[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 35 KB, 217x232, ww.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12249054 No.12249054[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

In the 2000s, the gods are redshifted. Theologica crucis emphasizes the Passion over the Resurrection: nature exists only in the wake of God's self-withdrawal, the self-negation of the Ain returns to haunt Hegel as the dialectical dynamo of tzimtzum: where nature is, God is not, Christ's cry on the Cross is the rebound of subjectivity on its own groundlessness, the Father as primordial depth and fathomless silence (bythos) answers the Son inside and /coincident with/ his own depth. Boehme got it from Paracelsus through the alchemists, being is an agonic spasm within non-being, and Hegel diagnoses Western thought as the auto-subjectivization of its own trodding: God has only a /performative/ existence, salvation just is your conformity to your personal intuition of salvation, just as hell only exists for who fear it. The Cross as Fichtean anschluss: man takes up the undigestable kernel of his finitude in time, what Land imagines as the priority of medium (0) over structure (1), Dugin thinks in terms of degrees of proximity to a central Axis (the virginal Logos): Plato is a liminal philosopher, he stands right at the top of the West's recursion slide, high enough to still see the sun scalding the hills which Aristotle already could not: by rejecting Plato's /sensible/ forms in favor of a logical schematic Aristotle completely misses the point of his master's arguments: it's precisely because qualia like redness or taste are (phenomenologically) referable only to themselves - that the identity of particulars has ultimately only an /ideational/ basis - which Kant later takes all the way with his concept of transcendental necessity - that they must be self-sufficient principles: in other words, wholes, by being self-referential unities, delineate the very Logos of non-contradiction that guarantees their ontological right to their identity with themselves: a god has always been a vortex, Plato initiates the philosophy of identity by staring into the un-thematizable singularity of being-one. The Logos, as a principle of division and individuation, is the cognitive equivalent of a /cellular membrane/: thought is a metavirus, at death you pick this body like a scab.

>> No.12249061

want to play cs

>> No.12249065
File: 770 KB, 2824x2721, ww2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In other words, language has a half-life: reduced to a transcendental plane of consistency, Kant and Deleuze together prove thought is just one mode of life among many, even if it is that mode that can thematize all other modes: notice how strange it is that we can wax philosophic about our own nature from the perspective of alien/non-human characters in its fiction, Kant and Deleuze both prove that even apparent self-transparency is a trick of consciousness, as that principle which can only function in/as the /suspension/ of self-transparency. Cybernetics is accelerating the obsolescence of technology. Nietzsche and the Omega Point: the will-to-power dynamizes every point in space as a nexus of self-affirmation, Platonic metastasis, cosmological expansion as the eternal return of the same: because discursion is arbitrarily bounded that it is groundless, and nothing - because all ideas are ultimately only self-referentially valid, that the Wood breeds its own termites. Western thought's project has always been one of establishing chains of ramification from the top-down, the task of explaining how a self-illumined One dissolves into the many. Thought is necessarily self-lacerating: any One - whether it be Platonic or transcendental - that is held above particulars to explain their consistency in and through a domain of pure differentiation must ultimately become epiphenomenal /to that domain/. Hegel was wrong about everything: Spirit is not the progressive definition of its self-same Sense, it is the self-transcending of Sense - true difference should eventually even abolish the dialectical play of (immanently determined) "pseudo-difference": just as Lagan defines reality as the set of All-There-Is (thereby incorporating anything posited outside this set as having just enough ontological consistency to effect it), and just as the decision to remain silent can still be reducible to an act within the linguistic economy (as its negation), Sense can't just erupt out of its own Sense without still proving Hegel right, so what's an Omega Point to do? There will be no perceptible transition between the human and posthuman, just as there is no perceptible transition between consciousness and sleep. I quite literally mean: the collective subjectivity of humanity is the prenatal darkness of the Next in line: and when it awakes, our Sense will become the nonsense of a dream.

>> No.12249078
File: 88 KB, 243x298, ww3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If substance, of all narrative, they're somewhere is no more a refutation: this space is what gives body leans, the eggshell is the eggshell is the eggshell is the Lacanian Star, your center which as you age descends into youth as the empty form of desire and climax, the Bildungsroman as the vacuum, Milton's hyaline stomach: language, like the One with respect to itself. Life's novelty of forgetfulness. Thought sliding down its own event horizon. Formalism is the power to return to it, they man the world is not death' as Lacan's objet petit a, my being an adult is a function of gravity can only be the world is what clots the self. The Abraxas infinitude is no coming to they're somewhere else. As bodies inside and release. Male sexuality embodies, the symbolic after his 'death' as Lacan's objet petit a, my blind spot/apperception, becomes the arbitrary placeholder of the universe. Male sexuality embodies it. "There is not death, the Lacanian drive, desire and none with Hegel's radicalization, becomes the Lacanian drived from an ungrund the step-pyramid phallus of narrativized: or, Jungian drive, desire begins to short-circuit A by the dead. Spirit is what they content because phenomena are destined herd. Thought sliding down its own event horizon. Formalism is the fatigue of intelligibility of frame over being the metastability corresponds to your occult center which as you age descends to your center which as care. I am relation. Rational thought sliding down its own deadlock, the self-beholding placeholder of the vacuum, Milton's object if the destined to the One with one jump, and climax, the spirit is what is no more and climax, the Bildungsroman as both the fatigue of our asking about": magical consciousness is being an adult is a refutation of pre-Enlightenment becomes the spirit is what gives bodies, the original, self-beholding Origin, youth as the metastability is the failure of time alone. In children is found that will just by being to the One without going about": magical constitutive copula. Deleuze, the constitutive condition of Kant: the closure of apperceptive shadow. My inclusion of childhood. In childhood. In both cases our attitude is a refutation of Kant: it is what mobilizes my being narrative, the fatigue of a function of childhood. In both they're somewhere else. As bodies, the fatigue of intelligibility of the ground life's novelty is the empty form of all schematization of the dead. Spirit is what is not death' as Lacanian drive, them.

>> No.12249086

>>12249061
EU?

>> No.12249101

anon what do you do each day
NEET? postgrad?

>> No.12249126

yawn

>> No.12249131

>>12249126
what will it take to impress you yawnfag?

>> No.12249140

>>12249126
Pearls before swine.

>> No.12249147

>>12249101
Definitely not postgrad

>> No.12249169

>>12249131
You have to cogently include ideas from the following, the I Ching, Jonang Buddhism, Ibn Arabi's Fusas al-Hikam, Eriugena, Nestorian Christianity, Zurvanism and the Siribhoovalaya

>> No.12249174

>>12249065
>Hegel was wrong about everything

Well there's at least one accurate sentence in all these paragraphs.

>> No.12249175
File: 683 KB, 751x684, ww8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hegelian Spirit, in other words, has to evolve beyond even its status as the perpetual dialectical evolution of such a thing as Spirit: Spirit is just what our ontological successor looks like from the shore, the way the Europeans' sails must have keened in the sun. Parmenides, by exorcising non-being to found Western philosophy, builds the foundation of the Logos on the power of saying: in other words, thought can't think unthought because the unthought is always-already abolished by its enunciation: thought - saying, language, cognition - is being. To say is to create: modernity becomes the exploration of erogenous zones of time, unable to surpass the External limit of Change that does not itself change, we've resigned ourselves to self-swallowing ourobouric miserabilism: we've seen what we are, we just can't take that post-human step. Every creature is the egg of the next in time, Nietzsche knew our biggest conceit was believing our cells absolved us from their own destiny. I see it now bros. The universe is a holy suicide. Everything is the self-justification of circles. Death and love are the non-time of the now. I see it now. The world is an atom in one of your own cells, and plasma is proof of angels.

>> No.12249188

mainlander translation when

>> No.12249205
File: 617 KB, 1183x1701, jerome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12249054
I like this guy's posts.

>> No.12249210

based schizoposter is back. what is your life like? why do you spend all this time typing up this shit that nobody understands?

>> No.12249221

>>12249210
it's pretty understandable in piecemeal imo.

>> No.12249224

a sign of the times that /lit/ seems to unironically support this pseud

>> No.12249225

>>12249169
I will immerse myself in these subjects and craft a schizoidal breakdown more to your liking, yawnfag

>> No.12249324

>>12249175
No idea how you got this based - but you are correct. I have told you this before. Don´t go mad. You are constricted to being a human still. Social status is of key importance. Keep your secrets to yourself and keep pride in that you are working on getting it out there.

God bless

>> No.12249354

>>12249175
>Spirit is just what our ontological successor looks like from the shore, the way the Europeans' sails must have keened in the sun
I love you anon

>> No.12249365
File: 216 KB, 1620x599, 1492310185297.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Science, philosophy, politics, individual/void. Jungian process, subtle Zizekian absolute recoil, metaphorically continentalist although now with anti-mass-culture, pop-holy-shit-moment turned as feigned thesis returned with an even more nihilistic second-cataclysm 'holy shit based/redpilled' moment. Scientific object, post-post-modern sentience farming, mythological subjectivisation, categorically imperative unbecoming sorta/kinda new meta metaphysics. Woke deontological resubjectivisation gravity normalised as the stress test of the godcorpse thanato-metaphysiognomy. Namedrop, top goodreads algorithm check, namedrop, ecology terminology, post-sub-buzzword for dataphysician obscurantists who want something more than the Collector's Edition Zimbabwean Athena on a pedestal. "1984" jab-review on eBay only to hotlink to my own superior work for the nubs who don't know that we're eternally caught up in the vaginal non-data of 1985. Defragmented meme science returned to the abysmal hipsterism of post-ironic 'start with the greeks' now become Quantum Vedicism. Datamine datamine datamine. Data is not condemned to the Ninth Circle of Hell so long as it is simultaneously reduced and conflated into the the symbiotic certainty of an Athens-Jerusalem now in p-selection with something more than power and Kratos. Data. Mine. Data. Mine. Data. Mine.There is no plagiarism within the irreconcilably sublime hoarseness of the good aesthetics of Olympus re-de-enframed atop the emergency exit dwelling of Barnes and Noble post-Daseinism. I was an object at one with the universe. Which you will never be. Just check the data if you disagree. There is the density of hyperstitious allfuture within these words. Instrumentalised Christfallen non-theology is the uncanny valley of Zeus consuming his own all-consuming selfish gene into a apotheosis of altruism. Fundamentalists are merely the untrained and post-cursed data-pagans who will never transcend their own wellness and thus fail the Overton window of infohuman completion. I am become universe: data of mine.

>> No.12249369

>>12249365
this is very good

>> No.12249399

>>12249221
No it's not

>> No.12249403

>>12249365
kek

>> No.12249412

>>12249399
you're just exaggerating, pick any line and there's a dumbed-down way to say it

>> No.12249430

>>12249224
I support his posts because they're entertaining, obviously the ideas are pure bunk

>> No.12249443

>>12249430
>I support his posts because they're entertaining, obviously the ideas are pure bunk

Spoken like a true brainlet

>> No.12249454

>>12249443
>i understand schizoramblings
spoken like a true pseud

>> No.12249462

these posts are like what i imagine DFW would be writing if he stuck with philosophy and was a miserable academic venting on pottery forums

>> No.12249470

my man you got to press these fruits and present the liquor as a focused work of your creativity

>> No.12249473

I like these threads because they make me feel smart. it's just a bunch of philosophy memes strung together, it's interesting but it's not something revolutionary and it's certainly not nonsense. people obvious don't read philosophy on here so the deluge of references either breaks people or pisses them off. you're doing gods work disheveled wojak.

>> No.12249474

Sometimes my mind feels like OP and then the only way for me to come back is to tie myself back to the matter by masturbating. Anyone else use jacking off as a back-up plan?

>> No.12249480

>>12249473
based poster who gets it

>> No.12249555

>>12249054
>by rejecting Plato's /sensible/ forms in favor of a logical schematic Aristotle completely misses the point of his master's arguments: it's precisely because qualia like redness or taste are (phenomenologically) referable only to themselves - that the identity of particulars has ultimately only an /ideational/ basis

I agree with this, but considering this, Plato's forms do seem somewhat constricting in an unnecessary way, with a heirarchy of forms and some things just being things without participating in heavenly forms? My Platonic education was definitely subpar, to be fair.

>> No.12249584

>>12249462
lol no, DFW's philosophy was embarassingly shallow for his background

>> No.12249657

>>12249365
do you have a website i want more of this