[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 14 KB, 299x497, The-road.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12210761 No.12210761 [Reply] [Original]

>and
>and
>ash
>and
>just
>just
>just
>ash
>ash
>just
>It was very cold.
>and
>and
>ash
>and
>just
What the fuck is this? The paragraph starting with 'There was a lake a mile from his uncles farm' was good, and sometimes great, but most of this is crap so far. I haven't read Blood Meridian but I just flipped through it and it was much better than this.

>> No.12210792

Okay, perhaps you are wondering why this book of his specifically is so well known, why it was even made into a movie!; let me explain.

The reasons are fairly sinister.

Basically, The Road is McCarthy's declaration of his allegiance to the Illuminati. It is his pledge to devote all of his subsequent works and retroactively render all of his previous works in service of their doctrines.

Think about it, the only interview that McCarthy has given was with Oprah, a known high priestess of the Illuminati. The only book of his to ever reach mainstream media attention? The book that Oprah just happens to put on her book club's reading list. This is no coincidence. And think of the subject matter of the book as well. A whole book dedicated to a vulnerable, nubile little boy in a wasteland (metaphorically the moral wasteland of the post-christian world which the Illuminati shall rule as man-gods), in constant peril. I bet the pedophile elites had raging hard ons for the whole fucking thing.

McCarthy was at last seduced by the temptations of the Illuminati's dark gnosis and pleasures, and The Road stands as his acquiescence to their dominion. He has declared himself to be their fully pledged servant and so now none of his works can be trusted since they have been amalgamated into the violent propaganda machine that the Illuminati relentless bludgeons us with 24/7 in their manic war against the independent and free human spirit.

In short, let McCarthy be anathema.

>> No.12210803

>>12210792
this but ironically

>> No.12210807

The Road was written for the Oprah audience.

>> No.12210810

>>12210807
Doubt it.

>> No.12210976
File: 32 KB, 496x400, GoodPostFren.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12210792
Checks out.

>> No.12211018

>>12210792
I know this is pasta but whoever actually made this has brain damage.
>MUh ILLOOMINATTI 11!1!!!1!1!11!1!!!!!!1!