[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 148 KB, 1280x853, 1535208373629.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11682378 No.11682378[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Is it possible to have a girlfriend or a deep relationship with someone, while remaining focused on your literary activity? Every time I've had a girlfriend or I've started dating someone, I experienced a decrease in my concentration and motivation. Fewer books, fewer written pages, less time spent on books or in libraries. Yes, inb4 "gtfo normie", I've had some girls, even if I'm not particularly handsome or funny. I was just lucky.

Anyway, I had to quit every relationship because of this. I'm literally unable to keep a woman and focus on myself at the same time. Even the experience of reading becomes emptier: not necessairly for a lack of will, but for a reduction of the deep enjoyment of the book itself, as if I could not read between the lines, understanding every underlying meaning and connecting it to the rest of my previous knowledge. I feel like a brainlet Wojak, with mental abilities reduced by half.

It is very frustrating. Maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'm too hasty and the truth is that every relationship needs to mature and stabilize before you can get back to yourself. Idk.

Am I the only one who feels this? Do you any similar experiences? What's the solution?

Please no bully

>> No.11682386

>>11682378
I am a virgin. I will die a virgin. My death will be a death that would have been considered sad if it had occurred perhaps fifteen years before. There will be grief, but all the agonies that my progenitors might pass into (and they are the only people in this entire world who even know of my existence) will be underpinned by this indomitable truth: it is a mercy that he is gone. The quantity of my existence stands only as a component for perpetuating the tortuous quality of the cheap jest that constitutes its vapid manifestation. My virginity has become the gorgon against which all my faculties rise only to be turned to stone; but this is no silent stone, this is not the stone of Plotinus that stands as the antithesis of the Intellectual Principle--for while yet stone I still feel the mind's unscrupulous lacerations and all that grieves the very fibers of its being. The spirit is dimmed each time a girl passes before the mechanism of sight that some pitiless god has glued to my body. Even the ugly, unshaven, modernity enthralled women with clowns' hair and bodies desecrated with tattoos which map out upon fastfood fed bodies the vapid cliches that coagulate to form their mind, even these paralyze the life in me. Masturbation has become merely the corpse of a habit that no longer instills pleasure, no longer even succeeds in distracting, but is only the dull libidinal twitch of a mind faced with the irrepressible impossibility of its reality, while lacking the courage to galvanize itself towards rectification. In the end I do not seek repentance. The decimated husk of my ego drifts towards the only gray shore its virginity-shackled mind can still vaguely form, still vaguely know as whisper or faint wriggling worm in an unclear wound--worm's whisper out of a wound that clears: Death. Here is the Telos to which the entirety of my Dasein has been speeding. Here I shall sink at last, unrequited, into the tentacles of Annihilation's amnesia. My humiliation slowly becomes seething hatred for all who embody that element of the opposite sex, and my soul's relentless cry for something beyond suicide slowly twists itself into ever more feverish fetishes that the internet can happily supply an outlet for. At last, the inconsequential blip that referenced Myself whenever it imagined 'I Am' shall find, not rest, but an end to the sequence of caustic images that only ever taunted it into further depths of Hell's sardonic pitch. No prostitute can relieve me of my virginity, for it has become a magnificently metaphysical lesion that I lack the medicine or Savior's name to remove and, like that man at the pool of Bethesda, take up my carpet and walk into the world again

>> No.11682394

>>11682378
Women don't understand how male lust actually operates. Women think that men experience women as "the Beautiful," as something pleasant and trifling that can be enjoyed at a distance and then allowed to pass on. They think that a picture of themselves wearing clothing that shows off all their fat and all their soft skin and warm nice holes is like a postcard with a picture of a beach on it. But to men, female beauty is not the Beautiful, it's the Sublime, it's not trifling but great and terrible, and it stirs something great and terrible and daemonic in man's subterranean depths that impels him forward to fuck things from roughly below and behind the prostate area.

When a man sees a picture of a beautiful sexy woman he feels half a million years of race knowledge thrumming in his veins, an infinity of sexy women reaching around behind themselves to spread their asscheeks and pussy apart with one hand and say "fuck me." He hears the drums from the movie Jumanji, his soul tangibly but invisibly leans forward outside of him grasping desperately for the pussy and gnashing its teeth. He wants to taste her holes and squeeze her fat and smell that combination of smells girls have that when you ask them what it is they say it's just normal shampoo and fabric softener but you know it's something more.

It's not fair to post these hot sluts constantly. The jezebels guy is right and this post is not an homage. I'm going to kill myself if I can't escape from this feeling soon. Women don't understand what they're doing. I saw a girl on a bicycle yesterday and I started thinking about what it would be like to be a bicycle seat for 10 minutes.

>> No.11682407

>>11682378
WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? My one single wish is to be left to my own asexual devices, free from the thorned grip of perverse tempation, unclouded or swayed in my noble search for intellectual playthings of the mind, yet by your hand I am endlessly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will these hands ever feel a woman's swaying weight in their open palms? Will I ever know a plump, ruby pair of lips perched betwixt my shoulder and my ear, whispering "I want you, I want you now" in that chocolatey croon I know so well from dreamtime? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole, indicating the completed unity of our unhinged sexual impulses?

Life is a constant hell. Day in and out these tired red eyes glaze in some attempt to shield me from these images. I am floating in the blistering heat of my id's vacuum, castrated and blinded by my wretched libido. No wonder I resent women so.

>> No.11682422
File: 436 KB, 720x887, jezebel 538.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11682407
did someone say "jezebels"?

>> No.11682444

>>11682378
>Been with girlfriend for 8 years.
>Lived with her for 7.
>Known her for 12.
>Have always been writing.
>We take good care of each other fiscally, sexually, and in terms of basic necessities.
>Not too clingy.
>Not too distant.
>Live together and work together.

This is the sort of relationship I have. Not many are lucky enough to have it. I've never felt distracted from writing by my girlfriend for more than an hour or so at a time. She helps me. She reads my stuff. She gives suggestions. Whether or not I publish no longer matters. What matters is that I enjoy it and she does too. I'm saving for when I do want to publish but I have a lot of content saved up. Our jobs don't pay much but we're squirrels who don't overspend.

It all depends on the nature of the relationship, anon.

>> No.11682447

>>11682407
you must develop a sense of decorum. like those fellows who have all passed away...

>>11682378
Also OP, of course it's possible. Shakespeare was married, wasn't he?

>> No.11682513
File: 78 KB, 643x820, 0a1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11682386
nice blog post, virgin

>> No.11682546

>>11682378
>a deep relationship with someone
nice spook u fuckin retard

>> No.11682577

Been alone for months ever since breaking up with my last girlfriend and I’m already feeling like an incel. I can’t stop thinking of how wet she would get, or how she would tremble and hold me tight when she came. It’s infesting every other thought I have and I can’t focus on reading or school any more.

Now I fantasize about every woman I pass by. This shit is unbearable.

>> No.11682856

>>11682378
Not since women were liberated. Life is either about you, or it's about the woman you're with. The secret to most men's success is that they have dedicated themselves to women.

>> No.11682911

>>11682386
comfy reading. don’t be so hard on yourself, you have to love yourself to feel love

>> No.11683147

>>11682378
i am at my best at literary things when im living in absolute isolation. Not working, not seeing anyone except maybe once a week, no internet, just absorbed in my things.

When i have a job and a girlfriend i only write for like an hour or two each night, and not nights we go out, and i only read on my commute

>> No.11683157

>>11682856
>The secret to most men's success is that they have dedicated themselves to women.
this is the least true thing i have ever seen

>> No.11683372

>>11682386
My favorite part of this is imagining the /pol/tard virgin begrudgingly acknowledging how badly he wants to fuck the SJWs at his school.

Buddy, try and be less of a repugnant Pepe. Also, your writing sucks balls, who gave you a thesaurus?

>> No.11683378

>>11682856
>. The secret to most men's success is that they have dedicated themselves to women
Jesus Christ would not approve

>> No.11683386

>>11682513
>>11682911
>>11683372
retarded imbecile newfags

>> No.11683391

>>11683372
idk i liked 'the corpse of a habit' especially, and the entire thing is pretty well written

it's also copypasta that was probably written for effect and not genuinely, even if it contains the kernel of his thoughts about the subject, he is amplifying it for his shitpost

i know because i do the same thing in shitposting mode, take some basically true thing about me or how i see things, and then massively overexpand it into absurd levels

>> No.11683536

>>11683157
It was the least true thing up until the past couple centuries kicked in and women started tyrannizing the state.

>> No.11684002

>>11682378
Lots of girls like reading anon. Being a bookworm should actually make you connect more easily to bookworm girls.

>> No.11684011

>>11682378
Not if she looks like that.

>> No.11684870

>>11682444
What kind of a job do you work?

>> No.11684899

I am so glad I'm gay. Women are actual worthless retards who contribute nothing to humanity. Imagine having your dick force you to think you love them.

>> No.11684983

>>11684899
>Imagine having your dick force you to think you love them.
this is what not having sex for years makes you think.