[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.12 MB, 7000x4900, 1518495935940.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12024892 No.12024892 [Reply] [Original]

One time on a cold dreary friday night Me and james and michael the laugh riot went to the local gamestop to buy a fighting game so we would not be bored all night. as we were entangling into the night the gassy chilly air made us turn around. cause it was frozen cold outside we turned back home and went inside to grab big wool coats. The coats kept us sniveling warm for the entire trip that would deliver us from boredom

>> No.12024990

>>12024892
No space out the hot exciting monday morning You not semaj not leahcim a groan exile will go from a foreign library from sell the pacifist book because they have been entertained some day. before they are unwinding out from a day a solid warm stone suggested they pause forward. despite this is thawed warm inside they paused forward foreign not stayed outside from released small paper pants. A pant refrained them gleefully cold despite a partial stay this wouldn't steal them to entertainment

>> No.12025668

A laddy name Maggie told me about her old dog Daisy and as it turns out to be the pup was a mut, part lab and part something else, the something else likely to be a mut in it self of pit and shepherd mix. Maggie showed me pictures of her doggie and then maggie kissed me. I proclaimed eternal love upon my soul and reached into her inner self and found she claimed to be in agreence with my heart sworn testimony. I made 6 new puppies with daisy by my Dog spot, we named them doug, max, charlie, juan, hoser, foxtrot.

My favorite was still spot, none ever lived up to him and he died shortly after he sired.