? Simply because I’m posting in a thread doesn’t mean I want to be part of a discussion, you just drew me into a debate, by harping on my philosophical statement that age was overrated. Not a discussion. I was simply agreeing with the first poster

>> No.12345100

>>12345079
>You see the mentality of age worship constantly in society. It’s very prevalent.
>I believe the older you are, the more wise you are (more experience, anecdotal evidence), but not necessarily more knowledgeable
Sure I agree.
>I was simply agreeing with the first poster
The first poster never mentioned age. You did to brag about how you've dominated your perceived betters. I'm just calling you out for trying to brag about something a child would. This is basically me calling you a faggot for doing so

>> No.12345106

>>12345100
It’s just me trying to correct a naive worldview that your superiors are always right. When was the last time you ever stood up to your boss? Are you the office bitch?

>> No.12345125

>>12345106
Lol hes getting mad. Who itt said that your superiors are always right? Literally no one. The only people who hold this world view are children, which you seem to be. You're trying to correct a worldview that only you and your pre-K classmates hold.
Again, you have to be 18+ to be here

>> No.12345174

>>12345125
Ah you’ve contradicted yourself.

Read this
>>12345100
You agree with my statement that the worldview is prevalent, but now you’re stating that it’s something only children have.

I’m making the assertion that many older women and men have this mentality, which I’ve seen in real life.

I’m not mad, I’m genuinely curious how your work life is

>> No.12345231

>>12345106
You see the mentality of age worship constantly in society. It’s very prevalent.
>I believe the older you are, the more wise you are (more experience, anecdotal evidence), but not necessarily more knowledgeable
Agreeing with this is not the same as agreeing with:
>your superiors are always right
Also
>I’m not mad, I’m genuinely curious how your work life is
Lol I'm sure. But my work life is great, on my way home right now. Ten minute commute which is great. See you when you get out of school

>> No.12345351

>>12345231
I’ve been out of school for a while, where do you work, just curious?

You’ve made another mental error, also. Of course you agree with the statement I made, that’s fine, I understand you’re not saying your superiors are always right. You’re making a lot of assumptions about my stance and you think I’m personally attacking you for no reason

>> No.12345374

>>12345351
I dont think you're attacking me, I'm attacking you for being immature and thinking that anybody cares that you tell at people older than you like an autistic child. That's literally my only grievance here: That you're a fag

>> No.12345435

>>12345374
Where do you work

>> No.12345436

>>12339897
Enough to never work again in his life and support his family for generations to come. Absolutely made it and he's probably cashing in hard because he realizes he's a fad with no longevity. He also seems reasonable enough to have put at least 3 million in the bank of "just in case" money.

Remember, this guy sells out entire arenas the entire world over, and sells millions of books ON TOP OF his YouTube and Patreon money. He has the same audience and same sales figures (concert seats, album sales) as big pop stars. Don't underestimate how much money he is making just because he isn't flaunting it like said pop stars.

>> No.12345481

>>12345435
Entry level CS. But I wonder why you're latching onto this? Is it because you have no other alternative other than to hope that I work retail so you can btfo me for being a wage cuck who bends to superiors, unlike you, the ultimate alpha child?
Doesnt change the fact that youre still a faggot. Besides, believing anybody on here about what they do is retarded, especially when you're in a combative conversation with them.

>> No.12345507
File: 993 KB, 1149x1369, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

now let me tell you why trannies shouldn't be called xir. you see, there's this... darkness *pauses* in all of us, that constantly threatens to consume us with dark thoughts *waves hands*
thoughts like, what would it be like to kill a man? to have him in your basement and rape him daily? *pauses and swallows loudly*
I believe to do this requires compassion. To anally sodomize a man daily requires true genuine compassion. To understand suffering is to be able to inflict it on others.
Let me tell you about this book, The Gulag Archipelago by Aleskandri Solzehnitsyn. In this book, you'll see many reasons why communists were swallowed by the darkness. The darkness that some of us *swallows again* face every day.
The deep desire to kill, to torture, to see another man's naked flesh pauses for an uncomfortably long time But how do we fight this darkness? I'm not saying religion is the answer, I'm not say it's not, but let me tell you about this Disney movie I was watching the other day...

>> No.12345582

>>12340691
>Yeah. He did didn't he. It's really a shame he didn't have a good alternative to present in it's place.
>what is individualism

>> No.12345715

>>12344629
>No, fundamentally it's just the idea that you have a bond with your fellow group, with your ancestors and your descendants. If your ancestors did something for you, you can take pride in this, you can treat it like a gift.
That's literally a rephrasing of what the person you replied to said.
>It's not at all necessarily a vain pride or thinking that you personally did something or that you're somehow superior. Just like you can be proud of your son, for example (even if you didn't raise him and he grew up on the other side of the planet without knowing you).
Case in point. Being proud of your son is not the proper analogy to be used. The proper analogy is the son being proud of his father, and that's exactly what Peterson is trying to say in this clip. The society that was built by your ancestors, the culture that gave rise to you, is the father that you ought to try and live up to. Fathers are proud of their sons because they are RESPONSIBLE for building them strong enough to take on the world, and so if a son succeeds the father can feel proud he did his job right. Sons who take pride in their fathers are arrogant because they feel the merits of their father gives merit to themselves, when in actual fact it's mere arbitrary chance that they happen to be their father's son.
Rather than regarding your anscestors as people to be proud of, you ought to regard them as people to live up to, which is what they really are, as hereditary pride is delusional.

>> No.12345720

>>12345582
>what is individualism
The Achilles heel of whites. Needs to be transcended against a clannish enemy like jews or you just get rolled over. Hence why the jewish pushes rampant individualism among whites and promote Jordan Peterson too, they know this.

>> No.12345749

>>12345720
or maybe you're just autistic and insecure

>> No.12345784

>>12345749
Weak and ineffectual, use real arguments.

>> No.12345895

>>12344521
ethnic nationalism works just because of how humans work on a genetic level.
The black live in black neighbourhoods, the arabs in arab neighbourhoods. Blacks have black friends, whites have white friends etc

and when you force these groups together you get social unrest

Its especially bad for white people as all these other groups are either dumber or have lower empathy

>> No.12346000

>>12340784
This article is terrible, wow—very disappointed that this guy worked at Canada’s supposed best university. Absolutely cliched and bland writing accompanging terrible analysis. Not even a huge Peterson fan, but this isn’t anything but an attempted character assassination which falls flat

>> No.12346011

>>12340658
They have a gynocentric male-killing cult, I forget the name, starts with an M

>> No.12346105

>>12344987
this, desu.

>> No.12346121

>>12345481
I have no doubt that someone who is so hellbent on throwing ad hominems around while he is making multiple mental errors constantly works in computer science.

What’s remarkable is that you even have that job in the first place. I mean, clearly you are not of sound mind.

>> No.12346611

>>12345784
I don’t need arguments to make fun of you for being both insecure and also autistic

>> No.12346949

>>12345582
Yeah, individualism is totally an effective option when presented with a team sport that provides positive incentives towards group cohesion and collective bargaining. Sure thing bucko, just don't forget to wash your penis!

>> No.12346968

>>12346011
Megalian

>gynocentric male-killing cult
Even more batshit than that, sadly

>> No.12346976

>>12344856
It's always funny hearing people who've never actually interacted with Spencer's work describing what they think he advocates for. Tell me more about how he is this cartoonish supervillain from your religious fantasies about the "Nazis" as your embodiment of evil rather than the devil.

If you want to be taken seriously, maybe you should consider behaving like a serious person rather than a perpetual adolescent complaining about how the world isn't fair and your dad won't let you go to the parties your friends are going to.

>> No.12347023

>>12343687
this
>>12343676
>>12343723
>>12343781
>>12343780

you people are retards. Boomers born between 45-55 were not having children en masse in the late 80s-90's you fucking retards.

>> No.12347028

>>12343820
>>Millennials
>>years don't even reach the Millennium
That's the fucking point, dingus. It's anyone who was a child at the turn of the millenia.

>> No.12347034

>>12347023
That is exactly what they were doing.

>> No.12347041

>>12347034
>most boomers had kids in their 40's, not their 20s!
commit suicide

>> No.12347105

>>12339977
he's always worn suits. he blew up when he was losing weight rapidly so none of his clothes fit.

>> No.12347134

>>12339882
You all think the success of Peterson has something to do with politics, that's absolutely not the case. He's a Father figure to a generation largely deprived of them. Clean your room! Cut your hair! Stop being pathetic! Get your act together! That sort of thing. His formulaic conservatism is of secondary or tertiary importance.

>> No.12347201

>>12343957
The climate change argument is generally speaking a fools errand. The level of scholarship among most "climate scientists" is pretty laughable, and while there is significant consensus that there is non-zero anthropogenic influence on climate, the level to which that influence is serious is not something that has been properly addressed by science. Most temperature predictive models are wildly inaccurate given any significant length of time (10 years past publication or so), and the popular "climate friendly" solutions proposed by the left are not actually reductions in consumption, but rather shifting tax dollars from oil company subsidies to energy speculators and venture capital firms. The expert doomsday predictions from 25 years ago are rightfully laughed off as ridiculous and yet you see it as this moral error when people take the word of people who have been consistently wrong less seriously when they offer fewer and fewer solutions every time they come to the table. For God's sake, most people who politically involve themselves in the climate discussion are pro immigration to the west, where population growth driven by migration from countries where environmental standards are not strictly enforced will all but guarantee a significant increase in pollution and emissions as a result of increased industry to cater to these people.

>> No.12347348

>>12347023
>>12347041
Yes they were. I'm 80s with boomer parents born 45-55. Same with most people I grew up
with born late 80s/early 90s. As you get later into the 90s late millenials tend to have X parents.

>> No.12347417

>>12347201
>significant length of time (10 years past publication or so
you mean 10 days?

>> No.12347530

>>12345715
I don't even think ethno-nationalists disagree with that.
It's Peterson who was strawmanning their position and painting them as vain supremacists.

>>12347201
I'm not a climate scientist (and neither are you). This kind of skepticism is silly. If most scientists agree on something, we should listen to them, it's the best that we can do. If they end up being wrong it's not the end of the world, it's not like they're telling us to take some untested vaccine that could fuck us up. At worse we'll sacrifice some economic efficiency.
>most people who politically involve themselves in the climate discussion are pro immigration
That's tangential to the issue. There's absolutely nothing stopping a political entity to be pro-environment and anti-immigration. In fact it makes more sense.

>> No.12347866

>>12339882
>Croatian
Fuck, I saw the book in Serbian the other day too. Kmica can't be stopped.

>> No.12347899

>>12340055
Nice meme

>> No.12348510

Reminder that he's delusional kook, as seem all his family

>Shortly after Jordan’s rise to notoriety back in 2016, I emailed him to express my upset with his dishonesty and lack of intellectual and social integrity. He called in a conciliatory voice the next morning. I was reiterating my disappointment and upset when he interrupted me, saying more or less the following:

“You don’t understand. I am willing to lose everything, my home, my job etc., because I believe in this.” And then he said, with the intensity he is now famous for, “Bernie. Tammy had a dream, and sometimes her dreams are prophetic. She dreamed that it was five minutes to midnight.”

That was our last conversation. He was playing out the ideas that appeared in his first book. The social order is coming apart. We are on the edge of chaos. He is the prophet, and he would be the martyr. Jordan would be our saviour. I think he believes that.

>> No.12348524

>>12348510
not an argument

>> No.12348547

>>12339977
Didn't he get hair plugs?

>> No.12348556

>>12340624
This. Peterson is repackaging basic bitch conservative Christian thinking ("just take it on the chin and reach out to your purpose! XDDD") and is successful because a lot of right wingers are obsessed with consuming self-help crap in all forms.

>> No.12348559
File: 311 KB, 748x1104, TplBWKm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12340711
Good sasnach, protect me lucky charms

>> No.12348576

>>12348556
Hes not even conservative just a Classic liberal

>> No.12348895

>>12343367
I mean he also gets money from the tours, books, clinical practise, the business(es?) he helps run, and as far as I'm aware he's still a professor, I'm not sure how tenure pay works though.

>> No.12348910

>>12340691
why is it so important for democrats to shut this down? is there anything wrong with liberal ethnonationalists? i agree that racists who break laws should be punished.

>> No.12348911

>>12343781
Jean-Paul Pawrtre :)

>> No.12348917

>>12343781
>>12348911
no wait I meant
>Jean-Pawl Furtre :)

>> No.12348932

>>12347348
this. x parents are a weird mix of boomers and redpillism.

>> No.12348945

>>12348910
because they lack anything to distinguish themselves from republicans in practical terms, so they invent new quests to prove they don't have the exact same policies.

>> No.12348991

>>12347530
I can tell you've never worked in a scientific discipline. The "scientific consensus" has been consistently wrong for hundreds of years. Science works by scientists being willing and able to work against the consensus and test the assumptions that most people are unwilling to be skeptical of. Modern science is not significantly different, it takes near constant verification of replicability in order to confirm whether someone's paper is a valuable contribution or a crock of shit just looking to generate that specific team money and influence. However, very few tests of replicability are done in Climate Science, and most climate science studies do not have open data sets, and the ones that do get published are often intentionally obscured and disorganized in order to make replicating the data logistically difficult (as a method of intellectual property protection primarily, but it leaves the already controversial conclusions near impossible to check). While scientists almost all agree that there is greater than zero anthropogenic climate change, the picture that is painted for the non-academic public is not even close to the reality on the more accurate warming models.

It is reasonable for scientists of other disciplines (I'm a biomedical engineer personally so not a pure science but I've spent a significant amount of time in the academic science infrastructure) as well as more informed non-scientists to provide push back against climate predictions that have been consistently wrong and are used as a political tool more than they are anything else. The number of Americans who think buying an electric car will do a god damn thing to curb climate change is absurd, especially given the logistical implications behind scaling our electric grid to the size needed to replace joule for joule the energy consumed by fossil fuels. Of the year over year carbon emissions in the United States, transportation makes up about 28% of total emissions, with passenger vehicles being less than 20% of that 28% (~5.6% of total emissions). The vast majority of transportation emissions comes from air travel, with just a single flight from New York to LA putting out the same carbon emissions of 8 years of driving a low emission passenger vehicle (so basically every car made after 1995). Yet yo don't see these climate advocates flying public or expecting the wealthy to, because it actually has nothing to do with actually reducing emissions and everything to do with projection of political power and shifting money into their friends pockets.

>> No.12349028

>>12348910
Well, it's important for Democrats to shut ethnonationalists down because the rising entho-nationalist movement has actual answers to the questions they've been pussyfooting around answering. Want better wages? Stop importing third world labor to suppress them. Want universal healthcare? Stop importing third world immigrants with significant likelihood to get obese, commit violent crime, and clog up the medical system. Want free college? Provide restrictions on the majors/programs the state will pay for, and free secondary education would be well within reasonable. Why shouldn't a healthy state that is invested in the flourishing of it's volk subsidize the education of it's elite class? Why shouldn't the state offer civil service positions to take care of our streets, clean up our forests, replace our decaying infrastructure, and be involved in science with political implications?

The Democrats are terrified because they see someone willing to do socialism, with the added "national" in front of it that makes it logistically feasible.

>> No.12349228

The sjw scum will be raped off planet earth

>> No.12349233

>>12349028
Fuck multiculturalism

>> No.12349268
File: 111 KB, 964x1741, Angles_saxons_jutes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12340651
The Jutes will have their day!

>> No.12349288

>>12348991
You're a retard. People actually informed in climatology and well aware that emissions need to be curbed across the board and that this would entail drastically reducing things like air travel as well as slashing manufacturing. They're also aware that it's fucking hopeless because there's no way this will ever happen in the west, let alone in developing countries which contribute the majority of emissions. Stop conflating the opinions of twitter liberals with those of experts.

And anon, despite the fact that you are a complete brainlet, I desperately hope you're right and the whole thing is a hoax.

>> No.12349315
File: 1.05 MB, 1769x1200, I rede you right, gang ne'er at night,.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12340711
The Irish are as white as the Welsh and as pink as the British and any who say otherwise is a whoreson if ever I saw one. And no doubt I've seen enough of the grey whoresons that is the ruined facepaint of Yanks mixed with the stately, feminine obsidian of that failed experiments outterreaches. Your hues are a stunning ignorance that cries for blotting or a final gifted cataract. Weave me no more but do axe your loli questions mine sweet, sweet young one with the gift.

>> No.12349320

>>12349288
I don't think it's a hoax you fucking retard, I think it's a real phenomenon that is exaggerated and manipulated for political purposes.

>> No.12349328

>>12349028
>implying its not the whites that are lazy obese drains on the system
>implying the "productive whites" actually do real work and aren't just finance or business ghouls
>implying the "elite class" is anything more than retards who where lucky enough to be born into intrenched intergenerational wealth

>> No.12349341

>>12349320
If anything its being downplayed for political reasons you retard. Was it ever once mentioned in all the hysteria over the "caravan" that the Hondurans were being displaced because they could no longer sustain their farms due to drought?

>> No.12349358
File: 58 KB, 1828x922, inequity2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12349328
What are per capita obesity statistics?
https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

>> No.12349359

>>12346121
>you keep making mental errors!
>the only example he gives isnt even right
???

>> No.12349365

>>12349341
Drought = climate change? Are you genuinely retarded? There's literally no verifiable link between an increase extreme weather events and the pundits claiming so are just trying to sell you on nonsense. The migrant workers are coming for economic benefits, and I don't blame them for looking to escape the hell that is living in a society run by and for Hondurans, but I'm also not interested in having them here.

>> No.12349400
File: 1.71 MB, 3840x2160, happy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12349365
>economic benefits
guy on a boat in the middle of the ocean sipping a Bud Light and watching people drowned because it's harder to change the channel under this sun, if you know what I mean. In fact, fuck this sun.

>> No.12349411

>>12347348
most people born from 85-95 (millenial) had parents that were born between 60-70. This is a scientific fact.

it's the 80-85's that had boomer parents which makes them xennials

>> No.12349415

>>12349400
These people are first and foremost economic migrants. They are coming for opportunity, which I don't blame them for wanting, but I also don't reasonably think we are capable of providing for them. They are coming to live in a country with white standards of living, and when they are unable to replicate those standards, they fail and create squalor where there once was just lower class living.

>> No.12349436

>>12349400
You don't just walk away with $15.5 million in arbitration by a court of your making and then go on claiming your entire state is some how different. You lost your bet much sooner than you bargained and you will pay back in eternity or subjugation. This is the only way to hold true legitimacy, in commonwealth or in divine decree. You will bow to your King.

>> No.12349477
File: 70 KB, 415x599, Aristippus of Cyrene.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12349415
does a child of twelve have to have parents that are economic migrants accompany him or her to acquire that status? Is it assumed that all people are economic migrants and not that the economic migrants are moving as fast as they can because that's the only thing that keeps their bitchy wives from offloading onto them the horrors of childrearing in desert with no hope of salvation, no choice but to apply rhetoric and exasperation, anger, tears, meanness, wisdom, caring, all in personification of the earths movements, all the ghastly female righteousness given to you in a gaze of kindness. What do you do for the men and children who have to suffer because these women cannot but do what the land has encouraged in them.

>> No.12349495

>>12349477
Are you naive enough to think these children are doing this of their own accord rather than being sent by their parents as a mechanism to import the rest of the family? I'm not saying that they aren't trying to flee legitimate strife, but that it is their running from the conditions of their own collective creation that is exactly why we don't want them here. Those who run from struggle rather than face it are people who live to create more struggle where there once was peace. They are cowards and parasites.

>> No.12349551

>>12349328
I see you haven’t seen the population of Mexico. I have and let me tell you buddy a diet of cheese,meat, and bread isn’t exactly good for public heath.

>> No.12349569

>>12349495
>Those who run from struggle rather than face it are people who live to create more struggle where there once was peace. They are cowards and parasites.

Why does meth and patients not go together? How could a future ruler be a coward if his solution to hunger wasn't thought out and he grabbed for an apple?
---
You need to get your hands cut off and your eyes made into trinkets. That is all.

>> No.12349611

>>12349569
You're not talking about a hungry scavenger grabbing for an apple, you're talking about people who have collectively created a failed state running from their failures and expecting those who behave differently to give them their fruit. I'd love to see you try and cut my hands off you cowardly faggot.

>> No.12349639

>>12349358
So the only normal humans in the US are Asians? Sad.

>> No.12349677

>>12349639
Unfortunately white people in being told they are the same as blacks have adopted many of the negroid behavior standards that would have been disgraceful for their ancestors (though many modern negroid behaviors would have been looked down upon by their ancestors as well so modern sloth helps a lot).

Whites once again need to embrace a culture of fitness and high standards for their people. This war on standards nonsense where it is considered problematic to criticize obesity, sexual gluttony, disgusting levels of consumption, drug use and disease etc all create a population which is lazy and incapable of sustaining itself under it's own weight.

>> No.12349681

He has a good message.
I wish he would stop associating with that brainlet Dave Rubin though

>> No.12349686

>>12349477
Here's a good blog post on this topic:
https://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/2018/06/i-dont-care/

>> No.12350494

>>12347530
Climate 'science' essentially statistical forecasting i.e. not based on controlled experiments, and to conflate it with something like physics is laughable.

>> No.12350556

>>12344902
Damn. You're so cool and you don't even have to try.

>> No.12350560

>>12346011
>>12346968

What have they even done outside that korean uggo being a pedo with that australian kid?