[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 12 KB, 511x288, images (18).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10931801 No.10931801[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Newfag here.

Been getting into JP lately and have been focusing more on his psychology leactures than his politics. I have found everything he has to say to be useful. From depression, to social behaviour, to tribalism etc

It's really helping me a lot as I went from being a chad in high school and a fews years after.. to having an existential crises and searching for meaning in the world, locked myself in my room, put on weight, became a neet by choice because I felt society lacked substance (says more about what I felt about myself) and that life was pointless. Read philosophy for months on end and worked myself into a manic depression because it fueled my already low opinion of humans.

Anyway, after finding JP he has really helped me understand my thoughts better and have also changed a lot of my leftist views to understanding that the right doesn't lack compassion they are just speaking harsh truths which is what I believe in over everything else.

My question is though.. it seems like he is a meme on here. Which confuses me because he seems like everything that the right seem to admire. Transgender people and their pro nouns are faggits, islam isn't peace, speak the harsh truth, intelligence etc etc

What am I missing here? Why don't you faggits like him? Is it that you hate him because he's mainstream now or what? Did he sell out somewhere? What about his beliefs/teachings is it that you don't agree with? I'm trying to figure out as much as I can. I'm just as confused and lost in this world as the rest of you fags. Am interested to hear your thoughts on him and point me in the direction of any other modern intellectuals. We need more intellectual 'celebrities' rather than the pop trash. Those people shouldn't be revered in modern society. We need a change. I know most of you agree so why the push back?

>> No.10931805

>>>/pol/

>> No.10931806

>>10931801
You're not gonna make me clean my room, fucko

>> No.10931828
File: 99 KB, 639x960, 1518624221660.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10931801
my room is a mess, like davinci

>> No.10931842

/lit/ isn't much of a right-wing board, sadly. It's full of Sodomites and Communists, who are by their nature all attracted to pseudointellectualism, as such strains of vanity feed their godforsaken narcissism, and they all possess mediocre minds, which as we all know are commonplace by definition, so they drown out the real cognitive elite simply by their numbers, and seek access to nodes of influence, which they've unfortunately identified /lit/ as being. The reason why the right-wing boards here dislike Peterson is because he isn't a racist or antisemite or fascist. Personally, I like him, as I don't really care for placing too much importance on genetics or governmental power, but rather value spirituality and morals, but I'm disappointed that Peterson doesn't appear to be a Christian. Other than that he speaks some worthwhile thoughts, and I like his personality.

>> No.10931846

He is a philosopher in many ways. You cucks will talk about heidegger all day but know nothing about Peterson?

>> No.10931849

>>10931801
Elitism tends to show itself by opposing to anything of mass culture. I believe this is simply what happens here.

I advise you to form your own opinion and be very critical of anything you read about him here. Mostly it will be non sense gibberish.

>> No.10931859

>>10931801

a clean room represents fascism, so I intentionally keep my room as messy as possible as a protest against peterson's outdated dogmas

>> No.10931862

>>10931842
>/lit/ isn't much of a right-wing board, sadly. It's full of Sodomites and Communists, who are by their nature all attracted to pseudointellectualism, as such strains of vanity feed their godforsaken narcissism, and they all possess mediocre minds, which as we all know are commonplace by definition, so they drown out the real cognitive elite simply by their numbers, and seek access to nodes of influence, which they've unfortunately identified /lit/ as being. The reason why the right-wing boards here dislike Peterson is because he isn't a racist or antisemite or fascist. Personally, I like him, as I don't really care for placing too much importance on genetics or governmental power, but rather value spirituality and morals, but I'm disappointed that Peterson doesn't appear to be a Christian. Other than that he speaks some worthwhile thoughts, and I like his personality.

This is probably the most upfront thing I've heard about him on here. Thank you.

And I was leaning towards the opinion that he is a Christian. He quotes the bible many times. But with that said, I haven't delved into his religious lectures yet. I am sticking to psychology and philosophy for the time being to help figure out the basics of my life first.

>> No.10931879

>>10931842
>but I'm disappointed that Peterson doesn't appear to be a Christian

but he does a whole 15+ part lecture series on the Bible and its importance. He might or might not say he is Christian, I don't know, but really he is. Anyone who studies and praises the knowledge within the Bible so much is close enough for me.

>> No.10931895

>>10931879
He's a soulless darwinian tho. He internally laughs at people who believe in God.

>> No.10931900
File: 337 KB, 600x399, e371d6aa14c82ae1deb449c26b608252b191d70ebb6491ccd8adad3d6cf7f403.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10931842
>It's full of Sodomites and Communists, who are by their nature all attracted to pseudointellectualism, as such strains of vanity feed their godforsaken narcissism,
And yet /pol/faggotry is flooding 4chan and facebook up but commies are the commonplace herd huh?

>> No.10931913

>>10931895
What if God set evolution into motion?

>> No.10931929
File: 62 KB, 475x594, sweetjordanpussy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10931801
>>10931801
L M A O ! ! !
http://mikhailapeterson.com/
seems like he didn't teach his own daughter to emulate lobsters and clean her room!

>many (if not most) health problems are treatable with diet alone. I'm in remission from severe arthritis (multiple joints replaced), chronic fatigue, depression and a plethora of other symptoms from changing how I eat.

(i'd still smash)

>> No.10931935

>>10931801
>Which confuses me because he seems like everything that the right seem to admire. Transgender people and their pro nouns are faggits, islam isn't peace, speak the harsh truth, intelligence etc etc

Fuck off.

>> No.10931949

>>10931801
Because the practical application of all the apparent redpills that he espouses amounts to little more than standard liberalism, which has led to the problems we have now. His version of it might slow things down for a while, but the end result is just the same - western (read: white) civilisation crumbles.

He also glosses over huge motivations for WHY the far right is rising and why they want what they want. He's made a few appearances on the Joe Rogan podcast, with one time (I forget the exact episode) where he focused the discussion on the rise of the far right. I was interested to see his take so I made a point of watching the whole thing. He sat there and talked about the rise of the far right for three whole fucking hours and didn't ONCE mention the unprecedented demographic changes being inflicted upon white people in their own countries. Not once.

Moreover his discussion of the JQ is summed up as: Jews have higher IQs, therefore this explains all their over-representation. Now while I do believe that Jews have higher average IQs than whites/asians, this completely fails to take into account the real-world results that we see. We see that Jews are MASSIVELY over-represented in basically all institutions, more so than most would expect for a higher IQ group. Higher education is a particularly egregious example where they are always several hundred times more likely to be in higher education compared to other populations, even though the proportion of higher achieving kids in high school are white. On top of that we see that they are overwhelmingly founders, members, funders and operators of movements that seek to undermine social cohesion and civilised society. Jews act as such in organisations within the LGBT, pro-immigration, pro-multiculturalism etc. These all serve to ablate social capital as has been demonstrated time and time again in studies like Bowling Alone and The Manchester Study.

He is only a somewhat decent intro-tier to critical thinking. The problem with him is he doesn't go far enough and says that if people are just nice to each other and we establish a meritocracy then everything will be fine. The reality of the world is that such a thing is inherently impossible to achieve based on group differences and agitation by the J-left.

>> No.10931953

>>10931879
>>10931862
He certainly respects and is interested in Christianity to a degree and follows its morals to a point, but I don't think he has any true faith that Jesus is the Son of God in the literal sense. He approaches Christianity from an almost Gnostic position based on his synthesis of Neitzchean existentialism and Jungian psychology. He seems to view Jesus as the embodiment of some kind of universal archetypal gnosis that is attainable by anyone.

>> No.10931959

>>10931913
No no no. Wrong

>> No.10931965

>>10931913
I'm all for something transcendental. I don't think Peterson believes that, he might be a hard agnostic. The interesting thing is self-proclaimed communists like Russell Brand are more likely to say they believe in God than Peterson. Who I suspect is a complete darwinian + some Jung, maybe even a social darwinian considering he's a "classical liberal".

/Pol/ worshipping a psychologist isn't that funny, it's worrying.

>> No.10931975

>>10931801
>Read philosophy for months
Why do you lie son?

>> No.10931977

>>10931949
retard

>> No.10931979

>>10931965
Right but when some bellend retard like Russell Brand says he believes in God you know he means it in a really fucking stupid "God's just love and energy that flows through all living things maaaaan! like whoa!" kind of way.

>> No.10931980

>>10931801
>changed my 'leftist' views which i confuse with liberalism
>fucked myself up from being too much of a brainlet for continental philosophy
maps of meaning was at least interesting, now it just seems like he lectures in common sense, but elongates everything to be an attack on something he doesn't like.

>> No.10931983
File: 14 KB, 316x282, 21728022_10155987310119218_1393406509858100315_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

because he's retarded

>> No.10931990

>>10931983
this never gets old

>> No.10931993

>>10931953
>He approaches Christianity from an almost Gnostic position
Then he is advocating the antithesis of Christianity. How can you claim that he respects and is interested in it?

>> No.10931995

I will attempt to summarize some of the problems I have with Peterson, although I will concede up front that it is difficult to be succinct on a topic without being reductive.

Despite what conservatives like >>10931842 will have you believe (that he's hated because he can't be name-called effectively), there are very real objections to Peterson. Just consider his concept of pragmatic Truth, i.e. that Truth is essentially a narrative we use to produce well-adapted behaviors, and how this interacts with his views on the importance of truth-telling and the negative consequences of lying. He suggests in his lectures that "if you're ever in a really bad situation, you tell the truth minimally, carefully, and hopefully." And everywhere he talks about lying, he seems very clearly to mean recounting events as they have actually occurred without injecting your own motivated reasoning into the story--yet then he does reason that empirical models have no claim to broader Truths, such as the existence of God, who exists by virtue of the fact that the human psyche needs some kind of sublime thing-in-itself on which we build our values. This is an utterly different truth than the one we "ought to tell" in all other circumstances. Nowhere (that I have seen) does Peterson say that your truth-telling should be based on the narratives you have a psychological dependence on, or narratives that produce well-adapted behaviors.

Also, Peterson everywhere appeals to Jung's archetypes in a way that can't be described as critical, even in a generous, loose sense. The mythological archetypes are fundamental to human world-modelling a priori for Peterson, and while I certainly agree that there are certain basic "universals" (or very close approximations of universals) in human psychology, and that these things will manifest in stories cultures create, if you don't critically engage every myth by asking what is essential and what is contingent, you can essentialize *anything* you find in a culture by asserting that it is an epiphenomenon of some underlying archetype, and that therefore it is necessary that we not try to alter our thinking with respect to this archetype, lest we undo "traditional modes of being" (words I take from his discussion of gay marriage) that are necessary for our fulfillment.

>> No.10931998

>>10931959
>No no no. Wrong
What a convincing argument

>> No.10931999

>>10931900
I don't agree with /pol/ as I'm not a racist nor a fascist, but you have to admit that the right-wing and /pol/ have much less of a problem with pseudointellectualism than leftists and /lit/ do. They have their vanities, but thinking they're smarter than they actually are isn't one of them. You can see the difference in the way they express themselves.

>> No.10932001
File: 324 KB, 397x589, 1510761367590.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10931983
You are like a little baby, watch this

>> No.10932010

>>10931999
senpai they were the ones that started the redpill rhetoric nonsense.

>> No.10932024

>>10931999
Not trying to start a shit slinging contest here, please believe that this is a genuine question. Do you realise the difference between a racist and a race realist?
I'm not saying that there aren't racists in the pure sense on /pol/, but I would say that most of the people I have interacted with on there, as well as on the alt-right in general, are in fact race realists. I suppose it can be something of a curveball because a lot of the humour used to cope with the realities of the world disintegrating around us certainly IS racist (nigger jokes and whatever), but the basis of such things is not a mere hatred of people who have different skin colour (as critics often like to say, implicitly stating that race is nothing more than skin colour), it's a reaction to the negative effects of multiple different racial groups being forced to interact and live together, which almost universally negatively affects whites.

>> No.10932028
File: 295 KB, 664x572, 9dbf43859ae026b7cf6d4da25667b7f9a6032220b8f0c82c6486efc7262e2e1f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

He proved himself a fraud with his latest attacks on MacDonald and mental gymnastics to avoid talking about the jewish problem.

>> No.10932034

Perhaps the success is going to his head. Milking it while he can. Why does he need donations and a signed rug shop?

>> No.10932036

>>10931995
To add on to this anon post, Jung doesn't advocate his archetypes to followed or consistently emulated, but that it guides us to create. The fact Peterson is calling for a return to something traditional to these archetype is absurd, if anything even the new myths, narratives or whatever cannot escape these Jungian archetypes

>> No.10932044

>>10932024
>between a racist and a race realist?

there is none, you dumb monkey, if so the ""race"" you belong to would be that condemned to be mongrels forever
socio-economic factors, education, upbringing, genetics, et al, play a factor in how retarded someone is or not
but you empty-headed flutes cite the bell curve (disproven a thousand times over) and claim IQ is a proper gauge for intellect

be a life realist and consider ending yours

>> No.10932047

>>10932024
There is a distinction, and /pol/ (to the extent that it has a culture) is racist, not race realist. You yourself explain away the overwhelming empirical evidence of this fact by asserting the explicitly racist statements are "humour used to cope," and then extend race realism to refer not just to the notion that race exists, but that race-mixing is bad and that it is particularly bad for whites. So we have a group that makes explicitly racist statements, claims race-mixing is bad, espouses policies of the state that would enforce racial purity, and you describe this is merely race-realism, as distinct from racism.

>> No.10932048
File: 55 KB, 499x499, 1522511188165.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Jordan Peterson believes make-up should be banned from the workplace
>He argues that things like red lipstick are blatantly sexually provocative

>> No.10932051

>>10931842
>/Peterson doesn't appear to be a Christian.
he doesn't come right out and say it because he doesn't like stating the obvious. he has maybe 100 hours of lecturing about how the west is a Christian civilization.

>> No.10932057

>>10932048
>>Jordan Peterson believes make-up should be banned from the workplace
no he doesn't
>>He argues that things like red lipstick are blatantly sexually provocative
they are. have you never opened a book?

>> No.10932059

>>10931999
>but thinking they're smarter than they actually are isn't one of them.

go to literally any youtube right wing channel's comment section

>> No.10932061

>>10932051
He explicitly states that he doesn't believe in God but he wishes he did. If that isn't a heresy in Christianity, I don't know what is.

>> No.10932064

>>10932051
pasolini wrote books about how the west is a christian civilization and he was a raging homosexual atheist
simply stating the obvious doesn't make him a christian

>> No.10932066

>>10932061
lol fucking link?

>> No.10932067

>>10932044
Notice how people who try to downplay deny the reality of race always seem to write like an African transplant, with no grasp of grammar, little coherence, and the emotional intelligence of someone with, well, a low IQ.

>> No.10932071

>>10931993
Eh I mean Gnostic in a loose sense of the term. I don't mean that he's literally a Gnostic, like he's adopted the inverted cosmology of Gnosticism where God is evil and Satan is good. I mean that his replacement of knowledge instead of faith in Christ in reaching the Logos is reminiscent of Gnosticism. (Real Gnosticism is dead and can't come back because it required the transmission of secret teachings that are now lost, so any "Gnostic" these days is guaranteed to be a fraud.) Peterson respects Christianity in the sense that he isn't hostile to it and sees the value in it, and he's interested in it in the sense that he reads Christian texts and studies Christian authors, but he doesn't seem to really understand the religion itself on its own terms, or to have fully accepted it for himself, or have any true faith in Jesus. He seems to be using parts of the religion as a tool because he recognizes their usefulness.

>> No.10932074

>>10932057
>no he doesn't
wrong
>they are. have you never opened a book?
banning red lipstick because women use it to appear sexier is absolutely retarded and nonsensical, this is nothing but an attempt to placate incels

>> No.10932080

>>10932047
"Racist" isn't a real word. It was introduced last century by Russian jews as a way to better guilt trip white people. Be less of an idiot by not lending credence to fake words.

>> No.10932083

>>10931801
fuck off shill

>> No.10932084

>>10932074
you must have watched the vice edit

>> No.10932085

>>10932071
>inverted cosmology of Gnosticism where God is evil and Satan is good
> it required the transmission of secret teachings that are now lost
Oh so you don't know shit about Gnosticism. That makes way more sense.

>> No.10932090

The guy is pretty much a sophist at this point, but his advice to mentally ill people and everyone who can't get their shit together is legit.
Do not fall for the "red pill" bullshit reddit culture, it leads to nothing good, look at how Sam Hyde is doing right now.

>> No.10932093

>>10932071
moron

>> No.10932098
File: 18 KB, 628x314, anon....jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932071
>so any "Gnostic" these days is guaranteed to be a fraud
Say that to my face

>> No.10932100

>>10932085
Ooo we've stumbled on the elusive Gnostic expert. Please elaborate.

>> No.10932103

>>10932084

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSOwhAjhjdQ

>here's a rule, how about no make-up in the work place?

fuck off you dishonest little cretin

>> No.10932108

>>10932093
Now you're just being nasty.

>> No.10932111

>>10932044
>>10932047
Well it depends how you look at it. If you view wanting to make policy based on race that benefits your own as racist then I can't prove that race realists aren't. The driving force behind the racist/race realist groups is that having to live in multiracial countries is overall a bad thing for your own race (whites in this case). Social capital is ablated, white birthrates drop in the presence of diversity, crime rises, average IQ drops, minorities are treated preferentially in some misguided attempt at restorative justice or something similar etc. etc.

The most pressing concern would definitely be that due to the importation of non-whites, the white populations are being relatively reduced, to the point where you have entire neighbourhoods and towns (and in some cases entire cities, more or less) ceding to a foreign group. The demographic changes are real and happening and are only set to get worse for whites, to the point where they are becoming minorities in their own countries. I wouldn't say that any group, not just my own, has to accept being replaced by a foreign group in their own country. I see that as a morally repugnant thing to do.

Would you argue that these phenomena do not occur/are not occurring?

>> No.10932113

>>10931842
Turns out you have to turn your brain off to accept polshit, something sort of anathema to this board

>> No.10932115

>>10932090
Sam Hyde seems to be doing fine. I follow him on Instagram. But anyway, getting one's shit together for whites requires understanding the jewish problem. It's impossible to ignore these days and there are an abundance of ways in that have nothing to do with pol.

>> No.10932121
File: 714 KB, 425x265, 1522601808917.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG PEEP GANG

>> No.10932122

>>10932115
>getting one's shit together for whites requires understanding the jewish problem
Uhh you're never going to grow up if you keep blaming your problems on others

>> No.10932127
File: 5 KB, 211x239, retard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932111
>white birthrates drop in the presence of diversity

>> No.10932132

>>10932111
Race is just a social construct

>> No.10932144

>>10932100
Gnosticism isn't just God=evil but Satan=good, but rather seeing the Neo-plationic concept of dermuige as bad (not evil) while Sophia/Christ=good. I assume you meant Luciferianism with the Satan label,

It isn't so much as secret teachings as secret knowledge(gnosis). There was no mention of how said gnosis is transmitted so to assume is via teachings

>> No.10932148

>>10932132

it obviously is and geneticists have proven that in spades by now but retarded /pol/mutts will continue using outdated thesis' to further their narratives

the other frightening thing is that while there are certain nuances between 'ethnic groups' they don't actually pertain to any real divide of race, but alt-righters will abuse and twist these nuances for their own ends

>> No.10932153

>>10932148

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html?mtrref=t.co&assetType=opinion

great article on race, I encourage any /pol/shit to read it from an unbiased perspective (probably impossible but hey)

>> No.10932154

>>10932148
laughably gay posturing know-nothing media bug

>> No.10932157

>>10932115
>>>10932090
>Sam Hyde seems to be doing fine. I follow him on Instagram. But anyway, getting one's shit together for whites requires understanding the jewish problem. It's impossible to ignore these days and there are an abundance of ways in that have nothing to do with pol.

Whats the story with Sam Hyde? Newfag here

>> No.10932162

>>10932122
Sometimes people deserve blame. Whites taking responsibility for their lives and the corrupted society currently being invaded by brown hordes goes hand in hard with jewish awareness and ultimate physical removal. No one takes more responsibility than the jew-aware.

>> No.10932164

>>10932154
Some ppl are gay get over it lmao

>> No.10932165

>>10932153
>nytimes

Opinion disregarded. Hawk your failing Jew trash somewhere else, shill.

>> No.10932170

>>10932162
>Sometimes people deserve blame.
Yeah but not in this case you're probably just white trash

>> No.10932172

>>10932165
Oh pol when will you learn

>> No.10932174

>>10932157
He's a covert team white people comedian whose show jews canceled when they found out

>> No.10932181

>>10932170
>white trash
Are you a jew or just using more invented jewish terms with no awareness of what you're doing?

>> No.10932183

>>10932181
lol

>> No.10932191
File: 49 KB, 645x729, you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932165

>le fake news!!1

go back to your low IQ board, you're not wanted here

>> No.10932197

>>10932191
>fake news
>bake news
>italians bake pizza
>jews are highly intermingled with italians
woah, it all makes sense now

>> No.10932199
File: 2.83 MB, 2111x3240, 37123a06fdac3096792ae7d0d35ba49b0780757102574fa6a620ae5d542f2b76.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932191
>>10932165

>> No.10932202

Jordan Peterson reaches one million subscribers on Youtube and a hundred thousand dollars on Patreon on the day Easter and April Fool's Day coincide.

Peterson = Holy Fool confirmed

>> No.10932208
File: 506 KB, 1306x1822, 1522602597734.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932191
>he doesn't know about the Jewish control of mass media

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

>> No.10932214

>>10932199
Oh damn I guess the Holocaust never happened

>> No.10932224

>>10932208
>if you keep inventing conspiracies you don't even need any arguments!!!

>> No.10932225

>>10932214
What does that have to do with anything?

>> No.10932229

>>10932199
is this one drop rule stuff

>> No.10932234
File: 28 KB, 337x517, 1511149759803.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932191
>jews don't control the media
literally how can people delude themselves to this degree
are you a jew?

>> No.10932238

>>10932144
>Gnosticism isn't just God=evil but Satan=good, but rather seeing the Neo-plationic concept of dermuige as bad (not evil) while Sophia/Christ=good. I assume you meant Luciferianism with the Satan label,
Gnostics held that the serpent was the good guy in Genesis. As a Christian I identify God as the Creator and the serpent as Satan. I shouldn't need to explain my terminology to you since my religion isn't secret.

>It isn't so much as secret teachings as secret knowledge(gnosis). There was no mention of how said gnosis is transmitted so to assume is via teachings
Hairsplitting.

>> No.10932242

>>10931801
Psychology is a pseudoscience and neuronormativity is bullshit. No way of perceiving the world is more valid than other. Now fuck off to /pol/.

>> No.10932244

>>10932234

Success breeds jealousy :)

>> No.10932245

>>10932202
Is anyone interested in this insane synchronicity come on guys

>> No.10932251
File: 2.16 MB, 3024x4032, 1494510716659.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932244
and there it is

>> No.10932258

>>10932234
>>10932208
>>10932199

the cognitive dissonance is unreal

sometimes I think there's no point to arguing with brain-damaged far righties, just take a pick to their brain and end their suffering

>> No.10932260

>>10932251
Are you being serious with your posts or shitposting? Lit is for the discussion of literature, not racial rabble rousing, sorry to say.

>> No.10932267

>>10932258
The argument you don't have would carry more weight if you used periods.

>> No.10932271

>>10932260

this board is being invaded by dipshits from /pol/ who are incensed at the natural left-wing bias here and also jealous at not being able to understand a good 70% of discussion taking place since they are mostly uneducated fucking retards

guess we know why shitty self-help gurus like Peterson are so popular with them

>> No.10932276
File: 266 KB, 1000x1400, 1522590037450.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932251
what a schnoz lmao

>> No.10932277

>>10932148
>while there are certain nuances between 'ethnic groups' they don't actually pertain to any real divide of race
this is retarded hair splitting

>> No.10932282

>>10931801
> Is it that you hate him because he's mainstream now or what? Did he sell out somewhere? What about his beliefs/teachings is it that you don't agree with?

Eh, I don't 'hate' him, it was good of him to stand up to the pronoun stuff.

That Joseph Campbell-esque comparative mythology has been done way better by more talented, more qualified people.

>> No.10932283

>>10932251
Prove me wrong

>> No.10932285
File: 32 KB, 393x354, C9L9wkEUAAAsCHA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How do we ban the ideology-fags from this board? You are just using the fact, that this is a literature based board, to post your result of a brainwash theories about race, social and political structure. On top of that, nothing you guys say is in any way new, original or at least shows a nuance of creativity. It's the same old shit you can read in the facebook comments below news articles, in the comments below articles on news sites or really, any social gathering where you mention the topic politics and everyone starts spouting stupid theories about how to bring the world in order. You don't even realize that the topics you discuss go way above your head. You -wing fags are probably the part of population that gives populist parties the most votes, because it's easy to hit you in any direction they want you to go.

>> No.10932286

>>10932238
Serpent being a good guy doesn't he is the ultimate good dumbass, it is a servant of a higher power.

Secret knowledge implies anyone can have access to it, secret teachings implies a teacher-student relationship

>Christfag refusing to understand and use gnosticism on its own mythos
Typical

>> No.10932287

>>10932271
Are you trying to make yourself look bad here? People who are trying to make morons like yourself aware of the jewish problem aren't inspired by hucksters who wiggle around such things.

>> No.10932290

>>10931929
Joe Rogan quote?

>> No.10932293

>>10932285
i'd be ok with banning all fo the nazis as long as we also ban the marxists

>> No.10932296

>>10932287
Irony holy kek

>> No.10932301

>>10931953
Peterson is a slightly smart 18 year old boy. Has he read any books other than Crime and Punishment and the introductions to NeeChee and Jung?

>> No.10932302
File: 148 KB, 994x745, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932271
How's the soylent taste, bugman?

>> No.10932304

>>10932296
if you don't konw what irony is you don't belong on a literature board

>> No.10932305

>>10932277

>complex nuance is hair splitting to a low IQ goon

makes sense

>> No.10932307

>>10932304
Damn keep it coming :)

>> No.10932309

>>10931975
I hought this lol, OP youve never read anything have you? Watching youtube isnt the same thing

>> No.10932311
File: 468 KB, 500x282, 1429882077642.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10931949
wonderful, truly the dumbest shit i've read all week

>> No.10932313

>>10932301
really wish he'd talk more about the meme trilogy

>> No.10932314

>>10932287
>>10932304
>>10932302

lmao imagine being this staggeringly stupid

>> No.10932315
File: 64 KB, 500x567, 1491753487569.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>go to catalog
>find active thread
>join and agree with inflammatory opinion for no reason
lmao

>> No.10932321

>>10932314
you obviously don't have to

>> No.10932323
File: 72 KB, 200x200, 1521423363260.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932302
OH FUCK

>> No.10932325

>>10931983
Ok he isnt a genius but he's trying to give himself some sort of education later in life. It could be kind of interesting to see this happen in some sort of vlog form, I just wish ppl like this would desist from the narcissitic impulse to offer up their own 'opinions' on topics they only heard of 2 days earlier.

>> No.10932326

I've listened to enough Daily Shoah episodes where they talk about Heidegger to post on /lit/. Please fuck off, trolls.

>> No.10932329
File: 168 KB, 1348x812, 1516270342003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932314
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

How many husbando points do you have?

>> No.10932332

I really hope he puts all of the literally millions of dollars he's getting to good use.

>> No.10932333
File: 26 KB, 412x185, 1521900102937.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932329
WHOOP

>> No.10932335
File: 1009 KB, 1920x1080, Ziz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932111
Typical far right retard - takes one partially true phenomenon (diversity as a factor of social capital decline), then simplifies and ideologically distorts it, while adding lies upon lies at that. Blacks, Arabs and Jews then become the intruders who destroy harmonic, strong, essentialist "white collective", creating all of its problems. Your "arguments" are especially funny for me, as I come from racially and ethnically homogeneous country and our political scene is very heated and hateful - much more then the British one for example. Our society is very divided politically and socially. Hell, someone has even self-immolated himself in protest against the government's policies quite recently.

Your views are pathological and even fucking Peterson (of all people) would agree with me here. Don't believe me? Watch his videos about far-right. You want to talk about "facts"? Your "facts" are just ideological constructs, nothing more. Read a fucking book or two, you fucking idiot.

>> No.10932366

What do you guys think of the Great Books educational program he's developing? I hope it's a more standard St. John's College style curriculum rahter than the books he recommends on his website.

>> No.10932371

>>10932335
Your argument is shit tier and not worth responding to, but:
>I come from racially and ethnically homogeneous country
Which would be?

>> No.10932413

>>10932371
probably northern europe or east asia

>> No.10932414
File: 34 KB, 608x295, normpeterson.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reminder that Norm Macdonald is a Peterson fan

https://twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/964024730423455744