[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 85 KB, 300x334, 1286817888327.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1199133 No.1199133 [Reply] [Original]

Hi /lit/, I've never posted here before, so I hope there are some real book buffs here. I can only remember bits and pieces of this story but I really want to read it again, and I'm not sure how to search for it except to post here and hope someone recognizes it.

The story takes place from the point of view of a human who gets transported to some place where there is some sort of God figure (I don't remember if the author says it's actually god or if it's just implied that the being is omniescent) and there are two other alien humanoids. All of the humanoids are building something ( I think by the 'god' figure's wants). He tries to communicate with the other beings but one of them just touches him with his head and he feels a slight buzzing sensation, so he figures that there's really no way for them to communicate.

They eventually all work together to fight against this god figure because he has sinister intentions for them ( I think).

I hope somebody can recognize this.

pic unrelated

>> No.1199137

bump

>> No.1199151

That is almost The Galactic Pot-Healer by Philip K. Dick.

>> No.1199157

>>1199151
I don't think that this is it, but this looks damn interesting, I'll check this out

>> No.1199925

OP, It is Bruce Almighty