[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 6 KB, 300x168, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11557767 No.11557767[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>woke up at 10.30 am
>drank coffee in flat while reading
>went to gym
>coffee had harmed my sleep but I just about managed to do the workout (I'm not even as strong as 9 months ago, when I was improving well but nowhere near as strong as 18 months ago)
>throw away the coffee I had at home
>brushing my teeth and feel seized with a vision of terror at my life when I'll actually have to work a job that requires me to stay in the office from 9 to 5 plus commute
>go in to central London on a hot and sunny day
>see lots of office Staceys, which makes me feel demoralised
>go to library and read a Bret Easton Ellis book
>currently drinking coffee in central London at 8.30 pm to feel less alone
>too late to bother with fast food; will buy junk food that I'll eat at home while deluding myself in to thinking I'll give up coffee tomorrow

I was at the library and saw lots of history books that I wanted to have had read.

>> No.11557777

COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MUM I NEEEEEEEEEEED MY COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.11557778

based

>> No.11557782

>>11557767
>why do you keep drinking coffee?
>Why junk food?
>Why Bret Easton Ellis?

>> No.11557793

another dumb blog post by another dumb frogposter

>> No.11557931

>>11557767
Fuck off fake londonfag

>> No.11558072

>>11557782

Coffee gives me a source of energy but more importantly urgency and optimism about life, not that I have ever done anything.

Junk food soothes my existential ennui

I read this book a long time ago and want to read it again.