[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 20 KB, 245x316, Jeremy_Brett.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11776585 No.11776585 [Reply] [Original]

sup /lit/ I have a conundrum
I live in a sharehouse with three other people
I keep my bookcases in the loungeroom where they are accessible to all
I have told my housemates they can borrow my books so long as they let me know and look after it
I have recently noticed a book has been missing for an extended period of time
All three housemates have said they have not borrowed anything
How do a determine the culprit?

>> No.11776645

>>11776585

Invite a criminal to your house and ask him to fuck you in the ass. This will work better if the criminal is a woman who uses a 12 inch steapon on you. A celebrity if possible who likes loads of cun on her face. Set up an alarm on your bookcase so when someone takes or puts a book back in it goes off. Now have the criminal fuck you. His dick has to be enough for it to hurt. When the alarm goes off yell out a spell from the harry potter series. It doesnt matter which one. Just yell out some gibberish that would make jk rowling proud. If the dying notes of your voice don’t lead him to bust into your room and save your life, then move the fuck out. If they do, then you’ll know, in which case you can let the criminal bust a load inside you, preferably while your friend is watching, and then have a calm and rational conversation in which that you can explain your concerns and establish boundries.

>> No.11776696
File: 30 KB, 410x392, weird.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11776645