[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 519 KB, 1463x1625, mike-hallstein-victarion-greyjoy-by-mike-hallstein-da0jsna[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11669410 No.11669410 [Reply] [Original]

Write a fight sequence

>> No.11669420

>>11669410
Stab.
Punch.
Oof.
Ded.

>> No.11669437
File: 239 KB, 856x685, Cornell_40[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1963. Music by The Duprees is on the radio as he drives down the road, passing occasional farms and ignoring the mild smell of cow shit. His eyes move from map, back at the second left in the road after the last crossroads. He pulls over. and turns off the car.

The cross and dogtags hanging from the rear mirror shake as he slams his trunk and walks past the driver's door; vest on and shortbarrel shotgun - held by the barrel - in his hand.
Walking faster, harder. Jogging. Sprinting to a watertank on the other side of the road to the Greggory Farm. 8 men spotted, 3 women, approx. 5 more people assumed. He moves to the left flank of the farm.

He takes out his knife as he fast and quietly approaches the truck where 1 male is fucking on top of what is assumed to be one of the females. Placing the shotgun on the dirt, he saddles along the open window where their heads are; reaches the unknifed hand to where he figures with woman's mouth is, grabs once he feels her face. Then, with his knife hand, he immediately gives a hard swipe at the the male's throat.
He puts his head in the truck to see the woman as he stabs in quick succession: One - in her throat, miss. Two - again in the throat, he feels the spine crunch. Three - up her jaw and into her brain. He quickly opens the door and, as the male is realizing what is happening, he grabs him before the male can think to go for his gun. After a few moments of tight embrace the male is gone.

>> No.11669553

>>11669420
Oh

>> No.11669558

>>11669553
Ah.

>> No.11669570

>>11669558
i wanna knoo-oooow if you'll be my girl

>> No.11670995

Don't die

>> No.11671651

>>11669410
Why was the previous thread with the pretty ladies deleted and why isnt it in the archive

>> No.11671661

Come at me,Bro.
What are you going to do? Stab me?
*Stabs him* and accidentally kills his wife, too

>> No.11671666
File: 130 KB, 500x369, Pow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11669558
POW

>> No.11671764

You guys are fags for not even trying

>>11671651
Well I could've deleted it. I didn't though, it was removed by mods / janitors and I was warned (a step above being banned, which was nice; I was banned for that same pic before). If the thread was better quality, mods / janitors may have allowed it to pass through.

>> No.11671921

Lemme at em lemme at em
I'll rooock em and I'll soooock em
WAAAAMO

>> No.11671951
File: 51 KB, 745x691, Loci.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ack, ah, shenanigans, bang, strike, smack and eruption, red clapped pale then blast and whack, beat and strike, whack, hit, battering up against then another whack, a hit, a wallop, a good thump taken, then bash bash smack whack smash smack whack, look out for the belt buckle, whack hit, a nice boff there, smacked him good, drub bop, another smack, whack, hiding a little, whack, hit and lambasted, whack again, hit, smack whack pelt with a shoe, whack, hit, plants one right on the kisser, another exceptual smack, drub, punch combo, backed up by another smack whack, and oh here, look out, slam, smack, whack and slog, smack whack, and a slug into the great beyound, smack whack sock smack whack swat smack whack, taken out the garbage here, another exceptual smack and drub with a tanning, yes a tanning folks, then another whack hit thrash whack hit wham smack whack whomp smack, whack, zap, where'd they get that taser from, oh no, whack hit, now subjugating with an armbar, and waving total hocus-pocus fingers at them, beholding a message lo see behold there it is see behold there you are see behold see here see behold, ta-da, see, behold, presto, behold beholder, see, look, how about that, see, behold, there you go, see, behold, look there, see, behold, bingo, see, behold, chav, irruption, gonorrhea, outbreak, clack, knock, aha, parts of speech, nouns expressions idioms, all tags of understanding, knowledge, to grasp, to take apprehension and suggest new, back to top, new search list, new rating, plus 50, ah, oh, comprehension, understanding, knowledge, well, discernment, understanding

>> No.11671991

all genre fiction is garbage for literal mentally handicapped manchildren. cervantes called it out a long long time ago

>> No.11672016
File: 279 KB, 1600x1200, Blat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11672038
File: 65 KB, 620x400, rearnakedchoke[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11669437
I lay there for a while; sitting on the woman's bare tits and leaning on the man's back.
Moving one arm, I move the rear mirror to my face and brush my fingers across the woman's neck. '6 6 6' I paint on my forehead.
I realize this is backwards as I pick up my shotgun outside the truck and run low to a nearby garage.

A lone man with his back turned. I hear music and commotion. Whether or not others would hear is a gamble. I take it.
In a few short steps he is overtaken. I wrap my legs on his waist and arm around his neck. He collapses immediately; laying forward on his knees. My grip is slipping and his rifle is standing on a wall nearby. These are facts of which we are both aware.
In a single motion I release his neck and push off from his back, landing in between him and his gun. I lay on my back, allowing him time to move for his gun. My hand clasps his shin as he runs passed; I'm in a crouch by the time he hits the floor. Again, I'm upon him. My arm wraps around his neck and I squeeze. My back arches and he goes limp. Moments later I feel the snap.
Heard a true story about a guy snapping someone's neck from a rear naked in a prison documentary

>> No.11672151

>>11671991
This vibe is severely killing my mood. The first story was better before I edited it from the other thread and BOTH ARE FUCKING SHIT because of your buzzkill. Zero energy for writing ITT

The fact is though you're low t, low iq, and extremely narrow minded. A tiny visceral fight sequence can make outsized echos in an otherwise non-or-little-action narrative. Mccarthy does it well. Victarion's sequences were unusually action packed in game of thrones and he was one of the best characters for it.

>> No.11672831

>>11669420
>stab
>punch

>> No.11672835

*unsheathes katana*

>> No.11672839

*unzips dick*