[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 208 KB, 600x400, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11066663 No.11066663 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw you will be known less for your works and more for being 'a recluse'

>> No.11066673

>tfw you will be forever remembered for your most mediocre work

>> No.11066677 [DELETED] 

why do u suppose the photographer axed him to put his hand on his neck like that? i remember reading a thing about music journalism how some fags did some marketing research and found out fans feel closer to content producers if they see pictures of them in candidate morning routine situations so there was a flood of pictures of rappers brushing their teeth or sitting on toilets, like what is the theory behind having the subject hold their neck like that? anyone have any books on this shit?

>> No.11066680

why do u suppose the photographer axed him to put his hand on his neck like that? i remember reading a thing about music journalism how some fags did some marketing research and found out fans feel closer to content producers if they see pictures of them in candid morning routine situations so there was a flood of pictures of rappers brushing their teeth or sitting on toilets, like what is the theory behind having the subject hold their neck like that?

>> No.11066700

>>11066680
I feel like you're getting away from the topic

>> No.11066733

>>11066680
it shows inner turmoil, they look like more interesting people