[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 154 KB, 990x659, ndntrmntdrhrmjrtg4swh4waghw3afasjh4wahgag4ewah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11242272 No.11242272 [Reply] [Original]

I am starting to gain a picture of things.
The most depressing word to a youthful rebellious teen with all the passion of a furnace with a trillion gallons of petrol would be "Concession". Or, "Compromise". There are a whole lot of people making a big deal out of Compromise these days. As if it was the moral bridge building initiative of the enlightened class of humanity. It is not.

If you feel something genuinely, there is no need for concession. Or compromise.
You must be open to understand others, but you that doesn't mean you have to dissolve your whole psychological existence into a soup of relativity to the point where your personality is nothing more than a reactive puppet.

There are principles of life which are not relative.
Let me name one, as an example. Suppose you have an opinion about something. Well and good. Well that opinion won't mean shit if you are already dead. And what is necessary to remain alive? Food. So, where does food weigh in on the pyramid of value here? At the very apex, no?

And where does food come from?

Are you following what I am saying?

>> No.11242277
File: 8 KB, 248x203, download_4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11242281

>>11242277
nice dubs