[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 66 KB, 814x423, pagang christians are gay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11121620 No.11121620[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Thread for /pagang/ and affiliates.
Important works, read or brief yourselves on these works first:
Iliad
Odyssey
Aeneid
Posthomerica
Beowulf and Judith
Eddas
Saga of the Volsungs
Mithras Egyptian script

Welcome: non abrahamics of all kinds, preferably Indo European or Altaic

Can talk about but no sperging: Varg, Evola, Jackson Crawford(aka cowboy viking)

Not Welcome: Jews, Christians, Muslims, Mormons, and Satanists

Question for the thread: Why are there no good Celtic Reconstructionists, are all of them fags?

>> No.11121627

Yeats is a fag? Nonsense. Anyway, read The Golden Bough.

>> No.11121644

By reading Koch's voluminous Celtic Culture - A Historical Encyclopedia, I came to see that scholars of the myths and languages of the Celtic countries would rather talk shit against neopagans only they care about and Lady Gregory and her contemporaries, than release contemporary English translations of Irish, Welsh, etc. works for the whole world to enjoy. No wonder I found said encyclopedia in an anti-"Celtic revival" bibliography, as the reference work on all things Celtic. The imperialism isn't quite over yet, it's quite sickening.
And what I'm left with is amateur scholarship and translations by revivalists and autodidacts, or papers from the official authorized university personnell on how they left no stone unturned in the UK and Ireland to find evidence of human sacrifice and the head cult, lists of all the superstitions they could find in literary sources involving the unwashed barbarians, books titled Irish Orientalism, etc.

>> No.11121658

>>11121644
Why should celts shy from human sacrifice? Violence is power. You are trying to whitewash history to make celts look like good boys. Why?

>> No.11121663

>/pagang/
More like /pegging/