[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 71 KB, 1089x645, happiness.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11826025 No.11826025 [Reply] [Original]

Which authors fill you with glee?

>> No.11826369

>>11826025
Carroll

>> No.11826376

c.s. lewis

>> No.11826464

Douglas Hofstadter.

>> No.11826480
File: 2.31 MB, 3264x2448, 20180917_115048.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11826025
John Hawkes resonates with me the most.

>> No.11826495

>>11826025
Why the fuck is her eye wonky.

>> No.11826509

R Scott Bakker

his prose makes me cum buckets

>> No.11826519
File: 203 KB, 1200x600, Nietzsche-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

unironically him

>> No.11827268

Savanah, my sweet little cum toilet slave

>> No.11827319

>>11826495
She got bitten by a radioactive chinaman.

>> No.11827521

>>11827268
Ewww.

>> No.11827728
File: 78 KB, 930x916, fire.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11826025
Whoever wrote this:

The blue skinned seductress steps forward and wraps her arms around you, pulling your head down and crushing it into her heavenly breasts as she speaks, “My my, aren’t you the kinky little play-toy. Let’s get you hooked up.”

She catches you off-guard, lifting your feet off the ground. You realize she has somehow grown taller. You stretch to see what’s going on, but have no leverage to pry your face from the smooth globes of flesh that smother you. Vaguely, the click-clack of heels reaches you through the walls of flesh. You’re being moved deeper into the facility. A creaky door opens, allowing you to hear the loud humming of machinery, mixed with what sounds like desperate sexual moans.

Abruptly you are pulled free from the succubus' fleshy prison and bodily thrown into padded restraints. Blinded by the sudden onslaught of light, you blink away tears as restraints are placed securely around your wrists. Warm lips press against your own as a foreign tongue penetrates your lips, mouth-raping you. It tastes of sweet exotic spices, like nothing you’ve ever had before. Helpless to do anything but return the kiss, you respond, sliding your tongue along the slippery sweetness of your captor’s. You risk opening your eyes and see your inhuman captor to be enjoying the kiss every bit as much as you.

In no time flat your blood begins to burn hot with the fires of unnatural lust. Your nipples begin prodding painfully against your comfortable clothes, every touch serving to make them harder and more erect. Groaning softly, you feel yourself getting wetter and wetter with arousal. You wish your sticky bottoms were off so you could let something into your snatch.

No longer caring about modesty, etiquette, or even your own safety, you squirm against your bindings, lewdly putting on a display for your captor as you suck her tongue as if your life depended on it. She breaks the kiss with a smile, “I told you I’d make sure it was pleasurable. Now you sit tight while I get you hooked up, and we’ll have you cumming what’s left of your brains out in no time,” she promises.

The succubus pushes a button on the wall, and a number of strange looking suction tubes and hoses drop down from above you. Moving with practiced efficiency, she hooks a pair of hoses to your breasts, and a vacuum pump to your clit. At first there is only a gentle suction, you assume in order to keep them in place. Unfinished, your captor places something large and hollow against your backdoor and an ever larger dildo against your loose fuck-hole. It seems to pulse and wiggle with a life of its own, rubbing the bumps of its lumpy head against your lips. You swoon as you hear the solid click of a button being pushed, and all at once all devices attached to you leap to life.

>> No.11827738

The beautiful seductress that bound you giggles and says, "Oh it only gets better baby," as she pushes another button. You see a number of needles lower from the equipment above. Two pause at chest height. Faded parchment labels on the tubes mark them as "Gro+". You spot the same markings on at least some the hoses gathering around your groin. A few are marked with different labels, but you cannot make out the demonic script. As one, the hoses rear back, then plunge forward, burying themselves into your supple flesh and injecting their drugged payload into your body. It hurts at first, but the drugs fog your mind, blocking the pain with pulsing waves of desire. You begin cumming as your body erupts with artificial pleasure.

The suction pulls squirt after squirt of milk from your breasts as your flat breasts start to grow, swelling heavier as they enlarge to produce more milk. You squeal with delight as your nipples turn black, tainted by corruptive chemicals that are slowly dripped into you. The vacuum-pump on your cock noisily sucks down all your spoo, the suction and drugs make it so easy to just keep cumming and cumming. Dimly, you feel a needle lodged in your taint, pumping your prostate full of something. Your shaft begins growing mid-orgasm, the skin turning a deep purple even as small nodule-like bumps form all over it, rapidly becoming a bloated parody of it's demonic counterparts. Clenching tightly, your slavering muff squeezes tightly on it's intruder as it's repeatedly violated by the machines.

The world around you disappears, leaving you alone with the drug-enhanced sensations assaulting your body. In truth, you don't want it to end. You find yourself wishing it would never end, and no doubt the equipment you're hooked in to will see to that.

Later on, in a moment of clarity, you look around and realize you aren't alone. In rows alongside you are a large number of other captives, every single one endowed with freakishly sized breasts, and nearly all gifted with throbbing demonic dicks. Some small analytical part of you notes that the farther down the line they are, the older and larger they have become. You look down and see your own massive tits, shiny tainted nipples still pumping out streams of milk. The huge throbbing demon-cock between your legs begins to get hard as the machines crank back up, filling you full of happy horniness.

>> No.11828388
File: 36 KB, 402x402, burroughs_smiling2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11826025

oh, i thought that said "which authors fill you with glue"

>> No.11828418

I wanna fill her with glee if you nomesayin.

>> No.11829619

Melville

>> No.11830502

Sylvia Plath

>> No.11831957

>>11827728
>>11827738
More like this?

>> No.11832816
File: 4 KB, 150x150, fgm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11826025
Calvino, some pages of Invisible Cities and the Cosmicomics are pure joy
Not to mention his deconstructive take on fairy tale-esque stories

>> No.11832894
File: 45 KB, 570x487, 1510747087455.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11826025
I would gleefully fill her anus with semen.