[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 4 KB, 200x210, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10999849 No.10999849[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>be a 27 year old ugly beta loser nofriends autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club, or party
>wake up at 10 am, feeling tired and fat because of yesterday's binge
>drink coffee in flat and browse internet for 2 hours
>go running (and bodyweight exercises and stretching) and feel a lot better
>return atlas shrugged to library then borrow two more books that are actually interesting
>it's hot and sunny as fuck and I have traumatic flashbacks of last year's lonely summer in London
>Staceys everywhere, which is demoralising as fuck as a disgusting subhuman
>go to British museum
>leave after 5 minutes because I saw "A Very Short Introduction to..." books in the shop and realise how pseudointellectual the entire place is and how I had to leave immediately- not sure if I will go back
>walk around a bit and then go to Shoreditch (hipster capital of Europe, maybe the world)
>place is crawling with young Chads and Staceys in the absolute primes of their lives
>feel like an ugly freak and make an effort not to look at anyone in case I see their look of disgust
>walk away to underground station and see the nightclubbers at 6 pm, with groups of women getting ready to go Chad hunting and groups of loud ladzz that all women love
>will go to Mcdonalds then back to my flat to do I don't know what
>have little amount of money in bank account but parents haven't called me in a while so I can ask them for money later without guilt

I want to emphasise again how demoralising it is to be an ugly blackpilled loser on a sunny day. I don't see any major incentive to do anything.

>> No.10999855 [SPOILER] 
File: 392 KB, 200x210, 1523729183521.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10999849
Here you go anon
I have found an image of what you should do to not feel so sad anymore

>> No.10999862

Fuck off OP, you have a comfy life. Despite you saying you have a job you never seem to work either.

>> No.10999871

>>10999862

That's the one lucky aspect of my life. But doing well in the workplace is near impossible if you're not posh or one of da ladz.

>> No.10999906

>>10999849

is this the official my diary desu thread?

>be me
>sitting in park on a bench that is located near a cafe
>reading the last pages of a book
>can overhear two girls talking
>one is kinda qt but whatever, I'm not here because of that
>wearing a cap, raise my head a bit and catch the girl off guard checking me out
>she turns her head fast
>few moments later she changes the conversational topic with her friend to relationships, what kind of guy she likes etc.
>this is my go I guess
>stand up and leave the place because I'm hungry
>sitting in front of a restaurant at the table
>get my food
>a gypsy comes and asks me for money
>I refuse
>he asks me for a little food
>I refue
>he stay there and starts complaining that I'm a bad person
>I assure him that he's not getting anything for me
>he slams the table with his fist and leaves
>I sit there like I'm not impressed

there is nothing cool about the ending, I almost got beaten up by a gypsy, I only had a shitty knife and a fork in my hands

>> No.10999932

>>10999849
Post a picture of yourself.