[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 3 KB, 427x416, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10817004 No.10817004 [Reply] [Original]

All you of you idiots here will never so much as produce a mediocre work for you have never felt hunger rip you apart and make its way through you. Your works are all jokes in an endless sea of comedy stretching far back behind the curtain of which has been controlled by enemy forces for longer than an age. The lifestyle you seek is aesthetic emptiness and it will never so much as grant you that. You have no grit, no fire, no combustion within you that allows you to overcome, for you there is nothing to overcome. You are wasting your time. The hill in which you envision yourself over does not exist and the space you occupy rots from your ill intentions, and personified stench. What do you seek here but vain pursuits and extended vanity? You will die a thousand times over, and then die once more recounting all of these.
I have warned you now, and so do as you will, feel how you feel, within you no keel, what are you but a meal, some of us have eyes that heal.

>> No.10817009

I will lose my virginity one day OP

>> No.10817013

>>10817009
A virgin has rage, and sensitivity but he lacks experience

>> No.10817021

Anon, my mother tried to starve me to death when I was three years old.

So, for your information, I have felt hunger rip me apart before.

It will provide me great relief to know this when I fulfill the rest of your prophecies.

>> No.10817047
File: 18 KB, 170x205, Love<Chastity<Death<Fame<Time<Eternity.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10817004
Privacy and silence restores more than an individual because it restores those with eyes who mistakenly view themselves as imbued with an objective eye, that of a god or an ideal fantasy of a worshipper. Without either privacy or silence both are condemned. Turn your cheek.