[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 17 KB, 384x288, 1232199876374.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1120929 No.1120929 [Reply] [Original]

>My face when biggest faggots and Mary-Sues from the Game of the Thrones (Night watch & friends)
>are played by metrosexuals in TV series.

Catelyn is too old, Ned Stark is motherfucking Boromir, Joffrey is less beauty than goddamn Jon Snow, while it should be reversed.

Goddamn it.

Cersei is fine, then again. I would fuck her too, if I were Jaime.

>> No.1120932

so you are a nigger?

>> No.1120938
File: 65 KB, 431x450, sean20bean.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>implying sean bean is a fucking metrosexual

Often described as down to earth, Sean Bean has retained his Sheffield accent, despite now living in London.[8] Partly due to his role as Sharpe, he is also described as a sex symbol. He was voted the UK's second sexiest man in 2004; his Trilogy co-star Orlando Bloom received the highest votes.[26] He admits he does not mind being considered as a "bit of rough" by women.[27] Related to this, in addition, he has been accused of being a chauvinist; this originated after his second wife (of four) claimed he watched too much football, spent too much time in the pub, and left clothes about the house.[28] Contributing to his chauvinist image, Bean's first love was football and he has been a passionate Sheffield United supporter from a young age; he has a tattoo on his left shoulder that reads 100% Blade.[1] He was until December 2007 one of the directors of the club, but decided to "go back to the terraces, where (he) truly belong(s)".[29] He had some problems with Neil Warnock, former manager of Sheffield United, after Warnock claimed that Bean stormed into his office and shouted at him in front of his wife and daughter after the 2006–07 season. Bean denies it, calling Warnock "bitter" and "hypocritical".[30] He also wrote the foreword and helped to promote a book of anecdotes called Sheffield United: The Biography.[31] He also follows Yorkshire County Cricket Club.[24]

>> No.1120954

>>1120938
>calling someone a chauvinist for leaving clothes around and going to the pub
FUCKERS