[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 6 KB, 556x768, Swlh-F6xMxCAFh4ENIC4J6EzecHHTuQRVZn2AdYy_Bk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11247798 No.11247798 [Reply] [Original]

>Anyone familiar with Kant’s antinomies—again, certainly not a certified Redpiller—will know that, almost like the skeptics he accuses of giving up, Kant admits that certain things are indeed unknowable: whether time and space are infinite or limited; whether every composite thing is made of simple substances or not; whether we are free or not; whether there is a higher being or not… of which the third one I disagree. Certainly, though, the point of my ramble is to say that no one is going to dare claim they know what Love, of all things, is, it being, above all things, mysterious. As will become our constant theme and necessary chant towards these Redpillers: it seems so silly to have to reiterate such an obvious point as that, that no one knows what love is.1 To sum this short rambling up, though, take an antinomy that even I have struggled with: “A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.” A woman in my life showed me this once, and everything inside me thought the opposite. To her, though, it’s true (“Unless she’s lying!” screams the Redpiller). As to me, the flipside of it is true. Switch the words ‘woman’ and ‘man’ in the sentence, and use whichever one to tell the according opposite sex it’s true, and watch the hidden wrath.

https://kidcatallus.com/2018/06/01/on-the-red-pill-and-the-general-uncertainty-of-things/

>> No.11247911

so many words to say so little

>> No.11247915

>>11247798
>Redpiller
The internet was a mistake