[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 194 KB, 750x1334, FyiBm49 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11074661 No.11074661[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why do all, or most, men have the will to be successful and at the top of the food chain if not all of us have the ability to do so? Would it not save us all a lot of heartache if those with inferior genetics masochistically accepted their place in society and didn't try to achieve what is out of their league? But instead we have men sinking into depression and taking their own life because they're not the most intelligent or physically gifted person.

Is this because of television and social media which allows us to interact and see people who are genetically superior to us? Are humans supposed to stay in their respective genetic circles?

>> No.11074677

They don't.

Men just won't lower thier standards to their level and expect the best women to be handed to them.

>> No.11074680

thats why they invented religion, to stop the beta uprising, dont worry betacuck when u die ull be alpha in the afterlife, just keep working those fields and giving us the surplus

>> No.11074684

ITT butthurt at Tyler

>> No.11074696

>>11074677
That's just a simplified version of what I said

>> No.11074702

>>11074661
Ugly people, especially incels, live in a self fulfilling prophecy. They think they don't have the right genes or whatever so they stop trying. If they just lowered their standards a little bit and started taking care of themselves they'd be able to have sex like everyone else.
t. uglyfag who used to believe in inceltard r9k retardation but escaped and got a gf thanks to a bit of courage and willpower

>> No.11074707

these threads will always be posted on /lit/ because some autist will type out massive paragraph

>> No.11074728

>>11074702
when i actual gf it turns out its too much work id rather shitpost than have to send thousands of texts messages all day in exchange for the occasional orgasm, id rather just fappit

>> No.11074733

>>11074702

That's why I'm saying that it could be the fault of social media and TV. All day we see people on our phones who are way out of our league, intellectually, physically, sexually, etc., and then we start raising our standards to stupid heights. In the olden days, people would stay within their genetic circles, we would have low IQ poor ugly peasants and high IQ, attractive royals/scholars/priests and the two would rarely interact and so the peasants had no one to compare themselves to but their genetic equals. In their mind, they were at the top of the food chain.

>> No.11074735

>>11074728
>relationship with a lover reduced to a fuck hole

Literally end your life, shit stain.

>> No.11074748

>>11074735
>love
Point and laugh

>> No.11074751

>>11074748
I'm going to ignore the bait side of this and just say
>lover=/=love

>> No.11074753

tfw no sylvia hoeks to spit in my face and laugh at me telling me l'll never accomplish anything other than retaining my virginity till death

>> No.11074756

>>11074748
it's jus kemikalz bro

>> No.11074762

>>11074661
I don’t want to answer this twice in one day:

yes media and neoliberal sexual selection is increasing competition for status and as wealth is stratified this will accelerate

no, most men are supposed to die basically, either alone in workhouse or on the frontier or in a battle

there is nothing else to say

>> No.11074767

>>11074756
>muh nebulous transcendental secret sauce
>>11074751
Isn't lover just euphemistic for fuck buddy, mistress or gf then, if "love" isn't involved

>> No.11074771

>>11074702
you have to lower standards significantly more than ugly women do, much more than ugly women do. which is why women breed more frequently than men and there are significantly less bariers to breeding for ugly women, if i didn’t hate all of you id post my screencapped study img’s but i do so fuck off

>> No.11074775

>>11074767
LOVE IS JUST KEMIKALZ RICK RISE ABOVE FOCUS ON SCIENCE

>> No.11074781

>>11074767
you are suffering from newtonian psychosis, look up emergence and self-organizing system
>>11074771
further want to stress that men who lower their standards are damaging their social status and fitness, since women don’t have to do this, to nearly the same degree, they don’t suffer the same consequences, and will still be given lots of resources regardless. men begin risking disease and complications in their children if they adjust downward harshly and are also depressing masculine striving to have many mates since these lower fitness women are even more precocious and less tolerant of cheating than other tiers

>> No.11074784

>>11074771
Notice how the faggot immediately starts whining about women having it easier when I never claimed the opposite.

>> No.11074804

>>11074784
the pint is to illustrate that there is harsher selection, significantly harsher, and that men also have different mating prerogatives and sexual drives. so, men can’t just lower standards because it depresses fitness, if they did all it would do is create a new gap among lower threshhold of mates because the exact same sexual selection logic will pop up wherever high demand for female mates is, regardless if they are 5/10 plain janes or 8/10 betsy beauties. Then finally, women, even ugly women, have a significantly higher chance of being married and having kids than all men, regardless of status, but especially low fitness males. So, there is really no solution, people can’t adjust their biology and selection will still viciously select against the bottom half and will cull as much as possible at all times. Nothing you said is helpful, and in fact you’re insulting people, because a 6/10 woman does not have to to lower standards since a huge range of men want her, but a 6/10 man absolutely does and thus is acknowledging his inferiority and doing something his counterparts don’t do and aren’t basing their behavior around. You aren’t thinking systematically, don’t understand selection, equilibriums or biological determinism and you called me a faggot for no reason

at no point have i made any statements condemning or praising the situation, nature is amoral, and i am without value judgements. insipid nigger faggot

>> No.11074837

>>11074748
Imagine truly, unironically not believing in love. I'm sorry for you anon

>> No.11074866

>>11074804
None of what you said is relevant to what I was talking about, which is about psychological mindsets on a personal level and the fact that you immediately started throwing incel broscience at me when it isn't even relevant perfectly illustrates my point about the self fulfilling prophecy.
>Nothing you said is helpful
nor I wanted it to be, I'm just describing these people's (and, when I was younger and dumber, mine as well) mindset.
>in fact you’re insulting people
I didn't mean to, but I'd have no problem doing so since the incel mindset caused me so many problems in my youth

>> No.11074908

>>11074837
Don't worry fellow anon, eventually you'll be thrust into reality like the rest of us

>> No.11074911

I don't think every man wants power over everything

>> No.11074915

What does this have to do with /lit/? Go fuck yourself, OP.